Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA
Im calling it.

Chiefs v. Eagles Superbowl

In case your in a cave in Afghanistan; here are the teams who made the playoffs:

Kansas City Chiefs
Indianapolis Colts
Seattle Seahawks
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Philadelphia Eagles
New York Giants
San Diego Chargers
Baltimore Ravens
Chicago Bears
New Orleans Saints

I think that's it. Any predictions?

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2007-01-05 12:54:39)

BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6625|Manitowoc, WI
Eagles?!?  The eagles are doing horrible.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA

BolvisOculus wrote:

What sport have you been watching? They have been playing pretty damn good the last 6 games.

Its a long shot but Chiefs v. Eagles Superbowl. And IF it does happen, Im bragging right in this thread.

And the Chiefs will beat the Eagles in the Superbowl.
Cubanpenguin
+35|6684|Kingston, Canada
Chargers vs. Saints.

LT is unstoppable and the Saints have been looking strong all year.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6571|UK
Saints vs Chargers

Saints win

Edit Damm i was too slow

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2007-01-05 13:31:39)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6743|Oxferd Ohire
Chargers vs some NFC team
the best in the NFC has  been different all year, they are unpredictable sometimes. like when the Cowboys looked great but then got smashed by the Saints
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA
No Bears love in the NFC? They've been pretty damn good all year.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6571|UK
rex grossman has just been all over the place if he gets it going then yea but thats IF

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2007-01-05 13:38:02)

Cubanpenguin
+35|6684|Kingston, Canada

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

But did you see them the last game Vs. The Pack? they got crushed not to meantion they lost all faith in Grossman, i think thats a bad recepe for a one and out.

Last edited by Cubanpenguin (2007-01-05 13:37:37)

InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6438|Washington State, USA

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

yeah but rex grossman has been pretty inconsistant. id say Chargers vs. saints maybe? its sad since the bears are my favorite team but i know their offence is a disaster
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6701|The Ville
Cowboys vs colts. Colts 21 Dallas 17 is what I predict.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6438|Washington State, USA
we will see how far the cowboys get, ive only been following the seahawks (hometeam) and the bears (fav team) but the Chargers are doing pretty damn good.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6571|UK
the colts never seem to do much in playoffs though
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6625|Manitowoc, WI

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

What sport have you been watching? They have been playing pretty damn good the last 6 games.

Its a long shot but Chiefs v. Eagles Superbowl. And IF it does happen, Im bragging right in this thread.

Well I suppose not horrible, but I really don't think they have what it takes right now to get in the super bowl.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6668|USA

BolvisOculus wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Well I suppose not horrible, but I really don't think they have what it takes right now to get in the super bowl.
Probably not. I'd have to say the Eagles have played better than my Chiefs lately. But LJ is going to run THROUGH the Colts tomorrow.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6497|Menlo Park, CA
CHARGERS/RAVENS vs. SAINTS, you heard it here first!!

I am leaning for the Chargers to win their first title though!!!!
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6625|Manitowoc, WI

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

BolvisOculus wrote:

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Probably not. I'd have to say the Eagles have played better than my Chiefs lately. But LJ is going to run THROUGH the Colts tomorrow.
Hoo Rah.
pndragon26
+23|6692
Grossman is too eratic, defense can't carry them through the playoffs--( and I grew a Bear fan! Just don't think it can happen this year)
Seattle... seem very hot and then very cold, I think they can get by Dallas though.
I'm from NJ, so I'd love to see the Giants do something, but they won't do anything but argue... Maybe a good fight on the sidelines!
Dallas.... hell, I really just don't like them.
Eagles have been playing well and smart. I think they will make it.
BUT...Saints, how can you not root for them? I want them to win but- I don't know, eagles have an edge. They were counted out weeks ago, have nothing to lose.
...but really any of these teams could sneak into the Super Bowl.

AFC... it doesn't matter. Chargers are just too strong on Def and Off. Pats look good. But LT and the rest just deserve to make it.

I think it could be a fun playoff, an upset or two and its anybodys game. Was actually a fun season to watch.

Last edited by pndragon26 (2007-01-05 13:51:28)

Mafia47
+27|6747|Chicago
Indy vs Chargers in championship          Saints vs Bears

Chargers vs Saints

Chargers

Last edited by Mafia47 (2007-01-13 21:35:08)

TheOriginalUberN00b
+16|6492|Hereford,AZ. USA
Chargers vs Saints    Chargers win 24-21
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6639|USA
Chargers VS the bears. DUH!
TuataraDude
+115|6529|Aotearoa
Please let it be The Saints. I don't care who they beat to do it, but it most likely will be the Chargers.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6771|Toronto Canada
I would have liked to have seen the bengals go to the superbowl, but I think the chargers will win it. I'd really like to see the saints win after all that city has been thru
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6524|USA

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

Saints vs Chargers

Saints win

Edit Damm i was too slow
because the NFL is rigged.  saints due to katrina.  the city is rebuilt; the team is rebuilt; the stadium is rebuilt.
TuataraDude
+115|6529|Aotearoa

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Ninja_Monkey wrote:

Saints vs Chargers

Saints win

Edit Damm i was too slow
because the NFL is rigged.  saints due to katrina.  the city is rebuilt; the team is rebuilt; the stadium is rebuilt.
Although I hate to say it, there is some merit to what you say. Just look at the Patriots winning after 9/11. You may have thought they would arrange for a NY team to win, but a team called the Patriots was a much bigger message.

Oh God! Now I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist. Go away! The Saints will win fair and square.

Last edited by TuataraDude (2007-01-05 18:55:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard