Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6651|England
Okay so whenever I get into a game my mouse stays dead center and i cant do anything, which according to the search means my control.con file has been wiped. Funny thing is I can't find a control.con file and even though I reinstalled and everything it still doesnt work. Help!
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6483|B.C Canada
i got the same problem a while back, just go into your options in the menu screen and press "reset to default" should work. let me know what happens
Sgt.Davi
+300|6651|England
worksd thanks!
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Okay so whenever I get into a game my mouse stays dead center and i cant do anything, which according to the search means my control.con file has been wiped. Funny thing is I can't find a control.con file and even though I reinstalled and everything it still doesnt work. Help!
Reset everything to default and it should work, worked for me.

God damn.. too late..

Last edited by Simon (2007-01-04 14:12:49)

colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6483|B.C Canada
np now wheres my karma
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6560|Scotland
Nice getting it working, but how did you get into these forums with no mouse?
Simon
basically
+838|6666|UK

White-Fusion wrote:

Nice getting it working, but how did you get into these forums with no mouse?
It only happens in BF2.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6560|Scotland
Ah fair enough
Sgt.Davi
+300|6651|England

and only during gameplay.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6671|under there hayousaidunderwear

colt.45 wrote:

np now wheres my karma
don't ask for karma
Rumfuddle
+14|6726
Every once in while I get a bug where I am locked into the walking forward motion.  Can't do anything but shoot and walk forward - no running, no jumping, no stopping.  Then I die and it is fixed.  Amazingly I have actually killed a few people on my Frankenstein like strolls.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6768
oowhhh-hownnned!
Sgt.Davi
+300|6651|England
I think owhhh howned is classified as your hard work to get the distinguished service ribbon going to crap as I picked up a repair badge vet in a very succesful round full of titan guns being destroyed, meaning your lead on me was for the best part of half an hour. lol and all that, got it working again and, i think im forgetting something.....

Oh yeah!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWNNNNEDDDD
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6768
Do I know you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard