Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal
well, Im getting vista with my new pc...and I'm going to install it and theres nothing anyone can do about it!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

Pernicious544 wrote:

well, Im getting vista with my new pc...and I'm going to install it and theres nothing anyone can do about it!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
No blame there. I'm just interested in those going out to drop the dough and their reasoning behind it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6543|England
what i am doing to do is put Windows Vista Ultimate on one harddrive and Windows xp on my 2nd harddrive

Last edited by Richard2000 (2007-01-29 23:28:00)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6544|inside your nose.

FFLink13 wrote:

Wow, you have a small penis.

And I have heard good things about Vista, go for it.
random?
------------
I have heard some good things about Vista too. But its mostly eye-candy. If you are into all the cool features and gadgets then yea feel free to install.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

AirForceOne1 wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

Wow, you have a small penis.

And I have heard good things about Vista, go for it.
random?
------------
I have heard some good things about Vista too. But its mostly eye-candy. If you are into all the cool features and gadgets then yea feel free to install.
I actually have it on my media pc. It looks nice, there is security enhancements, and the memory options are nice. Its heavy on the resources and honestly I wouldn't put it on a machine with less than 2 gigs of ram.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-29 23:39:39)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6368|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I'd wait, partioning your hard drive & having 2 OS's is a bit of extra work & like people already said there is gonna be a good bit of bugs. It's like a new drug, let them test it out on the public & if you see there is no ill effects after a few months then it's ok to use. If it kills people then don't use it , wait until they can make it stop killing people before you use it.
Just my opinion. If I actually had to go buy it I'd wait at least a year but since I get a free upgrade via Alienware I'll probably install it after the first big patch.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6441|California
I also have a windows vista cd sitting unopened on top of my computer. I'm afraid of installing it. I'm thinking of giving it to my dad and asking him to buy me the 64 bit version since i got mine for free.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6291423728549171071&hl=en[/google]

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-30 03:08:58)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
golgoj4
+51|6771|North Hollywood

Pernicious544 wrote:

yeah well somethin tells me that the joke is really on you. But hey, enjoy that. Who am I to stand in the way of people that like to beat them selves up.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6484|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Ive got a business edition but im not gunna install it. I will most likely sell it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard