Kaiser|Soze
+0|6744
Ok so I just got another rank up and now I cant get any of the new unlocks only the old ones.  I already installed 1.12 and I have the DOA, G36, L85A1, and the PKM. So why cant I get any new unlocks, im not really interested in the other first tier unlocks that I havent gotten yet. Anyone Help????
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Yeah. Do you have SF installed. If not, no new unlocks for you.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
=IMO=Ready2Die
Expert Infantryman
+0|6738
Do you have Special Forces? You can't get Tier 2 without it.
Kaiser|Soze
+0|6744
If i buy SF but dont really watn to play it do i get everything in SF? IE the ziplines and grappling hooks?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Not on the normal Bf2, but you get flashbangs with the F2000 on BF2.  Thats basically the only thing you can bring back wit you.
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
You get more than flashbangs and the F2000. If you buy, and play at least once, BF2:SF you will get retro-active unlocks for every rank from Sergeant and over (i.e. Sergeant would mean 1 unlock, Staff Sergeant 2 unlocks, etc). These can be used to unlock any of the normal BF2 unlocks, or if you have already unlocked the first (normal BF2) unlock for some kits you can choose to unlock the new BF2:SF gun.

For example, you have unlocked L85A1 which means you would have the chance to unlock the G36E for the medic. This gun would be available, as well as the L85A1, on all standard BF2 maps. However, you don't say you have unlocked the G3, so in order to get the F2000 you would need to unlock the G3 then the F2000.

The grappling hook, zip line and tear gas are only available if you play on a BF2:SF map.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard