Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6781|UK
Well not realy. It contradicts all religious teachings, thus showing they are a bunch of made up bull crap. Thus giving me no reason what so ever to believe in any kind of religion let along god.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6585|United States
We all came from retarded fish-monkey's that had butt sex with eachother.
13rin
+977|6494
I had a monkey once.... His name was Peanuts.  He was a possessive little SOB.  One time I came home late.  The house was dark.  I opened the front door, walked in and tossed my keys on the counter.  Out of nowhere, Peanuts leaped off the fridge onto my face biting and clawing me.  I was yelling "OH GOD!! PEANUTS NO!!! PLEASE STOP!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"  It took me a full five minutes to fend him off. .....  I killed him with a spatula and buried him under the small spruce tree in the backyard.  I miss the little guy sometimes....
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Warstarz
+11|6446

Bell wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Fen321 wrote:

You guys do realize we are all apes?
It's more correct to say that we're all primates.
Dont see what the issue is, adam and eve could quite easily have been apes, yes the bible said god made 'man' in his image, but doesnt specify if it is man as we know it, or where man evolved from, which ofcourse are primate's.

Martyn
So if God created man in his own image, and man was actually an ape, that means

*GASP*

God is Dr. Zauis!

Which would mean Jesus was Donkey Kong but that's another story...

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6540|South Florida

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

One quick thing though, the person who wrote the article is an idiot. Anthropology 101 : you cannot have evolved from something that still exists!!!! It says in the first paragraph how humans evolved from apes.Impossible, how are there still apes then? I understand the point they are trying to make, that way, way back our DNA was once one, and then they split which is why they are so similar. But dont accuse an organazation of covering up something that is genetically impossible to begin with.
Sorry, but that's so wrong I don't even know where to start...
Prove it....how the fuck can you evolve from something that still exists? If something "evolves" then it adapts and changes. One half of a species, even if isolated, cannot remain the same while the rest evolves.
Oh so now your the fucking SCIENTIST!!! Is that right!!!!!! Well as long as your looking at scientific facts, how about this one!!!!!

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC. LAWS OF PHYSICS ARE NOT A CREATION OF ATHEISTS.

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-01-03 21:29:27)

15 more years! 15 more years!
Flakturnal
+21|6456|Perth,WA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

One quick thing though, the person who wrote the article is an idiot. Anthropology 101 : you cannot have evolved from something that still exists!!!! It says in the first paragraph how humans evolved from apes.Impossible, how are there still apes then? I understand the point they are trying to make, that way, way back our DNA was once one, and then they split which is why they are so similar. But don't accuse an organization of covering up something that is genetically impossible to begin with.
ah, the "if we evolved from apes then why are there still apes" argument.
you shouldn't use theories you find in emails, I think i remember the one, with the whole.... Why does 7/11 have locks on their doors?

The weird part about the OP's link is that when the church discusses things like dinosaur fossils, evolution, they generally say that God put the bones in the ground as a test of ones faith. If it is a test of faith then why do they want to hide the findings. I understand they don't want the exhibit to be deemed as factual evidence but do they honestly think the bible is?

I believe there are monkeys and that humans evolved from primates. the reason that the two still exist is through environmental adaptation.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6488|6 6 4 oh, I forget

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6508|Connecticut

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Sorry, but that's so wrong I don't even know where to start...
Prove it....how the fuck can you evolve from something that still exists? If something "evolves" then it adapts and changes. One half of a species, even if isolated, cannot remain the same while the rest evolves.
Oh so now your the fucking SCIENTIST!!! Is that right!!!!!! Well as long as your looking at scientific facts, how about this one!!!!!

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC. LAWS OF PHYSICS ARE NOT A CREATION OF ATHEISTS.
What? Magic? Huh?
Malloy must go
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

BeerzGod wrote:

EZ Mrs Garrison.

I don't see what the big deal is. My Girlfriend is always trying to cover up my bones.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6508|Connecticut

Kmarion wrote:

BeerzGod wrote:

EZ Mrs Garrison.

I don't see what the big deal is. My Girlfriend is always trying to cover up my bones.
LMAO
Malloy must go
weasel_thingo
+74|6341
i havnt read it all coz i cant be stuffed but i would like to say
religion is wrong it is biggest  cause of pain and suffering in the world
if it wasnt for religion we would be an extremely advanced race.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

weasel_thingo wrote:

Religion has also helped millions of people survive.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mogura
+17|6377|EUROPE

Kmarion wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

how ?
weasel_thingo
+74|6341
if we did not have religion there would be less wars
and back in ancient times instead of relying on god people could have advanced and almost all knowen diseases would be cured by now.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Mogura wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

weasel_thingo wrote:

how ?
Spoken like someone who has never been to church.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6488|6 6 4 oh, I forget

weasel_thingo wrote:

And half the guys on this forum would be searchin for a Wii in the future?
No really, I don't see the point of worshiping anything else than my favorite hockeyteam for all them religions have too many unanswered stuff and false shite in them. If someone wants to believe in something, go nuts, I don't care, but don't come shoving your beliefs in my throat. I'll spit them back at you. And before any of you go apeshit over my thoughts, this was not intended against any of you. Just a piece of my mind.

PS. Don't steal more than you can carry
Mogura
+17|6377|EUROPE

Kmarion wrote:

Mogura wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

how ?
Spoken like someone who has never been to church.
i was in the church and i fall a sleep.
i know for crusades, holy wars, jihads, mas conversion of peoples by destroing their culture, i know about inquisition and tortures, wich trials and burn on stakes, death sentence for being no believer ....

but i dont know how religion helped humainty! and please dont tell me about a priest near you who helped some prostitute junkie, i talk about global effect trough the history.
falafel
+5|6345

acidkiller187 wrote:

So what your trying to say is............ I was a monkey? I are don't believe you.
you maybe, not me. but my ancient ancestors were.

ps. if god made human he must have released a beta, he should release some patches

Last edited by falafel (2007-01-04 04:18:20)

Mogura
+17|6377|EUROPE
lol we dont need religion for that, there are much more no religius organisations who do the same and much more ;-)

and anyway they do that only for purpose, when they help people thay want them to convert, like church that organise schools in africa, yeah its free but kids have to study bible and became a christian, have to convert ! it happens same all over the world !
same for the islam !

yes i live in belgium but it was not always so, i come from bosnia, we had a civil war over there, and religius organisation wanted to help people BUT  only if they share same faith, so islamic organisations helped muslims , christian christians, and if you were an other religion guy in a town where muslim organisations were helping, you get NOTHING, same for the churches other places !

religius help is not free ! they want your soul for that
weasel_thingo
+74|6341
hmm i reallly do wander if religion has been resposable for anything bad?
hmm
[cough]Holocaust[/cough]

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-01-04 04:24:55)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Mogura wrote:

lol we dont need religion for that, there are much more no religius organisations who do the same and much more ;-)

and anyway they do that only for purpose, when they help people thay want them to convert, like church that organise schools in africa, yeah its free but kids have to study bible and became a christian, have to convert ! it happens same all over the world !
same for the islam !

yes i live in belgium but it was not always so, i come from bosnia, we had a civil war over there, and religius organisation wanted to help people BUT  only if they share same faith, so islamic organisations helped muslims , christian christians, and if you were an other religion guy in a town where muslim organisations were helping, you get NOTHING, same for the churches other places !

religius help is not free ! they want your soul for that
Need or not, you asked what has religion done (Globally) I answered. Side step it if you like.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-04 04:27:30)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6616|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mogura
+17|6377|EUROPE
religion :

http://www.kingidentity.com/
http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/KKK.asp … mp;item=18
http://www.armyofgod.com/

Abu Sayyaf