GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6776

Ok this is freaking me out... whenever I check a topic in which I have posted, my posts appear twice for some reason. This just started happening today, so i know 100% sure that I only posted once, but I see two of each post. Anyone else get this?? Am I going mad??
BeefnCheez
+0|6758
Heres what you do, you click submit only once ..  and if you're still spazzing out.. hmm .. maybe DELETE the second post.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6776

Haha yes thanks for your patronizing... actually it was weird, I appeared logged on twice in the user list. So literally every single page I had posted on would have a double post by me... so I hit logout, logged back in, appear as only one GotMex? logged in, and no double posts. That was quite odd.
2-Jagger
+0|6791|Kent,The Garden of England.
Such help and guidance you received,you must be feeling real good about being insulted like that.

Why the feck wasn't he put down at birth ?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6861|San Francisco

Yes, it is some glitch with the forum software. Thankfully only you can see the double posts. As you said, logging out and then logging back in will fix it.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6860|North Texas

GotMex? wrote:

actually it was weird, I appeared logged on twice in the user list.
I've seen this many times. And once, I saw a user that appeared logged in THREE times.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6861|"Frisco"

It's a bug in the forum software. I get it once in a while too -- I have NO CLUE what causes it, but logging out & in seems to fix it. Freaking weird.
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6860|North Texas

chuyskywalker wrote:

It's a bug in the forum software. I get it once in a while too -- I have NO CLUE what causes it, but logging out & in seems to fix it. Freaking weird.
Here's a fix.. toward the bottom. I knew this place wasn't the only one with the problem!

http://forums.punbb.org/viewtopic.php?id=8436

edit: "That's only for display, it shouldn't help the multiple posts caused by it"
bleh

Keep watching that thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard