uziq
+492|3444
i have never claimed to be liberal, i've certainly never voted liberal. you put all the liberal SJW stuff on me because i use twitter and refuse to be scared of china/gays.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
You are also a friend of the Muslims. I am no friend of the Muslims. But buy your logic, I must be a secret gay, Muslim, Chinese, tranny, African American, white rural republican and whatever else I recognize to be a problem. Great logic there.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3444
it's christian logic. learn to love your neighbour. if you cannot recall the beatitudes, at least honour the decalogue.

what sort of a christian are you anyway? no church, no services, no rituals.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
I recognize the Pope and basic tenets of Catholicism. I have read the Bible and own a copy of the Catechism. I love my neighbors and give freely to charity. I am fulfilling my obligations to the church and more.

I just recognize that the gays, Muslims, African Americans, Chinese and trannies need to be stopped and reformed into nice Catholics before it is too late for them and us all.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

uziq wrote:

i have no problem with homosexuals or eating bats
This is not surprising
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

This is not surprising
I bet he would let a gay talk him into eating a bat to be more "open minded".
uziq
+492|3444

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

This is not surprising
aren't you a fiercely individual libertarian? why does someone else's sexuality bother you? it literally has zero effect on your life in any way.

you're the guy making nervous bleating noises about things being 'for girls' and 'not manly' all the time. you spent your 20s in the most homoerotic environment possible. stop projecting.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

uziq wrote:

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

This is not surprising
aren't you a fiercely individual libertarian? why does someone else's sexuality bother you? it literally has zero effect on your life in any way.

you're the guy making nervous bleating noises about things being 'for girls' and 'not manly' all the time. you spent your 20s in the most homoerotic environment possible. stop projecting.
How do you feel about eating dogs?
uziq
+492|3444
i wouldn't eat either bat or dog. i eat cow, which an indian wouldn't want to eat. i eat pork, which a muslim wouldn't want to eat. i might even eat fish on days when catholics proscribe it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
Why wouldn't you eat bat or dog?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5535|Toronto

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I just recognize that the gays, Muslims, African Americans, Chinese and trannies need to be stopped and reformed into nice Catholics before it is too late for them and us all.
One day I really want to know what Mac actually holds as a worldview. This character of being bigoted/homophobic/xenophobic is so far into abstract caricature that it's not really interesting anymore. I feel like I'm looking at some Ryman painting that nobody recognizes as anything.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

Pochsy wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

One day I really want to know what Mac actually holds as a worldview. This character of being bigoted/homophobic/xenophobic is so far into abstract caricature that it's not really interesting anymore. I feel like I'm looking at some Ryman painting that nobody recognizes as anything.
At least I am an unique person. You cosplay as Uzique most of the time.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5535|Toronto

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Can you expand on that? I'm not really sure what you mean.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
uziq
+492|3444

Pochsy wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

i frequently tell him to try harder and be amusing. he has about a 10% hit-rate. he can be funny but other times he just come over as anhedonic and very low-effort.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

Pochsy wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Can you expand on that? I'm not really sure what you mean.
Your nasty post directed at Jay and Dilbert that reference philosophy, college credentials, books and other stuff are just poorer versions of shit Uzique says.

Pochsy wrote:

Jay, correct me if I'm wrong, but the sense I'm getting is that a lot of the worldview presented is being taken from Ayn Rand? Is it correct to say that Atlas Shrugged shaped your personal philosophy significantly?
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/490/677/36e.jpg
Unsurprisingly we found out you are an actual Euro-cuck. A lot of the Euro-cucks liked to parrot Uzique back in the day.
uziq
+492|3444

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Why wouldn't you eat bat or dog?
i'm a fussy eater, it's not in any cuisine i've been exposed to, it's not available in my country, it's not the cultural norm.

all these things count for a lot. i only eat selectively even within english food. as i said before and elsewhere, i do not fuck with eel or haggis. or a range of other things.

i do not fret or cast aspersions on what people eat on another continent. who can possibly care? it's like asking a person in russia why they don't eat hot dogs.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-03 15:27:26)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

uziq wrote:

i do not fret or cast aspersions on what people eat on another continent. who can possibly care? it's like asking a person in russia why they don't eat hot dogs.
At least 3 and a half million people globally would prefer the Chinese eat stuff other than bats.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5535|Toronto
I'd pile on, but in writing something I might be acting in cosplay as Uzique. I have to tread carefully because I'm not a unique person. I'm still waiting to hear from Mac on what I can improve on.

EDIT - I think I'm not meant to talk about philosophy or books because Uzi already does that. There's not room in this town for two.

Last edited by Pochsy (2020-05-03 15:30:58)

uziq
+492|3444

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

At least 3 and a half million people globally would prefer the Chinese eat stuff other than bats.
i doubt it. worry a little less and work on yourself. you can begin by actually committing to the catholic faith you use as a bigotry-shield.

there is nothing to respect about someone who piggybacks on religion opportunistically so he can be a hater, whilst all the while being too much of a lazy, undisciplined chickenshit to commit to religious principles.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
You think all of the people sick from COVID think it is a small price to pay to defend exotic Chinese cuisine?
uziq
+492|3444

Pochsy wrote:

I'd pile on, but in writing something I might be acting in cosplay as Uzique. I have to tread carefully because I'm not a unique person. I'm still waiting to hear from Mac on what I can improve on.
i don't see any similarities between you, larssen and myself. jay thinks that way because he's stupid. mac parrots jay because he spends too much time on catholic sub-reddits trying to be some 'deus vult' counter-reformationist in his self-invented 'culture war'.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

uziq wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

i don't see any similarities between you, larssen and myself. jay thinks that way because he's stupid. mac parrots jay because he spends too much time on catholic sub-reddits trying to be some 'deus vult' counter-reformationist in his self-invented 'culture war'.
At least I actually believe in something. You are afraid to even admit you are a Social Justice Warrior even though you spend time on Social Justice Twitter.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5535|Toronto
lol, I also don't think we have all that much in common. We both studied literature at university and hold graduate degrees. That's about the list.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

Pochsy wrote:

EDIT - I think I'm not meant to talk about philosophy or books because Uzi already does that. There's not room in this town for two.
Talk about that stuff in a way that is you and not use it to beat Jay and Dilbert over the heads with like Uzique does. I rather read a paragraph about something cool you read regarding philosophy than read another short crappier Atlas Shrugged reference.
uziq
+492|3444

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

At least I actually believe in something. You are afraid to even admit you are a Social Justice Warrior even though you spend time on Social Justice Twitter.
you don't believe in anything. you and jay are a lot a like. you chirpse a lot of shit about 'values' and 'ideals' and none of your behaviour accords with it.

anyone can read a few edgy books (evola for you, rand for jay) or subscribe to a toxic sub-reddit full of over-medicated maladapts and profess themselves so-and-so.

you don't live your life in accordance with any of those principles. they're a smokescreen for your toxic unhappy beliefs. meanwhile you are a creep who goes around delighting in abusing your subordinates at work, being racist about the students in your charge, taking drugs and permitting every form of license. what sort of catholic 'belief' is that? you don't believe in anything. you can't even comprehend what faith is: faith comes with conviction.

i read a lot and equivocate and nuance, maybe so. you and jay read a little, proclaim and declaim loudly, and live like swines in your own compromised moral filth.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard