BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland
I got this game for Christmas and think it owns so I thought BF2S should have its own thread.

Chat about the game here and let me know your thoughts and opinions on it!
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6478|UK
awful
ozzie_johnson
+98|6650|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
played it on the 360 bloddy awesome game.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6517|dunno
Getting it today cant wait to play it.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6693|MoVal So-Cal

Mong0ose wrote:

awful
awfully awesome that is
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland

Pernicious544 wrote:

Mong0ose wrote:

awful
awfully awesome that is
Thank God he meant that!
I was about to kill him!
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6466|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
i aint got gow, but i seen videos screenys etc, and the only thing that looks good is the graphics, the rest looks lame
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6693|MoVal So-Cal

ELITE-UK wrote:

i aint got gow, but i seen videos screenys etc, and the only thing that looks good is the graphics, the rest looks lame
Let me just put it this way GOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BF2142>BF2
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland

ELITE-UK wrote:

Play it before you judge. 1T RoXorD mY SoxorZ!!11eleventy11!!1
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6675|England and damn proud
I didnt like it to much, granted it looked really good, but the rest just seemed...a bit to boring. I completed it within 3 days, bit short
gameaddict
+35|6672|let op drempels

rustynutz wrote:

I didnt like it to much, granted it looked really good, but the rest just seemed...a bit to boring. I completed it within 3 days, bit short
QFT,though the enemies can suprise you from time to time.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6693|MoVal So-Cal
yeah it is short, but for some reason I keep playing it. Co-Op is great and the multiplayer is intense as hell
Kurse
The Black Wizards
+16|6725|California
One of the few console games I've actually enjoyed. My only gripes are how ridiculously short the campaign is and the number of exploits/glitches in MP.
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6470| Texas
love it but its too short, i finished it in around 2 days

they better make a second one
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6654|USA
Graphics are great. Online is spot on. Overall its a pretty simplistic linear game though. Still the best the 360 has to offer. The "cover button" is a great add-on and the only real breakthrough for the game. And the graphics....yummm....

So yeah; good game. Hopefully even better is on the horizon.

And its the only game on 360 worth its 60$ price tag. I even saw a deluxe edition for 75$. Now there is no frickin way Im paying 75$ for ANY game.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6675|England and damn proud
The only thing that surprised me were the damn beserkers. Hated those bastards.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

Great graphics, but I have some issues:

Jump should be a totally separate button.  A-button to do all evade moves? 

Too much emphasis on in-your-face combat.  With all the BF2 time I have as a sniper, I would have preferred some long range combat options on GOW.

AI is still dumb.  Just keep slightly away from the trigger points and you can easily pick them off.  They should be advancing once you start shooting at them.

8 player max multi-player?  This is what really disappointed me.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6366|Florida, USA
It's a cool game and it's graphics are good but I got bored. The PC kicks consoles right into the cunt with a metal spike at the end.
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

Graphics: Sweet.
Gameplay: A bit clumsy between dumb AI and the overloaded A button, but overall fun. I especially liked the taking cover aspect. The campaign was too short, too.
Multiplayer: Much better than I expected it to be. It's genuinely fun.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2007-01-02 18:31:25)

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6473|Purdue
Campaign is short. Me and a buddy beat it in less than 8 hours. MP is a blast though.
Although...we didn't realise the snipers could zoom in more (right thumbstick click) until the fight with Raam, which we took out in less than 20 seconds after we figured out how. Overall fun times, Berserkers were fun as hell, but my friend refused to drop his sniper for a Hammer of Dawn.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6731|Toronto | Canada

Awsome game, but the campaign was way too short.  Has anyone tried campaigns on co-op, they're way better that way.

Anyways, I would still give the game a 9/10, and I'm hoping that there will be a sequel (with more missions), or at least more downloaded missions from XBoX Live in the near future.
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6368|Inside the AR Rockets.
Looks too A.D.D.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6604|balls
is this ever coming to us pc owners????
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6518|Singapore
played the game before...the berserkers were pain in the ass to deal with...

chainsaw ftw
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6611|Cork, Ireland

theknuck wrote:

is this ever coming to us pc owners????
I believe it's in development

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard