Parker
isteal
+1,452|6392|The Gem Saloon

Vilham wrote:

Parker wrote:

still yet to state your point behind the statement. GG on not answering.
supplies were not what i was discussing. GG on taking things out of context again.
based on my argument you are a little kid who READS about guns, while i on the other hand have first hand experience with firearms you havent even dreamed of holding.
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … uzi009.flv
GG bubbs.
Parker every time you post that video everyone is thinking "yes we have seen it before, it doesnt make you cool, it doesnt mean you realy know anything about it, so stop posting it". Basically your making a fool of yourself.
dont be jealous......
i used that video for a reference, if you dont like it, dont watch.
i dont need to prove myself to a bunch of foreigners that have never held a gun to begin with.
besides, you think i am a terrorist anyway, so if you think i care about how YOU judge me, you are sorely mistaken.
thanks for the reply, but you are probably just as ignorant as bubbalo when it comes to this topic........LOL
i love the people that spout off the "facts" without ever having done it.
you guys are definitely good for a laugh.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6353
Experience proves you need to put a heavier projectile down range  than a .22 the .30 seems ideal, many cant cope with the recoil. shooting is tough to learn. most people who have firearms experience do a lot better than those who started in the service. this is why influential Americans started the National Rifle Association after the US Civil War. it would be nice if they let those who are up to the task carry a little more gun than the .223
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK
ok people this really boils down to the point everyone is missing...its not the weapon...its the Guy behind that makes the difference....

And I know ...I have used both in combat situations both have good and bad points ..but you put a guy behind either that knows how to use em they are both deadly and accurate ...they will never overheat if you use correct firing procedures ,,correct drills mean it wont get stoppages ...use it for what it was designed for it will work fine...

give a marksman or sharpshooter any rifle and in a couple of rounds he is on target...

Its the man not the machine..

Oh and the .223/5.56 Nato round is designed for accuracy and manpower reduction...it can kill in the center of the visible mass or if you hit an extremity it is designed with a tungsten inner core that will tumble and create a casualty that needs to be taken off the field ...not one of the rambo type films....

Where johnny gets shot 6 times and still takes the bunker ..this round can go in the wrist and come out of your chest....

Last edited by joker3327 (2007-03-28 16:03:35)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6764|UK

Parker wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Parker wrote:

still yet to state your point behind the statement. GG on not answering.
supplies were not what i was discussing. GG on taking things out of context again.
based on my argument you are a little kid who READS about guns, while i on the other hand have first hand experience with firearms you havent even dreamed of holding.
GG bubbs.
Parker every time you post that video everyone is thinking "yes we have seen it before, it doesnt make you cool, it doesnt mean you realy know anything about it, so stop posting it". Basically your making a fool of yourself.
dont be jealous......
i dont need to prove myself to a bunch of foreigners that have never held a gun to begin with.
besides, you think i am a terrorist anyway, so if you think i care about how YOU judge me, you are sorely mistaken.
thanks for the reply, but you are probably just as ignorant as bubbalo when it comes to this topic........LOL
1. Im far from jealous, ive fired guns before, big deal woopdy fucking doop.
2. I dont watch it.
3. Clearly you feel you do need to prove yourself as you post that video.
4. You have yet to list any facts.
5. I dont claim to know much about guns, but i can see you dont either.
6. Owned, now please stfu, go read a book, gain some form of intelligence. Thanks and goodbye.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6365|Columbus, Ohio
Sounds like another good old tank discussion.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559

CannonFodder11b wrote:

SF trains on every type of weapon system
Yeah, I imagine they would.  But I'm not talking about what they're trained for, I'm talking about what they use as standard.  That wouldn't be M-16, would it?

CannonFodder11b wrote:

Its the shooter, not the weapon.
To a degree, certainly, but there is a marked difference between the accuracy of a pistol and a sniper rifle.  There are more accurate weapons, and less accurate weapons.

usmarine2007 wrote:

Sounds like another good old tank discussion.
As in the answer is always going to depend on what situation you're in so the argument isn't going to end?

Last edited by Bubbalo (2007-03-28 21:29:48)

Parker
isteal

Vilham wrote:

Parker wrote:

Vilham wrote:

dont be jealous......
1. Im far from jealous, ive fired guns before, big deal woopdy fucking doop.
2. I dont watch it.
3. Clearly you feel you do need to prove yourself as you post that video.
4. You have yet to list any facts.
5. I dont claim to know much about guns, but i can see you dont either.
6. Owned, now please stfu, go read a book, gain some form of intelligence. Thanks and goodbye.
1. i dont believe you, please list said firearms.     doop?
2. thats great, then shut the fuck up.
3. think whatever you need too. i posted the video that time to show experience with small arms. i posted it the other times to piss you off
4. i dont need to list any facts, cause i never made a statement regarding which weapon i thought was better. (though i never have liked bullpups)
5. fine, i dont give a shit about what you THINK i know. my business requires me to spend a fair amount of time with people that are active/inactive military or police. furthermore, i do business with shooting ranges, gun stores and at gun shows. i have customers that are active duty SF operators....you learn alot of shit while you are having dinner with one of those guys to design a knife....you learn even more when they invite you to the range to teach you to fire assorted small arms.
6. you couldnt own me on my worst day. i read plenty of books, thats the difference between myself and you people that like to talk. after ive read about the firearm, i go shoot it myself and in most cases learn from someone that has used it to defend themselves.
im glad i piss you off. im glad you think i am a terrorist.
and on that note, an assortment of small arms etc. to piss you off further. have a good day buddy
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/laurenscamera057.jpg
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/laurenscamera063.jpg

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/uzi002.jpg
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … era066.flv
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/uzi025.jpg
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/uzi023.jpg

Last edited by Parker (2007-03-28 23:43:13)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Oh, wow, photos of bullets!

You r hardcore 1337!
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh, wow, photos of bullets!

You r hardcore 1337!
thanks kid....though i dont really get down with the 14 year old speak.
you can earn a little respect in this bonus round if you can tell me the caliber of the two bullets though.......but you cant/wont (due to a lack of experience) so you will attempt to make yet another pathetic attempt at a witty rebuttal
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
I thought I was 12?

You people are gonna have to have a meeting and decide how old I am, because I just can't keep up any more.
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

I thought I was 12?

You people are gonna have to have a meeting and decide how old I am, because I just can't keep up any more.
queue failed attempt to divert attention from bubbalo not knowing the answer.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
I've already answered you question, dipshit.  If you have so much trouble reading and writing that you can't keep up, don't blame me.

Or are you complaining about me not telling you the calibre of the bullets, which would require something to use for scale?
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

I've already answered you question, dipshit.  If you have so much trouble reading and writing that you can't keep up, don't blame me.

Or are you complaining about me not telling you the calibre of the bullets, which would require something to use for scale?
i was referring to the bullets, use the knives and sharpening stones for scale.
ill even give you a hint....ready? handgun bullets......go go go.

and no it wouldnt require something to use for scale.......thats just your limitations.

awaiting next failed attempt
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Yes, it would.  Calibre is a measure of size.  Therefore a scale requirement is required, and something else lacking scale would prevent.

Of course this is all irrelevant since even if I had something for scale I wouldn't bother working it out because I don't care.  And I fail to see how knowing bullet calibre is worthy of respect.
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

Yes, it would.  Calibre is a measure of size.  Therefore a scale requirement is required, and something else lacking scale would prevent.

Of course this is all irrelevant since even if I had something for scale I wouldn't bother working it out because I don't care.  And I fail to see how knowing bullet calibre is worthy of respect.
you arent worthy of respect at all....i just wanted to see the limits of those "Facts and Figures" you think are so valuable.
see you wouldnt need something for scale if you have had experience shooting or even loading a weapon......that child, is where your limitations are.
do you at least know how to tell which one is for a revolver and which is for an automatic?
and will you answer another question for me? have you ever used a firearm?
if so what kind/caliber?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
But if I could tell what calibre they were I would be worthy of respect?  Are you fucking kidding me?
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK
Debate and Serious trolls strike again...another thread reduced to a slanging match .....

ADMIN/MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Fine, I'll go, sorry for my part in it.
Parker
isteal

Bubbalo wrote:

But if I could tell what calibre they were I would be worthy of respect?  Are you fucking kidding me?
slow down child......i just told you that you are not worthy of any respect.
read up a little, youll see.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6719|Sydney, Australia

joker3327 wrote:

Debate and Serious trolls strike again...another thread reduced to a slanging match .....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard