please tell me that they left the m14 in

it was my fav ar in rainbow six 3, it simply kicked ass
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6643|England

Sorry.

M4 and M16 are out in favour of the M8.

The AK47 instead of 101. No L85A1.

A lot of good guns arent included. Perhaps in a patch will we see more.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6715|MoVal, Southern California
I can't play RS:Vegas until i buy my ass a new video card... right now i have a radeon 9600xt POS edition, and RS:V only supports the X1k series of radeons. Silly me, i bought the game without looking at the requirements. But now  that i just got a job, buying the game a can't even play give me a great incentive to hurry up and make some money and upgrade my video card. I can't wait to play it because i loved Raven shield, and reading all the reviews on vegas, it looks really bad-ass!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Has anyone figured out how to extract the sounds our of Vegas and convert them into something playable. I know where the are and that they are in SB0 File format. Thats about the extent though .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Sorry.

M4 and M16 are out in favour of the M8.

The AK47 instead of 101. No L85A1.

A lot of good guns arent included. Perhaps in a patch will we see more.
damn

uhm i said M14, not the m4a1... but i guess they have left it out anyway
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6612|balls
just starting to like this game.  the graphics are tits and after playing some co-op with a buddy of mine last night i got to liking this game.  sure there is plenty to patch and i hate getting to know a new game (first game i bought since bf2 in '05!), but it's growing on me.  teamspeak and co-op FTW!
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy
ok just installed and played it... well i really do appreciate how this game handles the weapons, with the chambered round remaining in your rifle when reloading a non-empty magazine (only other game that does it is america's army), ans stuff like that. i love the "cover" system when the character hides behind walls. shame that they give you unlimited ammo for pistols.

BUT....

why the fuck it runs at 15 fps on a conroe 6600 wth 2 gb ram and an x1900xtx ????

this game is a really bad porting from the x360 version. fucking consoles
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Umibozu_IT wrote:

ok just installed and played it... well i really do appreciate how this game handles the weapons, with the chambered round remaining in your rifle when reloading a non-empty magazine (only other game that does it is america's army), ans stuff like that. i love the "cover" system when the character hides behind walls. shame that they give you unlimited ammo for pistols.

BUT....

why the fuck it runs at 15 fps on a conroe 6600 wth 2 gb ram and an x1900xtx ????

It shouldn't be that bad, something is up.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6567|NYC / Hamburg

Kmarion wrote:

Umibozu_IT wrote:

BUT....

yeah, when i run the game on my pc i get 40 fps or so. seeing as you system is similar but you have a faster proc this sounds too as is something is wrong.  on my lappy however i get like 3 fps
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6647|Italy

Kmarion wrote:

Umibozu_IT wrote:

BUT....

at which res do you run it? i'm at 1280x960, hdr off, af 8x aa 4x forced via ati tray tools. it runs decently but when i enter some rooms or when there are too many enemies on the screen the framerate drops badly...
Furious=UKLF=
+12|6768|Over there
New Patch coming out, Download it now, but wont install it yet..and Guess what, Punkbuster Support!!!
List of fixes:Here is a list of fixes in the upcoming PC 1.03 R6V patch: (Coming soon)

* Enabled PunkBuster support.

* Fixed the game session creation bug (network failed to initialize) when using HTTP proxies (like Norton Personal Firewall) by using a different destination port.

* Fixed a dedicated LAN crash.

* Fixed the server listing that was capped.

* Fixed a bug that prevented picking up weapons when taking a dropped weapon from somebody who was in zoom mode when killed.

* Fixed the secondary console that was assigned to the quote character by default.

* Fixed the radar jammer sound that stays even after death.

* Fixed the floating C4 explosive and motion sensor floating when put on breakable items.

* Fixed the menu problem when mapping the [End] key.

* Fixed the chat so that it does not trigger actions when typing.

* Fixed a problem after picking-up a weapon on the ground equipped with laser beam.

* Fixed the canister that resets in Retrieval when the carrier is killed while taking cover.

* Fixed a Retrieval mode bug that caused a 2nd match from having no reachable canister.

* Fixed a bug that caused the user to lose his weapon without picking-up the one on the ground.

* Fixed some incorrect mapping messages.

* Added a check to warn the user if an instance of the game is already running.

Dedicated Server:

At the same time as the release of the patch expect a stand alone dedicated server tool. With guidelines on how to run your very own dedicated server. (Again coming soon)
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

I am getting this game on wednesday, I hope I will like it, mainly I am buying it for MP , though I will still play the SP

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard