Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6643|England
I decleare this an official Vegas topic.

The game rocks my socks all the way to the docks and they cant beat up cocks and also break locks and other stuff rhyming with socks.

Discussions here I say.

Topic 1) Why so little multiplayer?

When I went on yesterday there were only 3 games and all were empty bar the host. More people online!

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2007-01-01 04:05:30)

Entertayner
+826|6570

Coming in a couple of days I are teh excited.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
I need to by the damn gamn...grrr maybe I'll use that gift card to best buy for it.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
Tip for you:

If you find you dont have enough speed or anything then just turn the Gfx down to low.

I was shocked when my laptop didnt have enough speed....

I could run Oblivion on Medium ffs!

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2007-01-01 04:07:26)

ozzie_johnson
+98|6657|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
do you have the patch if their is one, maybe thats why there is so little number of people playing.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
Makes sense.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK

Entertayner wrote:

Coming in a couple of days I are teh excited.
Same here    hurry up mr postman!
[UK]Blazing.Armour
+12|6642
It's a great game. I'm usually playing campaign because my performance is rubbish online. It's got awesome gameplay, but Ubisoft didn't do too much of a good job when it comes to script and coding. It's a daily thing to get CTD's online or offline, and missions can suddenly end and be completed as soon as I start one.

Nevertheless, I seriously suggest getting it especially if you like special forces type stuff.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
Anyway, Chuys topic aboot naming topics gave me an idea

What is the best weapon?

Have categories:

Pistol:
AR:
LMG:
Shotgun:
Sniper:
SMG:
Thrown:

Here goes

Pistol: USP
AR: 552 Commando
LMG: M249 SPW
Shotgun: M3
Sniper: PSG-1
SMG: MP5N
Thrown: Incendinary

Your thoughts?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6695|UK
FAMAS!!!!

(Is it in Vegas? It was in Raven Shield)
Raptor1
+19|6488

Samtheman53 wrote:

FAMAS!!!!

(Is it in Vegas? It was in Raven Shield)
Its in Vegas. Not as good as the UMP-45 of the 552 Commando, but i play it on xbox 360.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
The FAMAS still lives, except it has the disadvantage of a small clip of 26. Good with a reflex scope and in tight quarters.

I haven't tried the UMP much but is it superior to the MP5? (IYHO)

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2007-01-01 11:48:52)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
to me the ump is much better than the mp5... i just like the way it handles better

this game will kick your systems ass though if your vid card isnt way the hell up there
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6370|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Pistol: Glock because you can fire it without a kick/Desert Eagle because it's like a handheld shotgun
AR: 552 Commando
LMG: M249
Shotgun: Spatz? (theres 2 that are basically identical though)
Sniper: let you know tonight, haven't used one yet
SMG: MP5
Thrown: Incendinary (absolutely nothing better than watching an enemy catch on fire & fall to the ground)

I think the 2 monster shotguns are a bit like the J-10 is in BF2, 1 shot kills even if you don't get a perfectly direct hit. If Ubisoft follows along the lines of EA at all i believe that will eventually be nerfed with a patch. The glock is a nice weapon but I wish it did more damage. Frag grenades have a massive hit radius too, if your near that thing when it goes off your done!

*Edit:* as far as armor goes I really haven't noticed much of a speed difference between light & heavy so I always go as heavy as possible (while still looking stylish, of course). What do you think about the armor?

Last edited by MagikTrik (2007-01-01 17:55:56)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6585|Seattle
38% done but only going at 13kbps
beerface702
+65|6693|las vegas
the game is pretty good, played half the SP on a pirate copy

then bought it last week, the MP def is buggy right now, sound loop problems, some crashes, the browser really sucks..but the gameplay is rock solid.

i hope they address alot of the issues, like full SLI support. i was able to get sli working though witha  guide, but it 's sorta of half ass

it's a port , so i suspect the code just honestly isnt optmized for the pc, im sure they will iron out performance issues though..i hope

the game is a beauty maxed out, but is unplayable at higher res with the modded ini files for WS suport even on the best rigs, so you gotta tweek it like your on a FX5200.

i was able to achieve 35-50 avg after some major mesin around, and 74 peak FPS. while still holding good IQ

ithats a leap from the 15-30 fps that it was on when i just loaded the game up the first time

Last edited by beerface702 (2007-01-02 03:47:39)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK
Rainbow six Vegas finally turned up today and it rocks!

It seems like a mix between Swat 3:cqb and the splinter cell games (a bit) which is great as both are excellent.

Had to disable my virus protection as it wouldn't allow the patch to be downloaded   Hopefully the patch will stop the choppiness when the woman is talking over the cam thing.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6537|Chicago
Pistol: Raging Bull
AR: AK-47
LMG: SAW
Shotgun: SPAS 12
Sniper: SV-98
SMG: P90
Thrown: C4

I've played this game since Christmas (about 10 days) and I'm already a Sergeant Major. The ranking system is AWESOME on this game. I suggest buying it if you haven't.

Oh yeah, I play on 360, not PC, for the record.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

Is the MP like COD2 or sumthin, like team vs team ?.
Entertayner
+826|6570

Got mine today! Yay, it pwns..

The MP has like lots of different modes.. I dont understand em all yet so I won't try to explain rabee.
MagiCandy
+18|6654
I can't connect to any multiplayer games, connection always drops. Ive decided to mess around with some ports and see if that works.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6534|Edmonton Alberta

MagiCandy wrote:

I can't connect to any multiplayer games, connection always drops. Ive decided to mess around with some ports and see if that works.
i disabled my antivirus program and it let me connect... norton FTL
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6716|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Pistol:  Glock 18/Desert Eagle (depends on what kind of environment I'm fighting in)
SMG:   UMP 45 for power/P-90 for ammo
LMG:    Mk 48
Sniper: M40 (I like the PSG-1 but it's not always a guaranteed 1 hit kill)
AR:      MTAR21
Shotgun: The X-something or rather (can't remember the full name, but it's the auto shotgun)
Thrown:  Incendiary (burn baby burn!)
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
Playing with the UMP, i notice it has its advantages over the MP5. I also must try the SCAR becuase its one of my favourite weapons outside the game and I havent used it because i think it looks to bulky.
Sgt.Davi
+300|6643|England
Anyone here in the [U.N] clan or know a U.n member?

I am interested in joining (your armor and helmet gimmick rock) and i wonder if youi are recruiting

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard