FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I normally don't care for statpadders but it seems like half the servers that run AF are simply for statpadding. I just want to play Midnight Sun with a few people, something like 5v5. So far I've been banned from 2 servers that had 8 people statpadding. All of them had over 400 points with 0 deaths. Grrr! People are just making it hard for me to enjoy some serious AF combat! God damn!

</anger>
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Either report at www.bfroe.com or don't worry about it. If you want to report, ss all the people in ther and watch them be wiped. I've never done it but I think thats how its done.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

=SF=, despite being run by some questionable guys, is alright. So is Legion at War and BF Gotland (that ones in sweden though). UTAC is good too.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6528|stalker.
Play at the =SF= server but i have to warn u i dont statpad*
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I know about those servers but they usually have 30+ people and I've been in the mood for small quiet rounds lately.

I would report them to ROE but they won't do anything anyways... It'll just be too much of a hassle.
fatty5000
+0|6324
this maybe a bit noob but how exactly do people stat padd
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6470|NY

fatty5000 wrote:

this maybe a bit noob but how exactly do people stat padd
there are many ways/ variations... often times its people on opposite teams working together to kill/revive. there are 100's of ways to stat pad and if you search you can probably find more.
joetuffguy
+0|6324
Gentlemen, I keep getting the  "cant play A F with unmodified content" error. How do I patch AF when it resides on EA Link and not my hard drive? THANKS in advance to all who reply
joetuffguy
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Hurricane wrote:

=SF=, despite being run by some questionable guys, is alright. So is Legion at War and BF Gotland (that ones in sweden though). UTAC is good too.
Legion At War has the same people on the US, so they can whore the A-10, Cobra, and Littlebitch. Pisses me off. It's the only AF US server I can play on too.
cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
Legion at war is an awesome server. I'd say 9 times out of 10 it automagically puts me on US. If I'm on the other side, I just stay on it. I play there with a few guys all the time and we fucking dominate. Either side we're on. It's a good time.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

joetuffguy wrote:

Gentlemen, I keep getting the  "cant play A F with unmodified content" error. How do I patch AF when it resides on EA Link and not my hard drive? THANKS in advance to all who reply
joetuffguy
i have no clue but i get the same damn thing. at least i know i am not the only one.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6371|Pittsburgh, PA USA

joetuffguy wrote:

joetuffguy
Gimme one sec & I'll be back with the answer, although searching yourself is usually preferred...

*Edit:* k, back. So we don't derail this thread too much I just responded in your original topic on it: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p1109473

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-01-03 15:13:58)

TrueAiR
+0|6330
How can a ranked server have rules like "Rules are we play here, you don't" "This is our server" "So if you''ve joined, you shouldn't have" "Have a nice F%*king day".... Don't believe me? Search under server name "Multi Clan Server"... It's pathetic, I think the owners of this server should have their stats wiped, it's obviously used for statspadding purposes only.
Badcow68
+4|6725|Tucson, AZ
I have set the server I am part of to AF/EF from time to time.  Thou, we do kick for stat padding and plane whoring. Seem to get long rounds most of the time. We set it to 20 players on the 32 maps. Next time I change it over to AF/EF profile, I will post it if anyone cares.
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

TrueAiR wrote:

How can a ranked server have rules like "Rules are we play here, you don't" "This is our server" "So if you''ve joined, you shouldn't have" "Have a nice F%*king day".... Don't believe me? Search under server name "Multi Clan Server"... It's pathetic, I think the owners of this server should have their stats wiped, it's obviously used for statspadding purposes only.
The krew will pay em' a visit!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA

TrueAiR wrote:

That's the one I got banned from before I could even join
Longbow
+163|6647|Odessa, Ukraine
You still care ? Though shooting statpadders is fun
Longbow64
+0|6300
I just dont understand here.....Riddle me this Batman......You say that server should be wiped because of what it says, but i see a whole lot of knife and pistol servers, infantry only servers, or when you get in they have all these rules. So If you say wipe one server because you are offended by it, wipe em all. its only fair right. it just doesnt make sense to me to even care.
_P3DIGR33_
+0|6300
the infantry servers was allowed with one of the last 2 patches.
RandLore
+0|6424|UK

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I normally don't care for statpadders but it seems like half the servers that run AF are simply for statpadding. I just want to play Midnight Sun with a few people, something like 5v5. So far I've been banned from 2 servers that had 8 people statpadding. All of them had over 400 points with 0 deaths. Grrr! People are just making it hard for me to enjoy some serious AF combat! God damn!

</anger>
that tip of game play piss me off too mate there should be a band for them

Last edited by RandLore (2007-01-28 01:22:22)

Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6493
Gotland is a good server. You just need to look out for some guy called AbsxX, He's a total faggot and normal goes on there. He'll go commander and TK for the jet... and then land it somewhere and sit there the hole round. I got kicked for TKing him over and over after that. Bleh.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6445|Wales

Marlboroman82 wrote:

joetuffguy wrote:

joetuffguy
i have no clue but i get the same damn thing. at least i know i am not the only one.
All i did was uninstall every BF2 thing i had on my pc. then installed BF2 then bf2SF then AF then installed patch last. .worked fine then

bit of hassle but was worth it
Bucephale
+5|6648|yes, Canada

Marlboroman82 wrote:

joetuffguy wrote:

joetuffguy
Yep like the guy above...i had to un-reinstall everything....
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6453

cablecopulate wrote:

Legion at war is an awesome server. I'd say 9 times out of 10 it automagically puts me on US. If I'm on the other side, I just stay on it. I play there with a few guys all the time and we fucking dominate. Either side we're on. It's a good time.
Yeah, cable and velez rock the Cobra.....Macreedy f*cks shit up with the littlebird....and I pwn in the A10 (though these fellas might know me better as KingLou).

KiL
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Yeah, cable and velez rock the Cobra.....Macreedy f*cks shit up with the littlebird....and I pwn in the A10 (though these fellas might know me better as KingLou).

KiL
I don't remember seeing you, but yea Macreedy always whores the little bird like a little bitch. He's on my victim's list so oh well :p

Every time I get on LAW I get thrown on MEC or PLA and my team doesn't even try to win.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard