godzilla
+0|6789
Hi,

I have a problem with the graph since a few days. When I load my account data on this site, the graph does not show up anymore. I can only read "Select a Graph" with the option but when I choose one on them nothing happens. No graph, no further infos. I´ve tried Firefox 1.0.7 and also IE6 with Java and JavaScript enabled. No success!

Am I the only one with this problem? What can I do to see the graph? Are now some special Plug-Ins necessary?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by godzilla (2005-11-28 04:10:48)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6852|Cologne, Germany

could have something to do with the broken xml feed from EA. graphs probably won't work either then.

look here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=5902

bf2s.com staff is working on the problem. And EA staff, hopefully, as we need some info from them first...
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6791|Alabama Coast, USA
It would also help, since I can find no "godzilla", and you have no link to your stats profile in your forum profile or your signature, to post your BF2 username or PID.

Oh, and for anyone who wants a link to the profile I I have (look over to the right), just go to your forum profile, and to the "messaging" page, the first slot is for your BF2 PID (same page as AOL, ICQ, MSN, etc info).

Last edited by Lazarus Tag'lim (2005-11-28 11:04:07)

godzilla
+0|6789
I´ve found the problem! I could not see the graph because my new version of firewall blocks Macromedia Flash by default. I disabled the block and now everything works fine again!

So if anyone has the same problems like me have a look if you have Macromedia Flash installed and that it´s not  blocked by security programs!

Thx for your help!

Last edited by godzilla (2005-11-28 15:53:14)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard