thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6327|teh alien spaceshit
Kids these days are just wrong. I'm not saying all of them, but I'm saying a lot of them. Now, they cuss when they are 4 years old. They nag about how they never get what they want, but still get over 10 stuffs for their birthday. They cry about how they are punished for nothing and guess what? They call 28 people a**, tell their parnts and teachers to f*** up and all that other crap. I saw this girl yesterday who got more than 8 clothes for her birthday and an ipod and what does she say? She says that her parents are freakin lazy and that she should get more and she deserves more. In reality, she does absolutely nothing. I know I will get flamed for getting into other people business and all the other things, but I just need to take my anger out.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6391|The Gem Saloon
so raise some kids that are different and change the world..........................
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA
True kids are little shit heads these days and thier parents defend them to the core. And then they fail to admit thier lack of parenting is what let the little terd wreak havok on the world. Or is it the massive amount of shit available to buy the kid rather than spend time with them? Half the time a kids just needs some good ol father/son mother/daughter time. But why when you can spend 600 bucks on a PS3 send them to thier room and not see them for 3 months? Then wonder why little Billy is such a rotten shit who wants a new PS3 game and bitches moans and throws tantrums til he gets it. The parents need to harden the fuck up. And go back to beating thier children. Timeout doesn't cut it unless its in a wooden box with holes in it.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703
Yes we all know how screwed up the next generation is.  I am 16, and most of the people I know are disgustingly
spoiled.  It really is sad.
SoC./Omega
+122|6537|Omaha, Nebraska!
Lol, you are right, my sister's grade is the most spoiled I have ever seen. EVERY one of them has a RAZR or a nice cellphone, Chocolate etc, yet they still cry they dont have anything. This one kid sags his god damn pants and wears skater shoes & listens to his iPod on his bike, one time when i was picking my sis up he started to stare at me and said "what the fuck do you want" as he was on his bike, so being the cruel person I am i went over there and gave him a little push off his bike, he started to cry. Frankly I dont care about that kid, hes a little SOB.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6670|Canada Eh?
Am I the only one who suspects the author of this thread isn't any older than 14?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6435|King Of The Islands

Does this about sum it up?

'Weird Al' Yankovic wrote:

Let me tell you sonny... let me tell you straight
You kids today ain't never had it tough
Always had everything handed to you on a silver plate
You lazy brats think nothing's good enough

Well, nobody ever drove me to school when it was ninety degrees below
We had to walk buck naked through forty miles of snow
Worked in the coal mines twenty two hours a day for just half a cent
Had to sell me internal organs just to pay the rent

When i was your age. when i was your age

Let me tell you something, you whiny little snot
There's something wrong with all you kids today
You just don't appreciate all the things you've got
We were hungry, broken and miserable and we liked it fine that way

There were seventy three of us living in a cardboard box
All i got for christmas was a lousy bag of rocks
Every night for dinner, we had a big 'ol chunk of dirt
If we were really good, we didn't get dessert

Didn't have no telephone, didn't have no fax machine
All we had was a couple cans and a crummy piece of string
Didn't have no swimming pool when i was just a lad
Our neighbor's mseptic tank was the closest thing we had
Didn't have no dental floss, had to use old rusty nails
Didn't have nintendo, we just poured salt on snails
Didn't have no water bed, had to sleep on broken glass
Didn't have no lawnmower, we used our teeth to cut the grass

What's the matter now, sonny, you say you don't believe this junk?
You think my story's wearin' kinda thin?
I tell you one thing, i never was such a disrespectful punk
Back in my time, we had a thing called discipline

Dad would whoop us every night till a quarter after twelve
Then he'd get too tired and he'd make us whoop ourselves
Then he'd chop me into pieces and play frisbee with my brain
And let me tell ya, junior, you never heard me complain

My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703
What they really need is tough paarents that wont put up with ****, but can also explain the difference in good and bad behaivior, and why people should act one way, but not another.  There are so many people who either do not understand the point of moral behaivor, or it has never been enforced.  They are all gonna get screwed when they move out and have to fend for themselves.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6640

SoC./Omega wrote:

Lol, you are right, my sister's grade is the most spoiled I have ever seen. EVERY one of them has a RAZR or a nice cellphone, Chocolate etc, yet they still cry they dont have anything. This one kid sags his god damn pants and wears skater shoes & listens to his iPod on his bike, one time when i was picking my sis up he started to stare at me and said "what the fuck do you want" as he was on his bike, so being the cruel person I am i went over there and gave him a little push off his bike, he started to cry. Frankly I dont care about that kid, hes a little SOB.
LOL

The world's future is bleak...
l41e
+677|6645

I'm 13, I know a bunch (about 20 people) in my grade, US 8th, that are spoiled as anything. Refer to the "BUT I WANTED A BLUE CAR!!!11!1!1onetwo" video for basically what I'm talking about.

"this cell phone is ugly"
"i want a new ipod!!!"
demois411
+1|6361

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

True kids are little shit heads these days and thier parents defend them to the core. And then they fail to admit thier lack of parenting is what let the little terd wreak havok on the world. Or is it the massive amount of shit available to buy the kid rather than spend time with them? Half the time a kids just needs some good ol father/son mother/daughter time. But why when you can spend 600 bucks on a PS3 send them to thier room and not see them for 3 months? Then wonder why little Billy is such a rotten shit who wants a new PS3 game and bitches moans and throws tantrums til he gets it. The parents need to harden the fuck up. And go back to beating thier children. Timeout doesn't cut it unless its in a wooden box with holes in it.
Lol, that was a great read.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6574|Florida

Vampira_NB wrote:

Am I the only one who suspects the author of this thread isn't any older than 14?
No.

But I do agree with him.

Spanking ftw.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6716|Melbourne, Australia

thtthht wrote:

Kids these days are just wrong. I'm not saying all of them, but I'm saying a lot of them. Now, they cuss when they are 4 years old. They nag about how they never get what they want, but still get over 10 stuffs for their birthday. They cry about how they are punished for nothing and guess what? They call 28 people a**, tell their parnts and teachers to f*** up and all that other crap. I saw this girl yesterday who got more than 8 clothes for her birthday and an ipod and what does she say? She says that her parents are freakin lazy and that she should get more and she deserves more. In reality, she does absolutely nothing. I know I will get flamed for getting into other people business and all the other things, but I just need to take my anger out.
move out of a capitilist industrialised country  =]

might i suggest RUSSIA
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6636
I'm 14 and most people I meet say I'm very mature compared to other 14 year olds. Personally I think I am more mature, and I only got like 3 things for christmas. 30 gig Video Ipod, DDR (LOL), Some clothes. I was happy, I didn't cry like a little baby that I didn't get enough, those kids that are spoiled and bitches should joni the army, they'll straighten those kids out.
tnt_dynamite
+3|6737
oh shut the fuck up and stop generalizing
Tompie913
I like Chinese
+12|6380|Pittsburgh, PA
And I thought I was the only one who thought like that. Glad I'm not alone, I'd have probably ended up gatting shot
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6648
The biggest problem with parents these days is that they dont whip their kids enough. Others will beg to differ but there is a differance between a spanking and beating/abusing a kid. When they do real bad things all you need to do is use that belt a few times and the child will obey more. I was raised that way, my kids are gonna get the same when i have them.

Thats whats wrong with society today. They simply dont do it.

Back when my elders grew up, which was on a farm, they got taken out to the barn and bent over a wooden tiedown pole for horses and beaten with a bull whip. Children today have no fucking clue what true dicipline really is, neither do parents.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6409|Michigan, USA

Parker wrote:

so raise some kids that are different and change the world..........................
If you want something change, the best way to change it is to do something yourself!  When the time comes in my future when I have kids (if any) I'll definitely try my best to raise them right!
tnt_dynamite
+3|6737
oh yea thats the best solution just fucking beat the shit out of your kids...thats the right way to make them afraid of ever parental figure. thats real fucking smart. there are other ways to disipline then to beat your children. grow the fuck up its not the 40-50s. times change and youd better fucking deal with it and not just bitch
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6648
See what im talking about?

Notice how the worlds more f/ed up than in the 50's? Kids have no respect for their parents at all, and do not obey them. Back in the old days this wasnt this way. If you cant see the differance between people now and back then, and to see that kids are worse now days then you've got a problem.

Besides, you dolt your making it sound like your supposed to beat them to a pulp as dicipline. You dont even know thats not even the case.

What do you do? Send your kid to a corner for 5 minutes if he/she does something bad? If thats all their gonna get then they wont be concerned with uneffective dicipline, therefore, they will continue to get into trouble because they know the conciquences are not going to be a big deal.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Home
Section.80
+447|6844|Seattle, Washington, USA

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

The biggest problem with parents these days is that they dont whip their kids enough. Others will beg to differ but there is a differance between a spanking and beating/abusing a kid. When they do real bad things all you need to do is use that belt a few times and the child will obey more. I was raised that way, my kids are gonna get the same when i have them.

Thats whats wrong with society today. They simply dont do it.

Back when my elders grew up, which was on a farm, they got taken out to the barn and bent over a wooden tiedown pole for horses and beaten with a bull whip. Children today have no fucking clue what true dicipline really is, neither do parents.
Yes, I agree that kids are spoiled now-a-days, but I think the belts a bit much. Anymore than a normal hand spanking just shows that you don't want to take the effort or aren't intelligent to come up with a more civilized punishment. Sure, I was spanked every once in a while as a kid, but my parents came up with non physical punishment that worked just as well.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6823|Lithuania

tnt_dynamite wrote:

oh yea thats the best solution just fucking beat the shit out of your kids...thats the right way to make them afraid of ever parental figure. thats real fucking smart. there are other ways to disipline then to beat your children. grow the fuck up its not the 40-50s. times change and youd better fucking deal with it and not just bitch
Someone didn't get whipped enough as a child...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6417|Melbourne, AUS
bah... I totally know where your coming from. What every spoilt kid needs are some good 'ol fashioned asian parents. No offense, but so many Westernised adults these days are way too soft on their kids. A balance needs to be found between parental affection and the instilling of discipline. Otherwise, from the look of it, the future's going to be a downward slope in general competence and personality.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6342|Twyford, UK
Eee, when I was a lad, yer were lucky to get a lump o' coal for yer birthday. We used to WISH fer lumps o' coal fer our birthday, we usually got 'alf a lump o' wood, a few rocks, and a beatin' from our dad. AND we were bloody grateful fer it!

Because every thread needs british humour.

And no, I'm not quoting monty python's 'four yorkshiremen' sketch. They actually say things like that up in Yorkshire, where my family's from.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6505|Minnesota eh
I get spoiled by my parents, but i deserve it. I listen to whatever they tell me to do and i don't disobey if they say something to me. I don't ask for anything much, just cloths every once in awhile and maybe a videogame. When i was bad when i was younger i would get spanked and then i learned not to mess with my dad and mom. Then just threatening a spanking stopped me from disrespecting people and fighting at school. I'm glad my parents spanked me cause otherwise i would have felt like they couldn't do anything to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard