mtb0minime wrote:

Sounds like someone was raping you with a firecracker last night
that was actually a couple hours ago.. i took like a 2 hour rest
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Had another school nightmare...

It was the last day of classes/exams and I was so close to being done. For one of my classes I had a project due, which wasn't a big deal since I had already finished it and was ready to turn it in. However, after turning it in, we had a surprise exam. This was a problem since there was another class that I was volunteering to help out with, except that they had mistaken me for an actual student and were making me take exams for that class as well. So in my dream there was a lot of running back and forth and jumping down stairwells as I would do a few exam problems for one class, then run down to the other and do some work for that, then run back up.

Also had a dream where I bit down on something too hard and one of my molars was loose. I tried holding it back into position and chomping down in hopes that the tooth would get back in place. A few times it came loose mid-chomp and I almost knocked the tooth out completely.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5996
Being chased by the neighbour's dog Rex in a mall while riding a shopping cart.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with a BF2s member. Except it wasn't any particular member, it was some random person I didn't know, but in the dream I knew they were from BF2s. The member was American, yet invited me to come with them to Europe to spend time at their "pad in south London"
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

mtb0minime wrote:

Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with a BF2s member. Except it wasn't any particular member, it was some random person I didn't know, but in the dream I knew they were from BF2s. The member was American, yet invited me to come with them to Europe to spend time at their "pad in south London"
totally me.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Last night I had a dream that I could turn my head around 180 degrees and could dislocate my shoulders and I popped a huge zit on my back that was bothering me and I couldn't get to otherwise
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
I've been having some weird dreams lately.

Only one I can remember was being an MSN last night talking that that special somebody.

Except...why the fuck would somebody dream about an MSN convo? WTF...
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5140|Stoke, England
great op
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD
I had a dream, I guess it was brought on by the girl because I was looking at her Facebook page yesterday, but I found a girl that I liked in 8th grade(the girl that got me into black chicks whether she knows it or not) and last night I had a dream about her:

Me and some friends and this big black guy were in my friend's car, my friend was obviously driving, the big black dude was in the front passenger seat(on the right side cuz I'm a yank) and she was on the floor in front of him with her back turned towards him.  0_o, weird I know.  Then I was in the back right seat and my other two friends were in the other two seats.  Then the next thing I remember, I was talking to her somewhere but I don't remember where, and the last thing I remember it was just me and her in the back seat and she was laying down with the back of her head on my lap and I was holding her hand.  I was soooooo fucking happy, lol.  Hope something similar happens in real life some day.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-05-08 19:02:37)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Nice dream j5689.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
i dunno but i was parkouring and than me and my homies ended up in tatoonie flying hovercrafts and then we did ecstacy pills, pokeballs to be precise then we raved
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Nice dream j5689.
Thank you.  I hope I have a similar one tonight.  A moment like that in reality feels so far away

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-05-08 19:04:15)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Last night I dreamed that we (my roommates and I) were having a party at our apartment and Sarah Silverman was there. (I'm not even a huge fan of hers or anything). She was on my beer pong team. Later that night everyone was pretty smashed and she busted out a lighter, sat down on the floor, put her legs behind her head, and lit a fart on fire; it was fucking hilarious.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
She would probably do it in RL too.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I had a fucking sick dream last night. When I woke up I was so freaked out.

You don't want to know what I did...
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD

mtb0minime wrote:

Last night I dreamed that we (my roommates and I) were having a party at our apartment and Sarah Silverman was there. (I'm not even a huge fan of hers or anything). She was on my beer pong team. Later that night everyone was pretty smashed and she busted out a lighter, sat down on the floor, put her legs behind her head, and lit a fart on fire; it was fucking hilarious.
lmao, she would do something like that in real life
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wet dream????
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

mtb0minime wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wet dream????
It could have been

and it was sick

fucking sick

Jesus Christ that was a nightmare.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

-Sh1fty- wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wet dream????
It could have been

and it was sick

fucking sick

No it is completely natural to have sex with a female
SamTheMan
­
+341|5140|Stoke, England
tell us about your dream shifty
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
In the past few weeks, I'll be having a normal dream, when all of a sudden a random object or person will absolutely horrify me. Fear like I've never felt before. I always start screaming, then wake up screaming, and it takes a few minutes for the feeling to go away.

This has happened five times now, and it's always something innocent that causes it, like my house's back door, or some random guy I run into on the street. This is the only recurring dream I've ever had and it's not a good one
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644

loubot wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Wet dream????
It could have been

and it was sick

fucking sick

No it is completely natural to have sex with a female
yea those dreams are the best.....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York
I'm high as a kite as well as literally exhausted atm. Will report tomorrow with epic dream
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

\_/
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
kys

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-05-30 21:44:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard