Des.Kmal
+917|6668|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
OK, before you even read this story, I swear its true.

I was on Iron Gator and was on the Hangar Bay Aft, and was spawning on my squad leader, he was in the HB aft, and when i spawned I realized there was an Apache  on the Flight Deck and i just glitched up onto the flight deck from hangar bay....... it was fucking weird as hell... and then proceeded to win in the apache.

Also this one, i capped the first floor one and hangar bay, lol.

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/Battlefield%202/BF22006-12-3113-43-01-15.png

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-12-31 16:12:59)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6712|Groningen, The Netherlands
glitches in tha maze

i always wonder from where i get killed

i can never seem to understand where everybody is

back to karkand
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6580|Sydney, in 1978
just play wake island
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6616|England

Yes, these are nothing new.

The first is what i put as a "teleport" in my guide and have had it done to me twice now in 170hours on the map.
First time I and someone else (JaggedPanthar I think) teleported up, got the apache and reclaimed the top deck
Second time I was by myself and took out the HIND before getting SRAW'd - which was only the other day.

The second point, is glitch flag capping. In the apache (as MEC mostly), you can actually cap EVERY flag on the map with it. I dont put it in my guide since it is lame as fuck and really fucks over the SEAL team.
You can also cap 5 of the 6 flags with a HIND or the Mi-17 - only the Apache can cap all 6.
Des.Kmal

Snake wrote:

Yes, these are nothing new.

The first is what i put as a "teleport" in my guide and have had it done to me twice now in 170hours on the map.
First time I and someone else (JaggedPanthar I think) teleported up, got the apache and reclaimed the top deck
Second time I was by myself and took out the HIND before getting SRAW'd - which was only the other day.

The second point, is glitch flag capping. In the apache (as MEC mostly), you can actually cap EVERY flag on the map with it. I dont put it in my guide since it is lame as fuck and really fucks over the SEAL team.
You can also cap 5 of the 6 flags with a HIND or the Mi-17 - only the Apache can cap all 6.
oooohh, uu can cap the others? lmao

i glitched? wtf? no i just went to cap the hangar bay aft..... and capped the other too, wtf did i do to do that?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6616|England

I call it glitch capping. Its a glitch that you can cap the engine room flag with a chopper in the hangar bay. Same with the others that you can get too. All you do is not have a gunner/pilot.
Des.Kmal
lol, well then....
JaggedPanther
+61|6524
I love snipering in the HB aft
ryn2hi
+1|6377
i can fly through walls ? help

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard