nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6329|New Haven, CT
I have seen numerous reference to the game before patch 1.2, reminiscing about better gamep lay and all of that.

I was wondering what it was like playing before patch 1.2. I didn't start playing until around the time 1.3 came out, so I have no idea what it was like. I wanted to know what made playing before patch 1.2 better.
power9787
+10|6587
less nerfing of the game
slicknic
+145|6632
how i miss it... mmm c4... mmmmm  what did u have in 1.3?  i dont remember what that changed... oh and i remember when you could jump and shoot right?... and prone spam... game was alot faster paced
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6688|England and damn proud
Blackhawk whoring....aah...that was the good ol' days....
topthrill05
+125|6584|Rochester NY USA
What a great game it was, all went down hill from there. 1.12......Those were the days.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6495|Gogledd Cymru

rustynutz wrote:

i think they should bring that back, Mashtuur FTW it would be the new karkand, just imagine it 6 of your clan whoring blackhawks again taking out b'hotches like knives through butter
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6537
Mashtuur and Sonhou were actually played since the Blackhawks pwned a lot.
slicknic
+145|6632
oh i almost forgot! 750 unit tv missle... holy shit thats so far ;p
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6540|Edmonton Alberta
o i wish i was playing during 1.12
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6716|Sweden
Sure it was great fun sitting behind the mingun on mashtuur/wake pinning down anything that moved though anyone with half a brain can understand the problem and balance issues that comes along.

though i miss it a little to.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6485|Somewhere else

surgeon_bond wrote:

rustynutz wrote:

i think they should bring that back, Mashtuur FTW it would be the new karkand, just imagine it 6 of your clan whoring blackhawks again taking out b'hotches like knives through butter
especially when all the medics would start having ground sex with your latest kill, and you take out your freshly revived origonal victim, plus the new medic... "oh whats this? six more medics? what will I ever do?"

R.I.P. the "real" blackhawk...
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6773|Tenn
it was so awesome when they would lose all the flags and be stuck at Hill(Mashtuur) with a blackhawk circling around decimating anything that moved. the good ol jump and shoot was also great. and 203's with a blast radius ftw! some of you chumps would be really crying if they didnt nerf the 203's

1.3 was when they turned the pkm into a fully auto sniper rifle. pre-1.3 the pkm couldnt kill anything.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6725|Melbourne, Australia

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

it was so awesome when they would lose all the flags and be stuck at Hill(Mashtuur) with a blackhawk circling around decimating anything that moved. the good ol jump and shoot was also great. and 203's with a blast radius ftw! some of you chumps would be really crying if they didnt nerf the 203's

1.3 was when they turned the pkm into a fully auto sniper rifle. pre-1.3 the pkm couldnt kill anything.
1.2 was the hacked pkm... an 1.22 they fixed it ..(thankfully)

i realy miss pre 1.2 days i loved the fast pace infentry .. but what you have is old people (no offence) its alwaysold people (normally they are army addicts) an seein as this game was the best looking semi realistic game about modern warfare it attracted them all these OLD FUKEN RANDY CUNTS WHO CANT HIT SHIT ... NEVER PLAYED A GAME IN DER LIFE...

DEN DEY JUMP ON FORUMS AN COMPLAIN DER MOTHER FUCKEN ASSES OFF BECAUSE THEY CANT SEEM TO HIT A MOVING TARGET ... U CUNTS SUCK ROYAL CUNT FLAPS... GO DROWN YOURSELFS U RUINED A GOOD GAME NOW IT TAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SKILL AT ALL ... GG!!!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6697|Devon, England
Oh man, the blackhawks were amazing...

Watch this video:

Hmm how do you embed?

Well, here's the link anyway: http://youtube.com/watch?v=3imI5S8e_yE

Last edited by FFLink13 (2007-01-05 00:53:40)

Dr_3V|L
+51|6731|Twente, The Netherlands
Playing on public servers was more like a dream then, now it's an absolute nightmare.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6540|Edmonton Alberta
tonight something happened to my bf2 and it wouldnt work anymore so i had to reinstall and on patch 1.0 theres three servers and it super fun prone spamming, bunny hopping, dolphin diving, 12 dumb missles in the chopper fucking great..... i went 45-0 earlier on clean sweep with the american bomber and i suck horribly in the jets... and none of those noobs had ever seen anybody fly a helicopter like i was i had about 10 different noob gunners tell me this within the last few hours .......i dont want to install back uptoo 1.41 now
Delphy
+45|6591|Bristol, UK
Yeah I used to sit in the back of a blackhawk repairing all day while the guns ripped anyone apart. It was great.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6590|England
I play 1.12 and 1.41 now (after joining the game at 1.22), let me say, 1.12 [owns] 1.41

Blackhawks,
TV missiles,
Prone spamming,
More missiles for choppers...

*drools*
psH
Banned
+217|6389|Sydney

surgeon_bond wrote:

rustynutz wrote:

Talk about it, before i went to 2142 i was whoring mashtuur in the BH like i didn't have a spleen. (which is alot)
Zukabazuka
+23|6691
You guys remember those useless AA towers and jets roaming the sky?

Anyone who could fly had fun the rest just hated them
mike_01042
Banned
+9|6333|Nasareth

I.M.I Militant wrote:

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

i realy miss pre 1.2 days i loved the fast pace infentry .. but what you have is old people (no offence) its alwaysold people (normally they are army addicts) an seein as this game was the best looking semi realistic game about modern warfare it attracted them all these OLD FUKEN RANDY CUNTS WHO CANT HIT SHIT ... NEVER PLAYED A GAME IN DER LIFE...

DEN DEY JUMP ON FORUMS AN COMPLAIN DER MOTHER FUCKEN ASSES OFF BECAUSE THEY CANT SEEM TO HIT A MOVING TARGET ... U CUNTS SUCK ROYAL CUNT FLAPS... GO DROWN YOURSELFS U RUINED A GOOD GAME NOW IT TAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SKILL AT ALL ... GG!!!
https://www.toonjokes.com/data/media/9/30.jpg
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6725|Melbourne, Australia

mike_01042 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

http://www.toonjokes.com/data/media/9/30.jpg
rofl your such a nerd ... goin to that much trouble to embed pics.. when you could just say that with normal text.. giving a reason is also a good idea... i was gonna insult you but i think you coverd it nicely yaself 1.12 FTW!!!!!!!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6659
1.12 was brilliant.

Karkand had great infantry
Sharqi also had great infantry and good chopper fun
aviation has gotten better, but its shitty implementation scared off pilots and created J-10 whoring.
mashtuur had its blackhawk, the best example of teamwork in BF2.
TV fights were not stay-out-of-range fights
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
basetballjones
+30|6754
Pre-patch BF2??

It was like being handed the ultimate game from celestial beings, hammered and wrought by old gods and tempered in the fires of every hell ever envisioned.

Pre-Patch BF2 was probably the closest anyone will get to the "ultimate" FPS.

I still remember jumping off buildings while I layed a clip into the poor guy who just looked up.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6534|stalker.
If i go back to 1.12 can i still play Af when im installing 1.41 again?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard