tnt_dynamite
+3|6742

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

At the end of the day the fault ultimately lies at the hands of the parents. They are responsible for raising a child who has manners, not a spoilt brat, etc. If the the child is spoiled to death at the age of 3 then of course he will be a prat when he is older but this is not his fault. Had his parents raised him properly instad of I want always gets then the child would be an improved asset to society.
thank you.. this is what i am trying to say man +1
Marine_fighter77
+20|6357
yeh i pretty much get what u mean , im 14 and im disiplined im not a spoiled kid ,,, and im pretty much in the adult life already accept all the bills and the mom AND dad job ... i work and i get dragged and ordered to do things alot in my job (tim hortons is hard ) It all pretty much sucks untill the day u get ur dam check u have been wating for 2 and a half weeks !  . good thread i guess , some kids are realy spoiled and it sometimes makes me jelous because i have to work for my stuff such as an ipod .. and somone just got it for a present while i was working for it and alot of my stuff .

Last edited by Marine_fighter77 (2007-01-08 23:11:30)

tiptopT
+72|6583|Scotland's Capital

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Eee, when I was a lad, yer were lucky to get a lump o' coal for yer birthday. We used to WISH fer lumps o' coal fer our birthday, we usually got 'alf a lump o' wood, a few rocks, and a beatin' from our dad. AND we were bloody grateful fer it!

Because every thread needs british humour.

And no, I'm not quoting monty python's 'four yorkshiremen' sketch. They actually say things like that up in Yorkshire, where my family's from.
OOOO AAAARRRRR!!!
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6396|The Gem Saloon

Marine_fighter77 wrote:

yeh i pretty much get what u mean , im 14 and im disiplined im not a spoiled kid ,,, and im pretty much in the adult life already accept all the bills and the mom AND dad job ... i work and i get dragged and ordered to do things alot in my job (tim hortons is hard ) It all pretty much sucks untill the day u get ur dam check u have been wating for 2 and a half weeks !  . good thread i guess , some kids are realy spoiled and it sometimes makes me jelous because i have to work for my stuff such as an ipod .. and somone just got it for a present while i was working for it and alot of my stuff .
dont ever feel jealous about some little shithead getting whatever they want........working and providing for yourself will help you more in the long run.....not only will you be a stronger person because of it but you will be able to provide for your family when that time comes.
those people will be lost in the real world and that is the sad thing.....in about 10 years the US will be filled with complete fucking idiots who dont even know how to wipe their own asses.
golgoj4
+51|6776|North Hollywood

tnt_dynamite wrote:

oh yea thats the best solution just fucking beat the shit out of your kids...thats the right way to make them afraid of ever parental figure. thats real fucking smart. there are other ways to disipline then to beat your children. grow the fuck up its not the 40-50s. times change and youd better fucking deal with it and not just bitch
yeah actually it is. It lets them understand the concept of CONSEQUENCES. But you were probably coddled eh?

oh and its DISCIPLINE..for the record. i dunno where the eff that 's' comes in.
tnt_dynamite
+3|6742

golgoj4 wrote:

tnt_dynamite wrote:

oh yea thats the best solution just fucking beat the shit out of your kids...thats the right way to make them afraid of ever parental figure. thats real fucking smart. there are other ways to disipline then to beat your children. grow the fuck up its not the 40-50s. times change and youd better fucking deal with it and not just bitch
yeah actually it is. It lets them understand the concept of CONSEQUENCES. But you were probably coddled eh?

oh and its DISCIPLINE..for the record. i dunno where the eff that 's' comes in.
oh parden my english. looks like beating you just turned you into a smartass.

The thing is every generation has its dumbshits and people that will fill jobs in McDonalds and any other dead-end job. the thing is, times change and just cause kids dont act like what we all grew up in doesnt nescessarily mean america and the world is fucked. there are a fare share and more then the majority of kids these days will grow up to be responsible and providing adults for their families or society or themselves. its ignorant to make broad assumptions about some kids you saw walking down the street or in a store and assume that all kids are like that.
Immobile Sniper
+3|6501
> This kind of reminds me of the thread about the "chocolate milk" clan kid yelling at his mother. If I had even dared to raise my voice to my parents like this punk,I could rest assured I'd never forget it,much less expect them to comply with my desire for a tasty beverage. I'd have been lucky to even eat that night. If I was the parent,male or female,in that situation,his friends would have felt the slap. I'm not talking about the kind of blow you would throw in an actual fight either. If you ring their jaw bad enough to break it,or knock a tooth loose,now you're stuck having to come off the hip to get them fixed up,a most counterproductive move. I'm talking about a good stinging slap that gets their complete attention,which most of us have probably felt. For the ones that haven't,you could slap yourself about as hard. Once their attention is gained,the parent can decide what to do. I'd also make sure that kid didn't touch another video controller or keyboard until well after their computer needed an upgrade,end of story. I'll make damn sure it never gets to that pitch with my 4 yr old son and the daughter that is still pending. Tommy D.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard