which satellite radio do you like

Sirius25%25% - 10
Xm33%33% - 13
I am too cheap to pay for radio (or its just not for me41%41% - 16
Total: 39
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6635|USA
I have xm but thats mainly since it came with my car.  The programming is mainly the same as far as music and news goes, but SIRIUS has Howard and XM has Oprah

Anyone have SIRIUS and what do you think of it?
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6771|Arizona
I'm biased towards Sirius for 2 reasons.  First, my girl got me a sirius deck for my ride a few months ago...and I just love it, always somethin to listen to.  Octane 20 just owns, Alt Nation, plenty of rock...honestly, the E! true hollowood stories on the E channel are interesting, the news channels are very informative.  not a big howard fan, but there's still tons of other things.  Second, XM is owned by Clearchannel...and Clearchannel is the anti-christ.

Last edited by 0ktane (2007-01-03 17:49:23)

INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6444|canada
i have sirius, ive never seen anyone with xm so i cant really compare, but sirius is great
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6375|Pittsburgh, PA USA
ewww, you guys really have Sirius? does it come with a back support so you can carry it around?
Opie & Anthony are on XM, so XM wins, no question...
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6574|United States
My vote is for XM even though both providers have almost the exact same music channels... minus a few key shows like Stern, Oprah, etc. Plus I pay less with XM so, yeah.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6744|Norcal, usa

smtt686 wrote:

I have xm but thats mainly since it came with my car.  The programming is mainly the same as far as music and news goes, but SIRIUS has Howard and XM has Oprah

LoL!
must have bought one of those crappy cars to get XM free with it.
like a ford or some piece of crap like that.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6395|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Ford isnt shit n00b
joker8baller
+68|6671
Love knowing head technician of sirius... $100 for a lifetime membership? lol
dubbs
+105|6636|Lexington, KY
The reviews that I have read stated taht Sirius has more DJ chatter then XM, but I am not comletely for sure how the two compare.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6605|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
beerface702
+65|6697|las vegas
i dont see a null vote

i current have XM, ive had the radio for 2 years, and the service for about a year with xm..it's a pioneer deck. i can convert it to sirrus ready, but im to lazy, and honestly to busy

i had a hooke up with xm, i got 6 months free, because my buddy works at ultimate electronics..so its cool

but i really dont like 45% of the stations, alot of crap honestly. and with the addition of oprah and friends, im seriously leaning towards sirrus.

i need my stern, i havent listned to him since he went off the wave's......

my pops has sirrus, i was down at his house a few weeks back and got some stern in while i was out drivin his car to get some shit for them...from what i ve seen sirrus has gotten better since the last time i heard it, about 3 years ago....

think ill switch soon...if i can get the motivation! lol
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6767

MagikTrik wrote:

ewww, you guys really have Sirius? does it come with a back support so you can carry it around?
Opie & Anthony are on XM, so XM wins, no question...
YES!

https://www.oavirus.com/penthouse/main-page_files/masterw_04.jpeg
Scratch[USA]
+105|6551
Proud XM owner.  Satellite radio the best thing ever invented.  Okay not really, but it is great.
O&A > Stern
Okay it is a toss up between Oprah (XM) and Martha (Sirius).  I go based on Technology.
I have the Pioneer Inno.  Live XM radio on the move.  LIVE.  Also it can record songs or add your own MP3.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6760|Scotland

There are separate forums for this. If you could read.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6375|Pittsburgh, PA USA

'Scratch[USA wrote:

some stuff...

O&A > Stern

some more stuff...
O&A > Stern      <-----Most intelligent thing I've ever seen on these forums

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-01-04 05:41:10)

smtt686
+95|6635|USA

jermyang wrote:

smtt686 wrote:

LoL!
must have bought one of those crappy cars to get XM free with it.
like a ford or some piece of crap like that.
crappy cars... son if i could buy you for what your worth and sell you for what you think your worth, I'd never have to work again. 

do you homework kid and comeback to see me when you grow up!
smtt686
+95|6635|USA

Zimmer wrote:

There are separate forums for this. If you could read.
no habla espanol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard