<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6321|Canadia

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

<SharpShot> wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

[sarcasm]Oh yes of course most americans are stupid!  If you went to any other country in the world and videotaped hundreds of people answering questions you would get a completely different result.[/sarcasm]
If you believe that most Americans are stupid from waching this, then you, my friend, are stupid.  This was a carefully edited video of the stupidest answers people gave.  BTW this was posted by someone else a few minuites ago.
iv been to america many times and this is just an exrteme example of how dumb people can be
Wow, you saying that is really a ton of proof that Americans are stupid.   All you need now is some examples, and some proof that they were not made up, showing that at least half of the 300000000 Americans are stupid.
you know thats impossible for one man

everyone now please post you stupid American stories so we can get proof
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6321|Canadia
on another note im sorry if i sound like an ass but today i feel like an ass
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

My God, those people are embarrassments to America. And Sharpshot, you're an embarrassment to Canada.
mattrsch
Yeah, that thing I said
+18|6635|Ames, IA

Hurricane wrote:

My God, those people are embarrassments to America. And Sharpshot, you're an embarrassment to Canada.
Well put.
Fireteam_Delta
+20|6435
search
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6375|Florida, USA

<SharpShot> wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

people that had logical and correct responses were most likely cut out of the final segment
ya all three of them
Really, I do not know anyone as dumb as these people. And I am sure they interviewed a lot and just wanted to put the really stupid ones.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707

Bell wrote:

Blairs a singer to, that was actually quite strange to watch, I mean you often hear about people saying the Americans are stupid, I dismiss it as jealously as lets face it there the main player in the world, bt fs that vid sheds light on it a bit.  Less it was staged which, somes times does happen, in the mid of legit stuff to add to it.  Still theres like 300million people in the USA, you cant possibly say the majority of them are like this, that vid barely shows the views of like 1% of a state, bar a nation.

Martyn
That sheds light on nothing because it was obviously just the wrong answers
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa
Stop taking so much offense PLEASE, you fucking hicks. I go to the school that spawned the white flight article in the wall street journal, so i know that at least ABCs aren't stupid, i'm not so sure about other americans, hahaha. But it's really just a stereotype: that modern day americans aren't particularly bright. Jay Leno unveiled it, now these guys did, no big deal.

On the other hand, you can't take 99 black ravens and say that all ravens are black, just like you can't say that because everyone(who happen to be americans) they interviewed is dumb as a rock, everyone in america retarded.

Nor can you say most, but you can definitely say a lot.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6572|USA

<SharpShot> wrote:

final proof that most americans are stupid

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gsfsscpr/y_p … are_stupid

please no flaming i said "most"
rename this

it should be proof that texans are stupid.

i don't know a single person who would miss those questions.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

It's pretty amazing considering no society has ever operated at the level of human efficiency attained by the United States today.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa
shut up kmarion.
stop perpetuating the stereotype.
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6537|Carlsbad, CA, USA

<SharpShot> wrote:

final proof that most americans are stupid

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/gsfsscpr/y_p … are_stupid

please no flaming i said "most"
not most, some. editing is not a hard thing to do, you simply use the parts that make your argument, and don't use the ones that don't. if you watch that and don't believe it was edited that way you are a moron, not merely stupid.
edit:
moron.

Last edited by -=CB=-krazykarl (2007-01-08 18:03:21)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
"What is the currency used in the United Kingdom?"

"Guh...possibly American money."

Admittedly it will have been edited to shit, no nation can be that dumb.  Still funny never the less.

Last edited by KILLSWITCH (2007-01-08 18:04:13)

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

jermyang wrote:

shut up kmarion.
stop perpetuating the stereotype.
Lighten up little boy.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
Woo! The Chaser rules! (CNNNN)
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6537|Carlsbad, CA, USA

KILLSWITCH wrote:

"What is the currency used in the United Kingdom?"

"Guh...possibly American money."

Admittedly it will have been edited to shit, no nation can be that dumb.  Still funny never the less.
so would it be funny if an american did the same there? if so ok, if not stfu.
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6510|Behind You
Oh shut the fuck up, all these little survey's are blatantly edited.  Add on top of that that they cut all the intelligence answers out and yeah it would make ANY country seem stupid.  I will admit that compared to the majority of other countries (specifically members of the EU) many Americans know (and care) little about international affairs.  As for those who worry that the "people who run the world" are like those shown, go die in a fire.  The people they showed there DO NOT run our country.  They are not our elected officials, nor are they our appointed officials.

MOST of us are NOT like that.  Yes, there are the occasional ignorant bumkins, but walk around the city streets long enough and yeah, you'll bump into one.  Did you notice how none of those interviewed were wearing a suit or business attire?  I wonder if this little twit running around interviewing people did that on purpose...hmm, wouldn't that be shocking?

Last edited by AchangelTyreal (2007-01-08 18:36:20)

l41e
+677|6649

<SharpShot> wrote:

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

<SharpShot> wrote:

iv been to america many times and this is just an exrteme example of how dumb people can be
Wow, you saying that is really a ton of proof that Americans are stupid.   All you need now is some examples, and some proof that they were not made up, showing that at least half of the 300000000 Americans are stupid.
you know thats impossible for one man

everyone now please post you stupid American stories so we can get proof
Yes - because BF2S stands for Bash [those] Fucking 2Stupid SAmericans...

You are a disgrace to Canada and this video is a disgrace to whoever made it.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6628|Los Angeles, California, US.
Old and Fake, Was Posted a few Months ago. Anyone Care to dig up the Thread?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.

k30dxedle wrote:

and this video is a disgrace to whoever made it.
Wow, The Chaser is a "disgrace"?

You'll find that CNNNN, The Chaser's War on Everything are two of the most popular comedy shows in Australia.

And it's extremely hilarious how Americans and people in general can be so easily fooled.
Even if CNNNN and The Chaser are sometimes edited, you have to lighten up and see the comical side of it.
Mr.Dude2
+13|6325| Bay Area Calif. USA
Whats funny to me is that you assholes are on this American MADE computer parts and your calling us stupid... Fuck off and go play in your god forsaking shit country..leave us alone...Like I wish Our dumb AZZ Prez would worry about our own problems and let you all worry about your own  !!
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

Whats funny to me is that you assholes are on this American MADE computer parts and your calling us stupid... Fuck off and go play in your god forsaking shit country..leave us alone...Like I wish Our dumb AZZ Prez would worry about our own problems and let you all worry about your own  !!
American Made?

I'll think you'll find that most computer parts are made in China/Taiwan/Japan so your American MADE companies can maximize their profits whilst only spending chicken feed to pay the people that make them.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6741|Norcal, usa

Macca wrote:

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

American Made?

I'll think you'll find that most computer parts are made in China/Taiwan/Japan so your American MADE companies can maximize their profits whilst only spending chicken feed to pay the people that make them.
lol it's called capitalism, money makes the world go around, don't pretend otherwise, jackass.
Mr.Dude2
+13|6325| Bay Area Calif. USA
I knew that was coming ...I dont care were it was made....EA Games USA  Microcrap USA  Nvidia USA ..I could go on ..but you get my point ...the rest of the world needs us.

Last edited by Mr.Dude2 (2007-01-08 18:57:52)

Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
I think this thread hit a nerve.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard