spec ops :dual pistols
anti-tank: 0.45 caliber

and so on
FourStars
+1|6741|Australia
no spec ops use dual pistols.
bgthigfist
+0|6807
go play Serious Sam if you want to shoot two guns at once...
Leonnoe1
+2|6727
Dual pistols is a bad idea. Recoil would be immense, and aiming would be a pain. No IS could be implemented, so you would have to go back to the magical zooming eye.
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6839|Dundas, ONT, Canada
.357 cal. Desert Eagle, That is my choice. (some times I miss RVS) "vipes away a tear"

Last edited by l=l-Oneill-l=l (2005-11-28 14:44:42)

tor11
Grunt
+18|6761|Os , Norway
eeeh! what a he..... are thinking u with this isnt dirty harry we are talking about!!!! Im an eks medic in the norwegian army an my standard weapons was the G3 and the 9mm Glock! This are standard issu weapons along side the M16a2 and soo on! using a desert eagle on a battle field would bee just too lame! "shooting sparows with canons!" SOO i agre that if u want too use this weapons in game goo play searous sam or max payne! bt mustadmitt a trilling though!

Last edited by tor11 (2005-11-28 17:46:43)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6775|NRW,Germany
A nice and realistic pistol unlock would be the H&K Mark 23 Mod 0 SOCOM as it was invented for SpecOps.
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6842
.. cs, wolfestein:ET ... times.. *sigh.. bf2
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6761
Pretty.......
USonuMabeaCh
+0|6731
.50 AE desert eagle, .45 SOCOM, .357 semi auto pistol used by Texas highway patrol(17 round clip), and a .22 uzi! 

desert eagle has massive kick and is inaccurate as hell when moving, including turning, has medium amount of clips, has longest recoil recovery, but hits hard as hell(say 60%).  7 shot clip

.45 socom hits pretty hard(34%), is pretty accurate, moderate recoil recovery, has decent clip size and medium clips, less accurate than normal pistols on the move though.  10

.357 is accurate, hits decent(25%), second best recoil recovery, better accuracy on the move than the previous two handguns but less than  the 9mm, high clip count, 17 shot clip

and the uzi hits for poor damage(15), high rate of fire, best recoil recovery PER SHOT but spraying will make it extremely inaccurate, highest clip count.  nfc on how many rounds per clip, think its 30 or 40

now how about some knife unlocks!  katana, 10lb sledge, brass knuckles..

Last edited by USonuMabeaCh (2005-12-04 22:44:14)

REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6724|Pleasanton,CA
The Vile is nice (i think that what is called)
it has no moving parts
3 shots in .010 second
9mm (i think)
Rosse_modest
+76|6778|Antwerp, Flanders

USonuMabeaCh wrote:

now how about some knife unlocks!  katana, 10lb sledge, brass knuckles..
How about you throw in some maces, halberds and shovels too? Not to mention catapults, ballistas and trebuchets...
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6809
Give me a plastic knife and fork and I'll show you all hell.
HEN00
+0|6719
Spec Ops should have H&K Socom MK23 .45 cal pistols
DakotaDoc64
+0|6793|Omaha, Nebraska

l=l-Oneill-l=l wrote:

.357 cal. Desert Eagle, That is my choice. (some times I miss RVS) "vipes away a tear"
The .357 Desert Eagle was my favorite also.

Yes I know what you are saying.  Some great times with my buds and RVS/Athena Sword.  Then Iron Wrath just before the BF2 on-slot.

I actually put the disk in and recofigured many of my controls in RVS this last Friday.  Many in our group keep saying we need to have a RVS night.  No vehicles, no aircraft and Dave the suicidal hand grenade rusher.  Too funny.

Some great times and no one was worried about their score.  Just winning, having a good time and taunting those that keep getting waxed.

Last edited by DakotaDoc64 (2005-12-10 13:19:11)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
0.45 cal is good, u dont want glocks in SF, its too light... weapon too light = u break ur wrist. i think they should add .45 cals coz its faster to kill...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839

Leonnoe1 wrote:

Dual pistols is a bad idea. Recoil would be immense, and aiming would be a pain. No IS could be implemented, so you would have to go back to the magical zooming eye.
How about the Reload? It would be cool if Just Fluf to have a desert Eagle or something cromed
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
How about play the game as it is, I only know a few people who only like to use pistol, I like the pistols, all of them are perfect, they have almost superb aim in zoomed mode, how about you learn to use the ones in the game.
]305[ Charlton
+0|6768
u know wat ill jus use my longbow

lol jus k/d

But i love the desert eagle
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha
The desert eagle would not be unrealistic at all. It is the standard sidearm for Isreali forces.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6766|mansfield
how bout EA take all the weapons out and give us a 6 pack of beer to smash over peoples heads.

and when we was out of ammo/bottles we would have to go back to the pub,which will be situated on the carrier/home base

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2005-12-27 07:30:30)

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
ORRR we can use bow and arrow, swords, and spears!  Just fucking deal with the game, stop playing it if you want so many changes you will NEVER get.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
Dude, chill the fuck out. We're just discussing how cool it would be to have more pistols. We're not actually trying to get those things done. I know I'll probably never drive a ferrari. But I can still discuss what ferrari would be coolest to drive, can't I? So unless you have something to add to the discussion, shut the fuck up.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Ouch, you realize that trying to fight on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
Dude, it's not about winning. It's about you shutting the fuck up and letting us talk about pistols.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard