R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6485|Melbourne

It has finally happened, the crew here at BF2s AU community, have managed to get the server fully populated! 32/32!!!!!!   This is a first for us, we have recently struggled to get more then 15 players on the server at once.

A Special Thanks goes out to Jester, Smokey, Gen.Raven, Maxie & the BF2s AU Community!

So join now for some real fun!

BF2s Head Admin R3v4n.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6764|Toronto Canada
Pround. Pround indeed.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6402|Alberta, Canada
Congrats for our friends down south.
R3v4n
+433|6485|Melbourne

Thanks...
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
Last time I checked, there wasn't a "n" in proud.
R3v4n
+433|6485|Melbourne

Rofl, Darn excitement got to me!

If a mod could Edit that, it would be real swell
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6537|Internetfitlerland

Yep its been a good day for the server.  Since we got it started around 2-3pm, its been at near capacity and still is.  I think we may of struck gold largely due to the new name (though longer and less sexy).

Lets keep this new trend going ay lads.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

Woo I Got A Special Mention!!!!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

Why the fuck do I always have to miss this shit because of my family? Aaaaaaarrrrgh.....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6579|Melbourne, Australia.
Well I played 3 rounds on the server today...probably the best rego ive got on any server . I don't remember seeing 1 bullet turn into smoke
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

Congrats guys, apologies about the prolonged absence, (haven't played Bf2 since September, Bf2142 since November.)
May as well revoke th ol' Admin status if you have to. Good luck.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Ty, you get admin status automatically as a bf2s.com admin. 

The server is going great, been full since 10:30 this morning and its still full hours later.  Good on ya guys.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6447|Newcastle NSW Australia
Well done guys, ill jump on some time and have a game.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

I just had a Game, it was pumpin.

I really enjoyed it!
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
Although, I don't really like the idea of claymores FF off...2 times today, 2 different clans (not to be named) had about 5-6 members in the server on one team all snipers and spamming claymores. Its very annoying that around each corner is a claymore
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

lemme guess one of them is tog????

but yeah its really cool to see all the people on the server, im getting loads of points PROMOTION TIME!!!
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

lemme guess one of them is tog????
No comment
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

so yeah tog
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Yes Silver I must admit the few clans who shall not be named were giving the FF off option a bit of a bashing.  But you can understand that many of them were attempting to get their explosive badges in a tk friendly environment.  Then again, 75% of the time you get revived by one on the masses of medics on the server.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

can we just say tog?
{DiZ}-SiXoR
+0|6732
Auzzie Auzzie Auzzie!!!!
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

can we just say tog?
There was more than 1
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6478|Sheffield-England

LT.Victim wrote:

Last time I checked, there wasn't a "n" in proud.
very true
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

I like the server... Seems to have more experienced players than the other IO servers I've visited.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Maxxxie74
+25|6570|Brisbane, Australia
Many thanks to everyone who has helped get this server populated.  As R3v4n mentioned, we've had a bitch of a time getting the damn thing populated, and the last two days it has been jammed to the gills with players.  I can only attribute this to the name change, and though we were ambivalent about it to start with, it has certainly paid off.

The server appears to have some regulars (aside from the admins) now, which is great to see (<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven, I'm thinking of you here!).  All in all, we've seen some great growth in the last couple days.  I'd like to thank all the players who've joined and made it such a success.

If I can beg for a moment, please do take the time to visit the sponsor's site, www.aussieclans.com.  Aussie Clans' goal in life is to help Australian clans grow, by helping players find clans (and vice versa) and to provide a friendly gaming environment such as the one found on the BF2s.com/Aussie Clans BF2 ranked server.  Our small community is really starting to grow, and we'd love to see some more BF2s.com faces there

Max

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard