Raptor_Eye
+0|6316|Blue Mountains, Australia
Hi,

Quick question, is it euro forces or special forces that allows you to unlock more weapons in BF2?

I just purchased the booster pack and its on the way on some couriers van, may have to send it back, because i did not check this before hand, my own stupid fault.
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6549|Ellisville, MS
special forces
redryuu
+0|6691
its special forces
Raptor_Eye
+0|6316|Blue Mountains, Australia
Okay thank you, Admins delete if u wish.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6523|Boston, MA
You could delete a topic youself by deleting your first topic.
basetballjones
+30|6741
Before this thread dies, I would like to add that the expansion pack unlocks work a little differently than the normal unlocks..

After unlocking them, you can use any unlocked weapon on any map, with any army- ON BF2

On Special Forces, you will only be allowed to use certain unlocks with certain armies.  For instance, you will never see an insurgent with an f2000, and you will never see a rebel medic with an g36e (unless you pick those up on the battlefield).  Instead, you will be given the option to use the unlock most appropriate for that army.

The P90 and the L9a6 cannot be used as unlocks on any SF map, but are open for any army on BF2 Vanilla..

I forget how they work in Armored Fury and EuroForces, but I'm pretty sure you can use any unlock with any army.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6338
ye on EF you can use all of your unlocks. If you want to, you can use a G36E as European soldier or any other unlock.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6415|San Antonio, TX

basetballjones wrote:

Before this thread dies, I would like to add that the expansion pack unlocks work a little differently than the normal unlocks..

After unlocking them, you can use any unlocked weapon on any map, with any army- ON BF2

On Special Forces, you will only be allowed to use certain unlocks with certain armies.  For instance, you will never see an insurgent with an f2000, and you will never see a rebel medic with an g36e (unless you pick those up on the battlefield).  Instead, you will be given the option to use the unlock most appropriate for that army.

The P90 and the L9a6 cannot be used as unlocks on any SF map, but are open for any army on BF2 Vanilla..

I forget how they work in Armored Fury and EuroForces, but I'm pretty sure you can use any unlock with any army.
¿Que?

I've been MEC on Warlord and had the F2000... not by picking it up, by selecting it during spawn.  Looked weird to me, but love that weapon!
Phrozenbot
+632|6608|do not disturb

silo1180 wrote:

basetballjones wrote:

¿Que?

I've been MEC on Warlord and had the F2000... not by picking it up, by selecting it during spawn.  Looked weird to me, but love that weapon!
You can't, and it's not MEC, it's insurgents.
spuddy1981
+10|6355|england
how do you pick up weapons????

I dont have sf yet, do I have to choose to unlock a bf2 weapon or sf each rank or do you get both??
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
G is what I use to pick up weapons but you should check your button layout in options.
spuddy1981
+10|6355|england
cheers.  theres nothing like shooting people with there own guns.
Lai
+186|6143

spuddy1981 wrote:

cheers.  theres nothing like shooting people with there own guns.
How about stabbing people in the back?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard