Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

If there were more servers then I would download it.
I don't even find a problem with 1.41, i forget what 1.12 was even like.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England

ryan_14 wrote:

If there were more servers then I would download it.
I don't even find a problem with 1.41, i forget what 1.12 was even like.
1.41 is good, but 1.12 is better. There is so much more fun in 1.12
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6599|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

I.M.I Militant wrote:

i loved 1.12 that is where the game took so much skill
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Click ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Click ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Click
t0mhank5
+319|6720|Surge
add me to the little list puleez, 1.12 is my hangout
t0mhank5 for bf2s, bf2, and xfire.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

The whole point of 1.12 was to be the leet superstar of the server. Now actual skilled players are gonna join. I think 1.41 is better for nub-hunting now.
t0mhank5
+319|6720|Surge

Hurricane wrote:

The whole point of 1.12 was to be the leet superstar of the server. Now actual skilled players are gonna join. I think 1.41 is better for nub-hunting now.
when we get a squad of bf2s'ers in a black hawk on mash, i will have something to live for.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6517|Los Angeles, California
Add me...

BF2s.. Chaosdragon001
BF2.. bP_Chaosdragon001
Xfire.. lonewolf72
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
I remeber how overpowered the spec-ops was in 1.12, G36C's min dev was 0.12 and c4 flew near five meters. Why I played Spec-ops then and don't play 1.12 now.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6517|Los Angeles, California
Do you guys know how to do the shortcuts? If you don't I can show you... (To make a shortcut to bf 1.12)
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

Also, I think me and TMo were the pioneers of the "Throwback to the Oldies" thing. We played tons of 1.03 together last summer, raping everyone on Wake in the choppers. Holy shit was that fun.
t0mhank5
+319|6720|Surge

Hurricane wrote:

Also, I think me and TMo were the pioneers of the "Throwback to the Oldies" thing. We played tons of 1.03 together last summer, raping everyone on Wake in the choppers. Holy shit was that fun.
hate to argue, but 'pioneers' is an odd term to use. i also reverted back to previous patches during the summer, under no influence of yours, and i met others from bf2s the first time i played. ive seen quite a few people on 1.12 and 1.03, although they play with less regularity than i.
FFLink
There is.
Updated the list with new names
obstacle02
+3|6524

eagles1106 wrote:

the blackhawk, etc, was so fun
is that like the blackhawk with the missles they have the screen shots of on the bf2 discs? if so, i'm definitely dl'ing that
t0mhank5
+319|6720|Surge

obstacle02 wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

is that like the blackhawk with the missles they have the screen shots of on the bf2 discs? if so, i'm definitely dl'ing that
no, back in 1.12 the black hawk had (gasp) useful miniguns. killer against infantry and practically everything else, and easy to get 100+ kill streaks with engineers in back and a comptetent pilot.
obstacle02
+3|6524

t0mhank5 wrote:

obstacle02 wrote:

eagles1106 wrote:

no, back in 1.12 the black hawk had (gasp) useful miniguns. killer against infantry and practically everything else, and easy to get 100+ kill streaks with engineers in back and a comptetent pilot.
that still sounds sick!
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.

obstacle02 wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

obstacle02 wrote:

that still sounds sick!
It was sick....

I dont think there are any 1.12 aussie servers up otherwise i would join you all
FFLink
There is.

gene_pool wrote:

obstacle02 wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

that still sounds sick!
It was sick....

I dont think there are any 1.12 aussie servers up otherwise i would join you all
Just American. I am in england so I get a ping of about 100. It's playable, ping has never really messed up my gameplay.

And yes, the Black Hawks are amazing, the minigun splash damage and power are immense.

Also, almost everyone playing it sucks!
beerface702
+65|6701|las vegas
hey this sounds like fun

i took a ouple of months off from bf2. i didnt like 1.4 that much anyway

how many 1.12 servers are up..

i do miss the BH mini's and the F35 was able to hold up ina  dogfight at least with a j10 back then.

and umm c4 chucking...miss that
FFLink
There is.
About 8 servers, but usually only one or two have people in. When I play after school (pm gt onwards) there about 8 people in a server, then it fills up later on.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6501
Acouple of weeks ago zboard used to be full with alot of players, now when I look there's only around 6 and I hate playing when there's not many people.
FFLink
There is.
Well that's why we need 1.12ers...
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6533|dunno
Add me xfire is ownage888.
im_in_heaven
+27|6596
How can there be ranked 1.12 servers left? I thought after patches EA upgrades the system and servers not running the current patch dont get global points
lastr0
+7|6355
You guys don't get it, back in august, the server could fill up almost 64/64 (there's horrible lagy, so many people left)..I suggest you keep on promoting, and who knows..
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6730|Eastern PA
I don't use Xfire, but my handle is "Masques".

I dual-boot so I always have 1.12 ready to play.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard