Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6347

Thats right! Step right up!

There is a little known player named sinners.accomplice who uses his aimbot to full advantage. How do you ask? Well why don't u ask him in one of his games? I wouldn't have a clue.

his account

http://www.bf2s.com/player/88328878/ 

Hmmm, his enlistment date is January 1 '07 and this stickler has 3638 global points already. His Sniper rifle stats?  1,266 kills and 116 deaths. Now THATS impressive eh?  I joined a server (8.6.9.74) And he and his buddies were spawn rapping like bunny rabbits during mating season. Our friend here was 34-0 on this server with the SVD.

And heres a little snapshot of what it looks like to be killed by him:

https://img351.imageshack.us/img351/3820/screen038oo2.png

He killed four of us in a row, and he didn't even stop firing, just unloaded a clip on his SVD!
Now, by all means this isn't another thread with someone bitching or whinning. I understand its a game, and I joined a different one immediately. (Well, after I got a little revenge.) I just want to get this guy noticed.

I want to update you guys next time he is playing and online, maybe we can join his server and kidnap this little cheat child?? 

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-01-04 00:29:15)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6415|Indianapolis, IN

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Thats right! Step right up!

There is a little known player named sinners.accomplice who uses his aimbot to full advantage. How do you ask? Well why don't u ask him in one of his games? I wouldn't have a clue.

his account

Hmmm, his enlistment date is January 1 '07 and this stickler has 3638 global points already. His Sniper rifle stats?  1,266 kills and 116 deaths. Now THATS impressive eh?  I joined a server (8.6.9.74) And he and his buddies were spawn rapping like bunny rabbits during mating season. Our friend here was 34-0 on this server with the SVD.

And heres a little snapshot of what it looks like to be killed by him:

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/3820 … 038oo2.png

He killed four of us in a row, and he didn't even stop firing, just unloaded a clip on his SVD!
Now, by all means this isn't another thread with someone bitching or whinning. I understand its a game, and I joined a different one immediately. (Well, after I got a little revenge.) I just want to get this guy noticed.

I want to update you guys next time he is playing and online, maybe we can join his server and kidnap this little cheat child?? 

Fixed your broken link, and YES that is BS.

Lol like 2 secs after you fixed it..

Last edited by misconfiguration (2007-01-04 00:33:18)

jax
+12|6786
if he was using aimbots wouldnt his acuracy be higher (it is obvious he is hacking with a kd of 9 but it cant be a very good aimbot can it)
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6590|USA
you have not really provided evidence of a hacker, sorry!

you offer no proof other than a screen with his name and an SVD. big deal. the SVD is by far the best gun in bf2, if you know what you're doing. how do you know this isn't somebody's second acount? and a 9 KDR isnt that great. if i made a new account mine would be around nine, if i exclusively used the SVD.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6347

Ender2309 wrote:

Perhaps it isn't easy to tell from that photo. But he killed 4 of us almost instantly, and we were all at different USA spawn points (Karkand) this guy was hitting headshots while STANDING even.

I do understand that people will draw whatever conclusions they want based on what they see far more then what anybody will tell them.   
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Sambuccashake
+126|6629|Sweden
The reason for his "low" accuracy is probably because the aimbot snaps to targets that are actually not in line of sight. (Behind buildings and whatnot)

But honestly, some of the aimbot vids I've seen on teh internets doesn't seem to be all that good.
Multiple shots with the SVD before scoring headshots and whatnot.

Laggy hitboxes, probably the only advantage we have against haxx0rz.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6590|USA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

Perhaps it isn't easy to tell from that photo. But he killed 4 of us almost instantly, and we were all at different USA spawn points (Karkand) this guy was hitting headshots while STANDING even.

I do understand that people will draw whatever conclusions they want based on what they see far more then what anybody will tell them.   
doomed, i haven't looked at your stats, but judging by this statement, as well as your karma number, i'm going to assume you're new to BF2.

the SVD is not a hard gun to get headshots with. on the contrary, its quite easy.

and not to hurt your feelings or anything, but you have zero realistic reasons to call him a hacker. he killed you multiple times, you got angry. he had a particularly good kill streak, and you used that as evidence of not necessarily existing hacks.

you're seeing what you want to see, not what is necessarily there. what he has done is not that special. i've actually fired two shots at a guy, got a head shot on the first shot, and got a guy standing behind him in the head with the second. if you learn the SVD, you'll find that its completely unmatched in this game, except by maybe the chinese stock sniper rifle, but i've never taken the time to learn that gun.

keep in mind i'm not saying he doesnt hack, just that you have not provided any proof.
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6415
Flyjetandkill and someone else on the Total Battlefield 2 Forums also made a thread about a guy in particular being good with the SVD. It's probably a great weapon to use a aimbot on. I truly believe this guy as it's a bit strange that in one month time there are three threads out about two guys with SVD'S who get a amazing kd and do it amazingly fast.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6347

I'll admit I might have jumped the gun. I don't know. But if you were in that game you would agree with me. I'll also admit that i haven't used the SVD that much, nor in a small server with only 16 people (Like this one was).

Just anytime I took a shot at him, even when he wasn't LOOKING at me. He came back with shots and killed me.
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6590|B.C CANADA
My bro was telling me about his game he had earlier about some guy with his svd, and i get home from work and see this topic and see his name in screen shot my bro said the same thing he had an aimbot  its BS
bingobones
+6|6744|London, UK
its a hack obviously.....most people who hack or use aimbots use the SVD...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6590|USA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I'll admit I might have jumped the gun. I don't know. But if you were in that game you would agree with me. I'll also admit that i haven't used the SVD that much, nor in a small server with only 16 people (Like this one was).

Just anytime I took a shot at him, even when he wasn't LOOKING at me. He came back with shots and killed me.
as i said, i never said that he was clean, just that you haven't given me evidence that he's hacking, yes, by the accounts as stated, he probably is, but if this was a court and he was being tried for murder, he'd probably walk.

but as for the turning thing, thats not too difficult. the svd can be used to fire three incredibly accurate shots in the  blink of an eye if a player knows the gun.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6533|montreal, quebec

Ender2309 wrote:

if i made a new account mine would be around nine, if i exclusively used the SVD.
you played 82h with a sniper and your ration is less then 1.2 Please dont say you'd play 9:1 Yet i played 30h and i have 1.22
Marinejuana
local
+415|6604|Seattle

kmt wrote:

Flyjetandkill and someone else on the Total Battlefield 2 Forums also made a thread about a guy in particular being good with the SVD. It's probably a great weapon to use a aimbot on. I truly believe this guy as it's a bit strange that in one month time there are three threads out about two guys with SVD'S who get a amazing kd and do it amazingly fast.
QFT also <OWNED>DOC and another account by that person does the exact same tihng.

Its an aimbot used on a sniper rifle while rapid firing at long range. it misses a lot, but it also gets a lot of kills and the player is almost invulnerable if they are beyond the fog. i watched "<OWNED>DOC as he did it and it was very obvious. I could stand next to him and look where he'd fire, and despite seeing nothing but karkand fog, he would come up with like 3 kills.

i dont doubt at all that u watched another SVD aimbotter.

with that said, i think its pretty rare to encounter a hacker in game. most good scores are just experienced players.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6599|Melbourne, Australia.
Obvious hackers are one that use the SVD all the time, and go absolutly nuts with it (ie, shooting all 10 bullets within 2 seconds at a player, while still being able to control the kickback).
They don't come around often, but you can tell when they are.
Sk
stat padding is for girls
+41|6408
but dont just assume everyone who uses the SVD is an aimbotting haxor either.

Until recently, I only used the l96a1 rifle, and although it's a great gun, I was total crap with it.
Now, wherever possible, I use the SVD and have found it to be an awesome gun.
My accuracy rating has gone up a few points and I've nearly pulled out a 1.0KDR with them (as apposed to a 0.65 not so long ago.

It's a cracking rifle, and with it's singleshot action instead of bolt, you can rake in 2 or more kills in a matter of seconds... and I'm far from being "Good" with the gun either.

just don't tarnish all ppl who get more than one kill every few seconds with the SVD as a hacker
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6398|MN

PvtStPoK wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

if i made a new account mine would be around nine, if i exclusively used the SVD.
you played 82h with a sniper and your ration is less then 1.2 Please dont say you'd play 9:1 Yet i played 30h and i have 1.22
My thoughts exactly.  If your stats did jump up that high if you went new account and just svd, I would think you were hacking as well.  I am not saying my stats are great, I am just agreeing with the analization of your stats.

From the very limited info it seems like something may be a miss with this guy.  I would have to have been there.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6389|Pittsburgh, PA USA
*sighs*
ssonrats
+221|6664
Actually, 15 k/d isn't THAT impressive, especially if he plays IO. The only thing that looks suspicious is the pistol k/d.

Last edited by ssonrats (2007-01-04 02:31:54)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6590|USA

PvtStPoK wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

go view my history.

i'm the kind of player who doesnt really care too much about stats. i do things like charge 10 guys guns blaring. not to mention most of my time playing sniper was done in the air, or piloting choppers.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6703|West Yorkshire, U.K
Yawn...
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6442|NL-NH-DH

ssonrats wrote:

Actually 15 k/d isn't that impressive, especially if he plays IO. The only thing that looks suspicious is the pistol k/d.
Cut the crap, 15 K/D is impressive, no mather what form of the game u play. It is impressive.

Last edited by aTiLLa_NL (2007-01-04 02:29:03)

ssonrats
+221|6664

aTiLLa_NL wrote:

ssonrats wrote:

Actually 15 k/d isn't that impressive, especially if he plays IO. The only thing that looks suspicious is the pistol k/d.
Cut the crap, 15 K/D is impressive, no mather what form of the game u play. It is impressive.
I never said it wasn't impressive, i said it isn't THAT impressive.

My bro dont be ss created a fuck around account to see what rifle k/d he could manage and it's better than that guy's you have just showed me.

http://bf2s.com/player/74380395/
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6667|Norway
^^ yes, but is spm is 1/5...
And the rest of the weapon stats isnt any good

Of course he hax, a lot of people do you know
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6464|Australia.
Okay...

I remember somone posted about Power_Pickle or whatever his name is about hacking. Thats was good evidence.

Do something like that, and you'll get some hardcore hax0r evidence. Otherwise not many people are going to believe you with just a screenshot.

Sure, 4 kills with an SVD is pretty good, but I can get 3-5 on average with it when I'm in a good playing mood. Once you master the recoil, that gun is yo bitch.

Last edited by Macca (2007-01-04 02:36:39)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard