acidkiller187
+123|6630
I’m planning on getting a motorcycle and yes I do know the dang thing is dangerous but I’ve always wanted one.

I have a question for people who own a bike. Do you ever regret the day buying one? Have you ever been in an accident? And now that you had a bike, would you rather get a car?

This is a picture of the motor cycle that I’m planning on buying on the 13th of this month and would really appreciate some advice from people who have owned, or who still do.
https://images.traderonline.com/EMedia/tarchive2/5/10200005962001880_1.jpg

Please help with advice.

Thank you...
tiptopT
+72|6582|Scotland's Capital

acidkiller187 wrote:

This is a picture of the motor cycle that I’m planning on buying on the 13th of this month...
If its a friday...I'd wait till Monday

Other than that nice bike
Dwit
+34|6510
Whoow that thing looks great...
to bad I can't give you any advice... i'm not allowed to drive yet lol

good luck
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

You will have the time of your life on that thing. Just don't wreck and you'll be good
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6513|Kickapoo
The best advice I can give you is buy a helmet and wear it.  Don't ever ride without it.  Also, dress appropriately wear jeans, jacket and good heavy shoes or boots.  If you lay that beast down you'll want some protection.  Be careful, have fun
Aust1mh
+23|6568|Sydney, Australia
R6, good choise ;-)

I got a GSXR-750 myself... once you ride you can never go back to a car... not a "Real" rider anyway.

Hope you have a few years of riding behind you, an R6 has a lot of kick, my mate had his up to 240KPH on
a track day.

Very good bike, sure you'll be very happy with it... just take it easy for the first few months.
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6648|Land of =KBK=
Harley's or nothing.  My husband has a chopper in the garage and we are building a new one from the ground up.  Wouldn't ride anything but a Harley.
acidkiller187
+123|6630

Bahiti wrote:

Harley's or nothing.  My husband has a chopper in the garage and we are building a new one from the ground up.  Wouldn't ride anything but a Harley.
I'm not really a Harley fan. Sport Bike Ftw...

The only down side to getting this bike is the fact that I'm gonna be broke. Chips and dry bread for the first few months..

Last edited by acidkiller187 (2007-01-04 12:30:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard