KuSTaV
noice
+947|6510|Gold Coast
So Ive been eating bananas before going to bed and I always end up dreaming. When I dont eat bananas I rarely dream.
wat do
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Engineer_Fox
Has a horse outside
+48|5182|Hague City Firm - Holland
Eat apple.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6510|Gold Coast
k
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
TravisC555
+118|6217|Cox Convention Center, OK
Sometimes I hear my phone ringing before I am about to get up, but in reality it hasn't. Last time it was around 6 am that I heard it ring when I was in bed.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I've also had that, where I'll wake up and sense that my phone is ringing, when it isn't. ...But then 3 or 4 seconds later, it does. ...Or maybe my brain is just activating and getting warmed up and finally interprets the phone ringing.

Last night I had a dream where I was walking around a city and there was a music studio with its doors open. I walked in and saw one of my favorite groups in there jamming so I just hung out and listened to their music. Then one of my friends came in and wanted to watch a basketball game so we went to the front lounge room and watched it on TV.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

Many years ago, i had a dream about an elderly pedophile holding a metal briefcase full of shit chasing me down a street and throwing the shit at me...
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State
I once had a dream that I was being attacked by zombified bears while I was locked in a car with a shotgun. I was afraid to shoot because it might break a window, and the bears couldn't break the windows... yet
BeardedHobo
Will post for food
+53|5179|Flying in my boxcar.
I had a dream about participating in an obstacle course race in which the people were suppose to climb up robes and swing to a platform in which there would be these people to say you are pieces of crap and make you feel down about yourself. Then we were suppose to climb back down and finish where we were started. This all happened in a techno-like setting in which the surroundings were dark and there were lights flashing all around.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

I had an epic, 3-act dream last night. Although I don't remember much of the beginning because it was so long (or at least felt that way).

I was a side-kick to a spy whose brother was the main villain.

We invaded an airbase that was built in the mountains. I don't remember much of this first part, but we were captured and the villain did his typical thing where he held us in his main control room and blabbered on about his grand scheme (which I forgot).

We eventually escaped and blew up parts of the base, starting a chain reaction. We made it to the runway tried to steal a plane or hop on one that was taking off because the whole thing was going to collapse. I cursed myself for not realizing it sooner, since the runway was built on only 1.5-foot thick asphalt that was sticking out the side of the mountain without any supports.

There was a large Japanese (they were our allies in all this) cargo plane there that had lost a section of it and we hopped on and hung on for dear life as the pilot rocked the plane back and forth to shake off some bad guys who lost their grip. Eventually we escaped safely, and had stolen some plans and blueprints to an apollo rocket program.

In the final act, we were supposed to kill the villain, which would be difficult for the main spy since it was his own brother.

We snuck into some sort of dinner reception the villain was attending, and we were seated in the corner. The waitress took our order, and when she came back with our drinks on a tray, she was swinging it wildly and spilled everywhere. We tried our best to act normal and pretend nothing was wrong because she seemed very mentally unstable. After she left I pointed out that my spy partner had committed a faux-pas by ordering only a soda and refusing the water, whereas I accepted a little glass of water and whatever else I ordered.

Later on, all the lights went off and there was a spotlight in the middle of the room, where there was a little stage. The villain stepped into the spotlight and started giving some grandiose speech. I whispered to my buddy that if he started dancing, I was getting out of there and would try to evacuate the place. I remember feeling really scared and fearful and nervous once he started dancing while delivering his speech. It also unnerved a lot of other people who were screaming and frantically running out of there.

I remember feeling like a little bit of a badass, despite only being the sidekick, because I threw off my jacket and pushed my way through the crowd and broke down the doors, all the while my fancy dress tie was flying all over the place. It was a huge building and there were lots of flights of stairs to run down.

It was an epic final battle between the main spy and the villain because I could hear all the commotion in my radio as I was trying to get all the people out and it was mass confusion. Towards the end it got very dramatic all of a sudden and the spy was bawling his eyes out as the villain was begging him to just kill him already.

Then a huge explosion went off and I went unconscious. Next thing I knew I was lying in the street all bloody and messed up and the building was collapsed. Then I lost consciousness again... and then I woke up.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Anyone have dreams about bf2s? I'm sure some of you have, how can you not? Usually they're a mixture of posting and interacting with the members in the "real"world, despite having not met any of you.

I can't remember any specifically, though, since I don't write those down. But I do remember that in one of my recent ones, DonFck was a murderer or something, and we were gonna get in trouble for harboring a killer
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

fuck, no. i'm on here enough as it is.

and Donfck is the nicest guy i'll never meet
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6271
So I had a weird one last night, and I'm surprised I remember it.
I was going for a swim with my friends at the beach. When we got there, everyone took their clothes off. I was supposed to wear my swimsuit under my pants, but when I took them off, there was no swimsuit, i was totally nude. I didn't realise it and proceeded to the water while everyone was looking at me. At some point my friend is like "yo, *some other friend* must have stolen your swim suit while we were hanging out at my house", so im like, k lets go get it then. i take a trash can from the beach, covering my crotch area with it, while using the lid to cover my butt. So we arrive at the guys house and *some other friend* says he hid my swimsuit in the scrabble box. Then I woke up.

no comments
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire

mtb0minime wrote:

Anyone have dreams about bf2s?
I had a short one this morning. .  Uzique was unbanned then he started spamming DST then he got banned again
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
more dreams incoming. .

1.  I was in a giant subway station, going through it was like a maze. 3 Simpsons characters were there. Homer, Lenny, and Carl. Whenever i saw them it was third person view and in the simpsons style. when i was in my body it was first person, real life. homer did something that fucked everything and everyone had to escape, but stay away from level 22 cause there is a dragon there. after many wrong turns in leaving the place i encountered the dragon; the dragon was on vacation and lenny was filling in for it. i eventually got out and there was a giant x in the sky. then there was a big explosion and everything was shaking and i woke up. .

2. Im guessing this was "set" in high school since only people from my hs class were in it. every day or whatever, there was no sense of time here, you were randomly chosen to go on a date with someone else in the class. All i remember is the last date when i was picked to go with a friend. we had to get the other a gift . i dont know why the fuck i got one but it was a measuring tape with no lines for measuring. . when i gave it to here i said the is no use for this just like there is no way to express my love for you.
when i woke up i was like "wat"
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715
fuck dreams.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Cybargs wrote:

fucking in dreams is awsm.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
once i had a dream
but i forgot
then i woke up
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

mtb0minime wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Fucking IRL is better. Coz you wake up dissapoints.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Cybargs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

yeh but dream-wise, definitely one of the better for fun things to dream about
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America

mtb0minime wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

yeh but dream-wise, definitely one of the better for fun things to dream about
Unless you're a bed warrior then you beat the shit out of someone if you actually are in bed with them. (experienced)
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6404|NSW, Australia

i had my first falling dream last night, i hit the ground then my body jerked and i woke up.

was freaky
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

I had a dream where I was partially awake and thought I swallowed my gum and panicked. Then I realised I wasn't chewing gum because I was still asleep in bed. I think this probably means I chew too much gum.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
I had a dream that I went clubbing with my friends and work-friends. I wasn't nearly as drunk as I wanted to be, as all the bars I went to buy from were closed before I got there.

But this really hot girl from work specifically asked to dance with me, which was good. This fat lesbian kept feeling her up, though, so I pulled her away and saved her. More dancing, then I woke up.

She's very hot. Shame she has a boyfriend...
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6510|Gold Coast

RavyGravy wrote:

i had my first falling dream last night, i hit the ground then my body jerked and i woke up.

was freaky
oh fuck I hate those.
Yet somehow I manage to fall back to sleep right after them.

A dream this morning: cant remember specifics, but I was like a modern day Sherlock Holmes or something. I was tasked to investigate when 'evil' would attack 'good' (Dunno what the fuck was going on, assuming it was some form of war like heaven vs hell or some shit like that). I remember one bit specifically: I was in a destroyed building that was burned down, and I walked up to a bit of wood and a semi-intact wall on the second story (k, building wasnt totally destroyed but it was burned nonetheless), with an open area type thing that leads down to the ground. I moved something, and found that the floor contained gold. There were workers with me, who ran to the gold and claimed it as theirs. Then I found that in some hallway between the semi-intact walls, there were heads of burned bodies and shit with spears through their heads. I moved them, raked them down, saying "Soooo many heads..." My partner gives me a look of 'wtf', and then this giant gap in the earth appears and then demons and all types of evil/hell escapes from the ground and they fly into the air, attacking the good/heaven.

I had another unrelated dream too, but have since forgotten it.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6173|Sydney | ♥

i dont remember my dreams
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard