Korpen
+6|6390
Not enough lol...used to practice quite often while in twl and cal but then rl cought up with us so we pulled out of both and now we just sporadically practice once a week or so should be more like 3 or 4 times though...but we'll get back to that soon enough.
Dangles91
+7|6361

Mr.Casual wrote:

We play together all week in pubs. If we have a match, we go on the map and practice strategy.
InF-on-SteDz|eSkiMo
+3|6284
We play upto 4 clan matches a day against some top inf clans, and the rest time playin Bf2 is on our unranked server practisin tactics, hitboxes and accuracy.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
lolz. practice is for nubs.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6812
eat yogurt, and members will magically appear u in vent.
PFC Eva[75thR]
+2|6295|Stafford, UK

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

lolz. practice is for nubs.
LMFAO!

No practise is for people who want to get better and people who want to take a closer at a map before having a match there, oh I forgot your already that good it is imposiable to improve and already knopw every map inside and out.

We have 3 drill trainings a week and also pub play everyday pretty much, we dont organise enough scrims though something we need to sort out I think, at the min we only compete in TWL (Euro and NA) but are thinking of putting a team together for CAL now too with the best players from the Euro Squad and the best players from the US Squad.

Last edited by PFC Eva[75thR] (2007-01-19 06:23:21)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51
For starters we tell all our clanmembers to actually use stock weapons, second we have let every clanmember give up their favourite two things..so we can base positions on that..on that notice my positions are either chopper or infantry, so I practice on chopper and infantry..those are what we practice on next to that we have a training every week and just made a new training parnter which we will have a friendly 5v5 infa scrim with every 1 or 2 weeks..And off course..communication which is about 50% of a scrim...

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2007-01-19 06:17:38)

Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6812
Practicing choppers is almost pointless. you either got it or u dont. thats my thoughts.
PFC Eva[75thR]
+2|6295|Stafford, UK

Gravity wrote:

Practicing choppers is almost pointless. you either got it or u dont. thats my thoughts.
Not that I would nknow but yeah I would agree there but, experiance will still improve your skills slightly and you will also learn peoples behaviours the more you play/practise.

Last edited by PFC Eva[75thR] (2007-01-19 17:58:07)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6735|mansfield
never , because im not in a clan.
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6812

PFC Eva[75thR] wrote:

Gravity wrote:

Not that I would nknow but yeah I would agree there but, experiance will still improve your skills slightly and you will also learn peoples behaviours the more you play/practise.
You might learn other peoples behaviours. but every pilot is different.
caveman8fb
+6|6586
Unfortunately we only get in about 10 hours of scrimming in a week.

We start at 8pm CST Sun, Mon, Tues, Thursday.  Our CAL matches are at 9pm CST so we scrim right before the match.   Wednesday night we go over strats for the next map.  The offseason the guy are much less active, maybe only 6-8 hours of scrimming a week, usually with some backups in.
Rarecraft
+1|6259
we practise once a week on a Sunday - Australia
BubbaGump2005
+2|6594
We practice infantry only every Tuesday and Thursday on our server to get ready for 3FL league matches. www.clankbk.com -----> join, we are looking for new recruits!
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6539
Several PCWs daily. Depends on how many opponents want to play against us.
link52787
+29|6492
I'm not in a clan, never will but I have played against people who are in a clan who compete in tournaments, they are really dedicated to gaming.  Some of them practice a lot, too much.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard