kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6836|Bryan/College Station, TX
I wanted to see if anyone out there knew a site that has the map overviews for Special Forces. You know with a picture for 16/32/64 player maps for each of the 6 new maps. I found one a couple of weeks ago on a little known clan website and for the life of me can't figure out where I saw it.

Please post the link if you have one.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
fdcp_elmo thank you very much!
I will be eagerly pouring over these maps for strategic avenues of attack and defense.

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
excalibur69
+0|6839
do you have the map for Mass Destruction?
Blankwindow
+1|6717
Honostly the top maps don't show enough detail to form anything but a basic strategic idea and very few plans last beyond the first bullet anyway.

Because you can't see how close building are ect it's hard to form anything strategic. The only real way to do that is to play ion singleplayer and check out the 16 player version of the map to get the man parts of the map down and then check out the rest in the servers.
eatmywheaties
+2|6751
seeing that makes me want the expansion.
Blankwindow
+1|6717
It's well worth the 30 bucks. With new maps and weapons. (the rpg7 is fun as hell.) as well as being able to unlock more weapons for normal bf2 all around is well worth 30 bucks.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6799|The planet Tophet
IRON GATOR looks cool
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
IRON GATOR looks cool
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
really? i dont have the game so i dont know i just have regular bf2
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6789|Barrington, RI

rEdTe@M wrote:

warlords looks like karkand
Voodoo nicknamed it Karkand 2.0.   and it's a blend of Karkand, Sharqi and Mashtuur.  you have the layout and lighting of Karkand, the construction site and TV station from Sharqi and the Mosque type building from Mashtuur.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-29 19:53:09)

Seriphyn
+0|6717|Over there --->
So, anyone got a description for Mass Destruction?
Kingswat
+0|6747

*TS*tphai wrote:

IRON GATOR looks cool
Iron Gator is gay
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
Need screen shots of Mass Destruction 16/32/64 person map overview. It's the one missing map.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-12-01 14:25:42)

[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6743|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

Kingswat wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

IRON GATOR looks cool
Iron Gator is gay
How can a map express an alternative sexual orientation? In fact, how can an map express ANY sexual orientation?

It can guide TO sites for various sexual orientations, but the map itself, by definition, is an inert object, free of the constraints/desires/etc. of orientation...

??? 
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6715|Pleasanton,CA
Is there any DETIALED map over view

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard