Xaurora
Banned
+1|6323
so the game is that good? i may get it then...
Lasdferret
+16|6484
Whats with all this crap about SMGs not being about the MP9? The gun is bar-effin'-none.
Its accurate, carries a descent amount of ammo, and the rate of fire makes even LMGs look like jokes.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
dam was gonna get this game but my card aint good enough to run it. btw my graphics card is a RADEON 9600 SERIES.

Last edited by ozzie_johnson (2007-01-06 00:15:11)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6644|England
YOu could always turn the resolution down.

I have a good card but not good CPU speed so I have to play on the lowest....
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6613|balls
just bought today and installed latest patch.  looks top notch.  anyone else running a 7900gt with this?   one question, it's called las vegas right?  so when do you get a las vegas level?  single player starts you out in some third world country.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6449

theknuck wrote:

just bought today and installed latest patch.  looks top notch.  anyone else running a 7900gt with this?   one question, it's called las vegas right?  so when do you get a las vegas level?  single player starts you out in some third world country.
MP good?. I am getting it on the 24th the day I finish my exams :]
MagiCandy
+18|6655
well i still cant get multiplayer to work, found out im not the only one.

Yes you do go to Vegas after your done in Mexico.

Kinda disappointed by the weapon choices compared to Raven Shield.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6535|Edmonton Alberta

MagiCandy wrote:

what u have to do is disable your antivirus before you start up vegas..... worked for me to get online
r'Eeee
+311|6449

is the online gameplay like COD2.. as I said before team vs team or sumthin? . Cuz i want a game that last for a few months like cod2 been playing the multiplayer since it came out and I never got bored from it xD
straz_mataz
Banned
theres tons of different types of online play
including team vs team
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6655|Teesside, UK

theknuck wrote:

one question, it's called las vegas right?  so when do you get a las vegas level?.
Level 2.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6655|Teesside, UK

straz_mataz wrote:

MagiCandy wrote:

what u have to do is disable your antivirus before you start up vegas..... worked for me to get online
I had to do that to update single player so it was playable
theknuck
+45|6613|balls
sweet, and i haven't tried multiplayer yet, but i did just install latest patch and i always disable my antivirus when i play online.  let everyone know tonight.
theknuck
+45|6613|balls
uh, wtf.  i've clicked on both "online" and "lan" under multiplayer and see nothing.  my avg is off so that isn't the problem.  i'm sure it's user error, so any help?
MagiCandy
+18|6655

straz_mataz wrote:

MagiCandy wrote:

Not for me!
straz_mataz
Banned
to anybody having troubles getting the MP to work.... try looking for a solution in this thread

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/ … 8771097315
r'Eeee
+311|6449

straz_mataz wrote:

including team vs team
I gave u an example  cod2.. although cod2 is a WWII, wut I mean is like playing for a certian target, ex. british planting the bomb and the german defuse it and the same is true in CSS!
straz_mataz
Banned

rabee2789b wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

including team vs team
I gave u an example  cod2.. although cod2 is a WWII, wut I mean is like playing for a certian target, ex. british planting the bomb and the german defuse it and the same is true in CSS!
well i have never played cod2 or css
and all i play is either co-op or team survival and to tell you the truth theres about 10 different types of online modes but i only play two of them and i have no idea what the other ones are
r'Eeee
+311|6449

straz_mataz wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

including team vs team
well i have never played cod2 or css
and all i play is either co-op or team survival and to tell you the truth theres about 10 different types of online modes but i only play two of them and i have no idea what the other ones are
Fair enough!
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6538|Chicago

rabee2789b wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

including team vs team
I'll list all the modes off in my head, that I can think of:

Attack and Defend (One team attacks a target, the other defends it, kidna like CS)
Sharpshooter (Free for all, usually unlimited respawns)
Team Sharpshooter (Same as sharpshooter, but with 2 teams)
Assassination (I don't think that's the right name, I'm getting confused with Gears of War, but it is basically Sharpshooter with 1 life)
Team Assassination (Same as regular, but with teams)
Coop Terrorist Hunt (Pick a multiplayer map, and up to 4 people have to clear the map of hostile, CPU controlled Terrorists)
Coop Story Mode (Up to 4 people, including yourself, can jump into ANY chapter of the story, and play through it.)

I think there are more, but I don't feel like looking it up.

Last edited by RedTwizzler (2007-01-09 04:38:25)

theknuck
+45|6613|balls
turned off firewall and avg.  still nothing for online options.
r'Eeee
+311|6449

RedTwizzler wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

including team vs team
I'll list all the modes off in my head, that I can think of:

Attack and Defend (One team attacks a target, the other defends it, kidna like CS)
Sharpshooter (Free for all, usually unlimited respawns)
Team Sharpshooter (Same as sharpshooter, but with 2 teams)
Assassination (I don't think that's the right name, I'm getting confused with Gears of War, but it is basically Sharpshooter with 1 life)
Team Assassination (Same as regular, but with teams)
Coop Terrorist Hunt (Pick a multiplayer map, and up to 4 people have to clear the map of hostile, CPU controlled Terrorists)
Coop Story Mode (Up to 4 people, including yourself, can jump into ANY chapter of the story, and play through it.)

I think there are more, but I don't feel like looking it up.
+1 thanx
theknuck
+45|6613|balls
wtf is up with the server lists??  has gotta be the dumbest thing about this game i've seen yet.  definately not user friendly.  the mode i was playing was basically click on a server to see if it is full or not.  if full click on the next server.  theres no way of finding out who is in each server until your in it.  i also forgot about having to wait till the round is over before you can join.  i think bf2's server list has soiled me.  hope this something they tweak in the near future.
straz_mataz
Banned
yeah the server browser blows..... ESPECIALLY since you cant see your ping to the servers
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

We play almost every night, add me to your xfire if you want.. on a side note I would like to say wtf
http://stormsurge.us/cap/11.html  Shot to the head and nuttin..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard