TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6530|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
Bring on the Phil Jacques to replace Langer, hes a good one who has performed brilliantly in the domestic series so far this summer.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Australia probably have a conveyer belt somewhere just waiting to start up and start rolling off young worlclass cricketers to replace the ones who have retired.  Im sure it's being oiled at the moment.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Clarke is the new McGrath...he can bowl a constant line/length just like mcgrath did.
Plus Calrke can get some decent swing too
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

Basically, we gave the Aussies a lesson in how not to play

Na, but seriously - Englands "efforts" were totally shite. Why they ever left Panesar out of that 2nd test is beyond any of us.

But no, Aussie aren't in the shit. How long have those 2 been in the main team? Years and years.
You still have a huge wealth of talent, and if your team can only win because of 2 players, then maybe you need to start looking at the others.
And you still have Brett Lee. Although hes not as consistent, when hes going, hes one awesome bowler.
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Well, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Englang are 2/10 off 2.1 overs in the 20twenty. My GF and I have a bet to see who cooks dinner tomorrow. I need England to make it to 110 or else I'm cooking. What was I thinking?...

I think Australia can out bat any other team in the world ATM so the world cup is, barring a war or famine, ours for the taking. NZ are a close second for ODIs of course but the Poms may as well go home and practise playing darts or snooker (source: 1927 lol).
Cameron White.  Was a leg spinner now an all rounder, smacks the ball for fucking miles. Future capt. they reckon, oh and he's an Aussie.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.

cospengle wrote:

Well, I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Englang are 2/10 off 2.1 overs in the 20twenty. My GF and I have a bet to see who cooks dinner tomorrow. I need England to make it to 110 or else I'm cooking. What was I thinking?...
Looks like your cooking dinner . 6/127 2 overs left

cospengle wrote:

I think Australia can out bat any other team in the world ATM so the world cup is, barring a war or famine, ours for the taking. NZ are a close second for ODIs of course but the Poms may as well go home and practise playing darts or snooker (source: 1927 lol).
Am I invited? If so what time do you want me there? Shall I bring a bottle of Red or White?

BTW its obviously evening time with you guys (im in work, 11.30am). Why arn't you guys on BF2?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
haha we smashed the poms. Great 20/20 match

Adams_BJ wrote:

haha we smashed the poms. Great 20/20 match
Nah im sorry I dont fully agree with you here.

1. You smashed the poms - cant argue with that.

2. Great 20/20 match - A great match regardless of result goes to final few balls.  Remember when we won the Ashes and one of the tests (Edgebaston) perhaps went to final ball.  The game where Freddie went and picked Brett Lee up off the floor and was full of sportsmanship.

Apparently today Hayden went and shook Vaughns hand and welcomed him back.  Im not Haydens biggest fan I think he's a dick sometimes but fair play to him for doing that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard