Announcement

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6015|USA
This man is my Hero. can anyone translate?

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7104898430798485644&q=Yves+Rossy[/google]

discuss....



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNND GO!

Last edited by Naughty_Om (2007-01-05 14:24:30)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6120|The Hague, Netherlands

When you said, translate, I was hoping for German Speaking Swiss people, but noooooooooo

French,

anyway

great vid !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6015|USA
Yea. we need some translators of whatever he is speaking. French/swiss?
Executiator
Member
+69|5803|Phoenix, AZ
Aside from being SUICIDAL AND COMPLETELY LUNATIC LIKE.... That was freaking sweet!!!


Were those JATO's on the wings?


I was waiting for that guy to splat all over the country side every couple of seconds.

Last edited by Executiator (2007-01-05 14:39:44)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|5979|Seattle

That was fucking awesome!

I'm pretty sure I heard him say "Downy and AlphA are going to be the next to try this" or something similar...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6120|The Hague, Netherlands

King_County_Downy wrote:

That was fucking awesome!

I'm pretty sure I heard him say "Downy and AlphA are going to be the next to try this" or something similar...
"Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!"

just call me and I will meet you there for sure !

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6015|USA
Or Naughty is next in line!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6015|USA

Executiator wrote:

Aside from being SUICIDAL AND COMPLETELY LUNATIC LIKE.... That was freaking sweet!!!


Were those JATO's on the wings?


I was waiting for that guy to splat all over the country side every couple of seconds.
It would be more like Splat all over Europe, that guy is traveling as fast as an airplane without the protection of sheet metal.
Robbie77
hammer time!
+26|5713|Toronto Canada
looks dangerous, so i like
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|5937|An Hour North of Indy
that was, without a doubt, the best video I've seen in weeks
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6015|USA

>LOD<Dougalachi wrote:

that was, without a doubt, the best video I've seen in weeks
im glad you liked it. Im trying to find that guys website, il post it when i find it. Did anyone catch the link on his Jetpack?
SGT_Squirtle
Member
+13|6098
Try this

http://www.jet-man.com/

My father, an aeronautical engineer, sent it to me just the other day

Last edited by SGT_Squirtle (2007-01-05 15:03:55)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6015|USA

SGT_Squirtle wrote:

Try this

http://www.jet-man.com/

My father, an aeronautical engineer, sent it to me just the other day
Thank you, i have it bookmarked. i keep watching it over and over im so amazed. plus the music fits well!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6015|USA
anyone else got videos of him? i cant find anymore.
D34TH_D34L3R
Member
+48|6198|Belgium
Yes it's French alright..

When he touches the ground one of the two other guys says; "Bien joué" which means Good game, nicely done.
Than for as far as I can understand hey says it was amazing.
When he takes his helmet he explains; "If this would be the top, I came towards it like this, ascended over it, went on, plunged down, went back straight up next to the mountain.."
Just watch his movements, you'll see what he means.
I can't understand what the other dude says then. I guess it's something like; "That must've been a kick."

Anywhoo, I'm not sure. French isn't my best language. :-P
']['error
Banned
+630|6026|The Netherlands
seen it on discovery channel, i want one to lol!
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6067|Espoo, Finland
I think this one is the first atempt of a flying man http://www.grindtv.com/video/air/more_finnishjetman/
Don't mind their horrible english

http://www.bird-man.com/index.cgi?n=gallery&q=video
This is their site, although it didn't work too well when I tried it...
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6015|Sin City

What they don't show you is that he TK'd a guy on the runway, then jumped in that thing and took off......
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6000|InGerLand

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Yes it's French alright..

When he touches the ground one of the two other guys says; "Bien joué" which means Good game, nicely done.
Than for as far as I can understand hey says it was amazing.
When he takes his helmet he explains; "If this would be the top, I came towards it like this, ascended over it, went on, plunged down, went back straight up next to the mountain.."
Just watch his movements, you'll see what he means.
I can't understand what the other dude says then. I guess it's something like; "That must've been a kick."

Anywhoo, I'm not sure. French isn't my best language. :-P
yeah i got that as well, i can't hear most of the rest of it and i think after "That must've been a kick." he says something like "yes fantastic" as a reply, but i'm not sure
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|5896|montreal, quebec

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Yes it's French alright..

When he touches the ground one of the two other guys says; "Bien joué" which means Good game, nicely done.
Than for as far as I can understand hey says it was amazing.
When he takes his helmet he explains; "If this would be the top, I came towards it like this, ascended over it, went on, plunged down, went back straight up next to the mountain.."
Just watch his movements, you'll see what he means.
I can't understand what the other dude says then. I guess it's something like; "That must've been a kick."

Anywhoo, I'm not sure. French isn't my best language. :-P
im french and its the same as Death Dealer said.
D34TH_D34L3R
Member
+48|6198|Belgium

PvtStPoK wrote:

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

Yes it's French alright..

When he touches the ground one of the two other guys says; "Bien joué" which means Good game, nicely done.
Than for as far as I can understand hey says it was amazing.
When he takes his helmet he explains; "If this would be the top, I came towards it like this, ascended over it, went on, plunged down, went back straight up next to the mountain.."
Just watch his movements, you'll see what he means.
I can't understand what the other dude says then. I guess it's something like; "That must've been a kick."

Anywhoo, I'm not sure. French isn't my best language. :-P
im french and its the same as Death Dealer said.
w00t someone +1 me so my French teacher can be proud! LOL!
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6057|Moscow, Russia
Kickass!
Skorpy-chan
Member
+127|5727|Twyford, UK
Oh, it's THAT.

Seems to be a guy using one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing-suit, invented by this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_de_Gayardon, who apparently tempted fate one too many times and died as he lived, attempting to fly after jumping out of an aircraft.

This lot are the BirdMan team from finland, it seems, who use small jet engines to get thrust.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|5727|Cali

Naughty_Om wrote:

This man is my Hero. can anyone translate?

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7104898430798485644&q=Yves+Rossy[/google]

discuss....



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNND GO!
this has been posted already.. but it is a very balse** thing to do!
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|5868|UK
its the fucking rocketeer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard