SoC./Omega
+122|6557|Omaha, Nebraska!

Andoura wrote:

Easy:

Guys gives love to have sex, and girls gives sex to have love !
well said
Kaiser0
+2|6514
Well love is freaking unpredictable
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6554|Long Island, New York

CameronPoe wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

girls are people too.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Lmao. Reminds me of that episode of the Ali G Show when he goes to some woman's house and she tells him something about her voting, and he bursts into laughter on her doorstep. Too funny.
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6750|Singapore
Thanks guys for the replies, but somehow i feel that i am still quite rather new, i think i need some practice.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6411|Evilsville
You can't 'practice' love.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6405|New York
true love is when you can play in the mud and the girl can't get enough of it.

and...
you can't hurry love, you'll just have to wait, love don't come easy, it's a game of give and take.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard