robotmaster
+2|6377|Stockholm, SE
I remember jumping in one of those "desert buggys" at Gulf of oman.
i signaled the horn and two team members jumped in,

we went of in a hurry to help out at another flag, but when we reached the orchard a t-90 rolled infront of us and i accidently pressed the eject button, and they just sat there and i stood aside. MEC - US = 3-0

thinking about SF, is there anyone who hans't followed an absent minded enemy on his own zip/grappling hook line, going for an easy one?
weasel_thingo
+74|6361

Janysc wrote:

I stood on a hilltop on Wake, shooting rockets at attackers. Then a plane rams me. Roadkill with a plane...

Sigh .
lol i once did that to like 5 people this was when i was first learning to fly, i went to drop the bombs on these people waiting for a jet to spawn in and i swooped down not realising i only had set of bombs which had already been used so i swooped down and killed 5 people and flew away unhamred to be later taken down by someone who could fly...
DA|2KSL4Y3R
BF2s AU Server Admin
+49|6433|Perth, Australia
I was flying along in my chopper, when suddenly I see a supply crate fall right in front of me, and because of my not so 1337 chopper skills, i didn't manage to avoid it. Killed by a supply crate in mid air......
DK_Vision
Self-loathing narcissist.
+41|6404|QUT, GP.
I have the perfect one (in my opinion) and I managed to do it today. I was on an ff off Gulf Of Oman 64 player map (Lan with six other friends). I spawned on the carrier and put a C4 on each blade of the  transport heli-copter (we were screwing around, and I like the way the red symbols spin around when you fly).  So being the asshat that I am, I looked at my friend's screen and saw that he was coming across to the carrier in a boat. I took off in the chopper and hovered slowly in front of his path, as he went under I switched to the passenger seat and detonated all the C4, killing him, but leaving my heli (and mysteriously) his boat undamaged.

We both laughed for so long the game ended before I touched the keyboard again.
Try it out for yourself if you don't believe me.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6357|Orrstrayleea
Not that ive ever died this way before but ive killed someone this way before is trying to swim across to the main island from the U.S artillery island on wake island,,, dude its something you'd expect begginers to do, but one of them was a four-star general, and the other was a colonel,,,wtf????
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6725|Devon, England
Worst way for me, and it makes me laugh out loud, is when you're driving through somewhere in a vehicle, usually a HMMV(?) or Vodnik. You're driving through, looking really cool and heroic as you dodge tanks, GTA some people etc. and then you get to your point, you bail out and get run over by your own car.

Pisses me off, but it's funny
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6641|Parainen, Finland
Worst way is when you kill someone and then you type something like: MAN YOU SUCK!!!!!

The second after that you notice that you are facing the earth and the next second you crash.....

Then you just sit there, stairing at the monitor, waiting for the N00b to reply....

Then the N00b replies:

LOL.....

I hate that so much!!!!!!
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6387|uk

getting nOOb tubed.

really, really, really, annoys me
The_Jester
+52|6526|Italy
Crashed by inanimated objects, like a wall and a jeep, or trying to cross a small gap.

And when an UAV spawns exactly in front of your jet.

Last edited by The_Jester (2007-01-09 08:03:08)

soalfa
+7|6562|raahe finland
worst death, what really gets me frustrated is hitting uva drone, another worse death is when u chase some guy and waste two clips and maybe few nades him when he is runnin away from you, and when he finaly notices you and start to shoot back ,u notice that u dont have any bullets left in clip and die.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6524|Gogledd Cymru

1. youre low on health and get in a car then whilst driving round you hop out, as your only on like 1/2 bars of health you just die upon exit

2. in an attack heli, you tv an object really close to your heli, (i did this yesterday btw 1st time) the explosion damages your heli to like half bar health, you get your pilot teamkill and a no more, SUCKS
XISIX
+116|6649
Never happeneed to me but
getting run over by FORKLIFT
on Special Forces would be pretty humiliating.

I hate dying when very low on health + taking stairs too fast.
Come on now .. .... .....
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6697|USA

Kayato wrote:

Exit from a car near a wall and........u r death!!!..........stupid bug!!!!!!!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6559|dunno
Going around a corner to get blown up by a claymore.
Zodiaccup
+42|6581
Look at this one:

https://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5544/screen011nn4.jpg

btw:  "Rauchgranate" is german for smoke grenade...

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2007-01-09 09:57:26)

Inimicus_7
+26|6396|England, UK
Still the worst death is that caused by yourself.

Like when you jump off something, and hit your trusty parachute key...a few seconds later *SPLAT*, you yell at the screen, the game, EA, Dice, fellow players...then you look down and realize you've been hitting the '8' key all along.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6565|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
when ur capping a flag with an APC and a engy comes outta nowhere and places mines all around ur APC so if u move u die. And when u step out u get killed and they have the APC . lose-lose situation.
dead_rac00n
+12|6517|DTC
Worst ways : being crushed between a wall and a vehicule when you jump out, the UAV while flying a plane (seems to come out from nowhere)

Most hated : being killed by arty when flying a plane. Happened to me once and I'll remember it for a LOOOOOONG time.

Also an inexplicable death on Dragon Valley, while flying near the capable US flag, behind the silos. No warning. The text just says that you're dead, with no detail. Anybody else experienced that ? (It happened to me several times at the same spot.)

Last edited by dead_rac00n (2007-01-09 09:49:01)

Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6362|Australia
Being road killed by ground defence. Never happened to me, but according to my stats, I ran over someone with a mounted gun. Some poor sap conked out by my rapidly turning TOW barrel as he went in for a knife kill, perhaps?

Jumping off the TV station in Sharqi, hitting the parachute button, but then hitting that little ledge. Your parachute disappears, you slide off the ledge and before you realised what's happened......splat.
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6391|CA, USA
i've been killed by an enemy who parachuted from above and landed on my head killing me.  GRRR!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6362

Titch2349 wrote:

getting nOOb tubed.

really, really, really, annoys me
What the hell is getting noob tubed?

I jumped off of a building and my parachute didn't open, I landed on a squad member and killed him, and I survived! I didn't know what happened, then I realized I just must have killed him by landing on him. I laughed so hard.

I do hate it when you kill yourself. How about jumping off a construction site, parachuting down, and landing on the barbed wire fencing, thus killing yourself!? That happen to anyone?

I wonder if it said : Barbed Wire Fence [Killed] Im_Dooomed.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
ProudLimey
+3|6471

Zodiaccup wrote:

Look at this one:

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5544/screen011nn4.jpg

btw:  "Rauchgranate" is german for smoke grenade...
I got killed by a smoke grenade too, but this was after fighting my way through people to the hotel in karkand (v low health at the end), and *JUST* as the flag was about to neutralize I am killed on the head by a smoke grenade someone chucks in 

Last edited by ProudLimey (2007-01-09 10:15:36)

The_Jester
+52|6526|Italy

dead_rac00n wrote:

Also an inexplicable death on Dragon Valley, while flying near the capable US flag, behind the silos. No warning. The text just says that you're dead, with no detail. Anybody else experienced that ? (It happened to me several times at the same spot.)
There is an invisible wall there.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6473

norge wrote:

i tried to ram a parachute with my jet once...

didnt turn out too well. and i dont think its quite realistic lol
Try to hit parachuters with your wing.  It will damage you, but you won't die, and you get the kill, lol. 

My most pathetic way of dying actually happened today.  Was on wake in f35, had china pretty much capped out, then South Base went white, so I bailed to stop it.  As I'm parachuting down, I land on one of the damn fuel cannisters sitting there, and they all blew up killing me, so weak.

The worst way I've seen happened last night.  This guy, Thors Hammer or something, a colonel who wanted to rape carrier over and over with jet.  He obviously had a timer going, cause everytime anything spawned there he was perfect timing.  So I sat and waited....Heli spawns, here he comes.  As he approaches the carrier, I threw my flash, bang right on.  He flew up and away, and then down and straight into the water.  I sat in amazement for about 5 minutes.  I wish I got a kill for that.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-01-11 15:58:41)

spuddy1981
+10|6397|england
I have a bad habbit of getting out of jeeps on slopes and having to run for my life.  Sometimes doesnt end well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard