Ricerckt93
+69|6661
I apologize if this has been covered, but I did a few searches and didn't find it.

I was on Dalian Plant board (can't remember the server), and jumped in an open J-10.

Thought that was strange, to find one just sitting there.

Get in the air, do a little fighting, and go back for a resupply over runway.

I see another J-10 sitting in the hanger, and my teammate with one (obiviously I'm in one).

3 J-10's WTF?

I kept trying to get screen shots, but it wasn't easy getting all of them in the same area, and time was going to expire.

I was only able to get 2 on screen and myself in one.

At one point I remember 3 in the air and 1 in the hanger.

They would just keep appearing in the hanger, after someone would take one.

Sorry again if this is old news, but I've never seen this.

Here is the only good screenie I got. 

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/Ricerocket93/Pictures/BF2/3J-10s.png

Teammate took out an F35 to the left, and you can see carnage, and two J-10's in front of me, and my self in one.

Here is second Pic.

https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i156/Ricerocket93/Pictures/BF2/3J-10s2.png

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-01-09 12:58:40)

>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6563|An Hour North of Indy
interesting.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

whoah, how cool would it be if like 16+ spawned and your whole team got in one each
aLeX
.?
+160|6339|:D

That's crazy.. Simply madness!
Ricerckt93
+69|6661

surgeon_bond wrote:

whoah, how cool would it be if like 16+ spawned and your whole team got in one each
That would be one hell of a dog fight, and the damn buzzer would never stop!   
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

Ricerckt93 wrote:

surgeon_bond wrote:

That would be one hell of a dog fight, and the damn buzzer would never stop!   
especially if you were usmc and airborne
zero_x830
+5|6433|Netherlands
it would be chaotic like hell then everybody crashing into each other, carrier being bombed by 32 bombs every 20 seconds omg lol that would be soooo harsh if you were on USMC team then.
you try take off with you f35 or black hawk and then  you get missile lock on and then you think you finally in the air and then you look back to see where he is and then you see like 10-14 J10s behind you almost crashing into each other and shooting you
Robbie77
hammer time!
+26|6339|Toronto Canada
i always wished that ea came out with an insane air map with like 20 planes and lots of anti-airs on the ground
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

Never heard that one before.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

That is definitly a new one. 52hours on Dalian and I never saw that happen
samfink
+31|6564
oh god. one j10 is bad enough.
Ricerckt93
+69|6661
I think it was on "Antik 4" server.  Not positive.
samfink
+31|6564
well, i'm going to test that out on a LAN game. gives me an excuse to pay BF2 again, anyway. doubt I'll be able to get a j10 up w/o chrashing it, but i could do wiht the flight practise.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6603|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

Robbie77 wrote:

i always wished that ea came out with an insane air map with like 20 planes and lots of anti-airs on the ground
wake airshow
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6801|Jupiter
I think its fake, there are 2 jets on your screen that you can see. There are also 2 jets on your HUD... BUT only one is in your view... ? photoshoped? the other jet is just about to go over the hanger, so, this either means there were 4, or your screenie is full of shit.
tehHunted
+1|6449
What if you created a local server and moved the first two J-10's away from the hanger to see if a third spawns?I'm gonna have to try that and see for myself.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

eusgen wrote:

I think its fake, there are 2 jets on your screen that you can see. There are also 2 jets on your HUD... BUT only one is in your view... ? photoshoped? the other jet is just about to go over the hanger, so, this either means there were 4, or your screenie is full of shit.
Good spot...and it looks as if you are right The hangar is waaay off to the right of the screen.

Last edited by Snake (2007-01-09 12:53:11)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6801|Jupiter
https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/BadSnipaDay/wtfnowai.jpg

hmm? it doesnt look legit to me.

In the picture the jets are both heading in opposite direction, and yet there are only 2 jets on the HUD, only one is in his view and they are both heading in the same direction, you cant blame lag.

Last edited by eusgen (2007-01-09 12:57:02)

Ricerckt93
+69|6661

Snake wrote:

eusgen wrote:

Good spot...and it looks as if you are right The hangar is waaay off to the right of the screen.
I got better things to do then post a fake.  So I will edit original and post the second shot.

I just wanted to know if this has happend before?
Ricerckt93
+69|6661

eusgen wrote:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/B … fnowai.jpg

Take a better look.

You can see the one straight ahead of me  is in my fire zone (between verticle hash marks, and the one to the right is just in my visual spectrum.

simple.
Dwit
+34|6518

Snake wrote:

eusgen wrote:

hmm... maybe he is flying under the radar? LØL, no i agree with you, looks photoshopped
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6801|Jupiter

Ricerckt93 wrote:

eusgen wrote:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/B … fnowai.jpg

Take a better look.

You can see the one straight ahead of me  is in my fire zone (between verticle hash marks, and the one to the right is just in my visual spectrum.

simple.
Ok, i see two jets on your view on the screen, but why not 2 on the HUD that are in your view? and if it isnt on the HUD then that must mean there are really 4 jets?

Second picture looks more legit, but i dont beleive it cause of the first picture.. sorry.

Last edited by eusgen (2007-01-09 13:02:34)

Ricerckt93
+69|6661
I think what ie confusing you is the "white V" in front my plane isn't my Full range of view.  That is my Fire zone.

Take a sceenshot next time you are in and youy will see yours will be the same.

Use reactor towers as a reference.

Fly next to tower so that it is just in your sideview, hit your print screen and compare on your map.

Your white v will not be pointed at it, the tower will be next to you.

I know I should have gotten video, but wasn't expecting to come across this.

Last edited by Ricerckt93 (2007-01-09 13:10:02)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6801|Jupiter

Ricerckt93 wrote:

I think waht ie confusing you is the "white V" in front my plane isn't my Full range of view.  That is my Fire zone.

Take a sceenshot next time you are in and youy will see yours will be the same.

Use reactor towers as a reference.
No, your very much wrong... If you look at your first picture.. taht jet is almost out of your sights, and what is this??? its almost out of that white V as well, isnt that weird?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England
Maybe the J-10 which is right infrnt of him and isn't on the map has an enemy inside? That would eplain not seeing it in the mini-map.

Think about it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard