DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6699|United States of America
A good idea, yet it SHOULD go without saying so. We don't need anymore "Iraqis are terrorist whores" or "Zeus pwns jooor god" crap in the "Serious Talk" section.
Jackabo
+127|6573|Dublin, Ireland
I agree but then again, I always have!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

SysTray wrote:

6. I will try not to appeal to one side or the other when posting a topic for debate, only when debating it.
I think this would be impossible for some . It would be nice though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
LockerFish
+47|6720
I agree.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6570
I agree. And I ask all D&ST folk to round on idiocy, irrespective of your political persuasion. Let's observe higher standards of information gathering and presentation of logically thought through arguments.

My motto for the New Year:
  THINK BEFORE YOU POST.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA
does agreeing also count dealing with bubbalo's posts??

I am gunna need a little lattitude there.

Last edited by lowing (2006-12-31 19:17:11)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6576
Yeah, how can lowing be expected to do the right thing when faced with someone diametrically opposed to him?
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6544|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia
I agree.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

Yeah, how can lowing be expected to do the right thing when faced with someone diametrically opposed to him?
Easily, be fuckin' smart about it and not a smart ASS about it. There are plenty of people that I listen to that is opposed to me. YOU just ain't one of them.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

TeamZephyr wrote:

I agree.
LOL, and certainly not you either
nonexistentusmc
+26|6459|Queens, NYC
Can I agree as well?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6576

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Easily, be fuckin' smart about it and not a smart ASS about it. There are plenty of people that I listen to that is opposed to me. YOU just ain't one of them.
Oh yes, because running around not telling me why you think I'm wrong and instead accuse me of double talk is a really mature way to debate.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6385|Pittsburgh, PA USA
I agree.

Mainly because I stay as far away from D&ST as possible & only take a peek when I see an interesting looking topic on the home page
Oh ya, & I desperately feel the constant need to be part of something (i think i'm lonely )
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

My motto for the New Year:
  THINK BEFORE YOU POST.
QFT
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6419|North Carolina

lowing wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

I agree.
Lowing, I think he was agreeing with the OP, not Bubbalo...  There's no need to already start breaking the 5 (or 6) tenets we're trying to implement.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

TeamZephyr wrote:

I agree.
Lowing, I think he was agreeing with the OP, not Bubbalo...  There's no need to already start breaking the 5 (or 6) tenets we're trying to implement.
oops, my appologies
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6576

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

lowing wrote:

oops, my appologies
Yes, he's sorry that he accidently broke the rules because he disagreed with someone and then found out they didn't say what he thought they said, and that makes it all better.  Until he disagrees with them again.
TeamZephyr
Yeah, I was agreeing with the OP.

And don't forget, breaking any of the 6 tenets occurs the rath of Sithis.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh yes, because running around not telling me why you think I'm wrong and instead accuse me of double talk is a really mature way to debate.
Sorry Bubbalo, all anyone can read in your posts is smart ass.  Your main defense against a point proven against your posts is some wild ass "what if" scenerio, that barely fits into the discussion. That gem you are pulling in the "self defense" thread, where I say I have a right to self defense and you try and argue that a criminal has the same right when approached by a cop. You also take the meaning of a post and dissect it until it has lost its original meaning and been reshaped into something that is  obviously wrong, so you can sit on your perch and shit all over it. IE. If I posted "The US is fighting Islamic radicalism because it is wrong", you would post, " Oh really, then how do you explain what your country did to the American Indians 150 years ago? You never ever, take a post and its meaning for face value or give credit to the poster for the gest of the post. You are one of the worst, in regards to trying to get someone to define "IS".

Jan 1st, go ahead and line my name out.

Last edited by lowing (2007-01-01 04:34:52)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6665|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

oops, my appologies
Yes, he's sorry that he accidently broke the rules because he disagreed with someone and then found out they didn't say what he thought they said, and that makes it all better.  Until he disagrees with them again.
another example^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

I will recognize when I am being personally harassed and try to disengage myself from that person. (For the sake of all other members)
Xbone Stormsurgezz
TeamZephyr

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sorry Bubbalo, all anyone can read in your posts is smart ass.  Your main defense against a point proven against your posts is some wild ass "what if" scenerio, that barely fits into the discussion, like that gem you are pulling in the "self defense" thread, where I say I have a right to self defense and you try and argue that a criminal has the same right when approached by a cop, or to take the meaning of a post and dissect it until it has lost its original meaning and been reshaped into something that is  obviously wrong, so you can sit on your perch and shit all over it. IE. If I posted "The US is fighting Islamic radicalism because it is wrong", you would post, " Oh really, then how do you explain what your country did to the American Indians 150 years ago? You never ever, take a post and its meaning for face value or give credit to the poster for the gest of the post. You are one of the worst, in regards to trying to get someone to define "IS".

Jan 1st, go ahead and line my name out.
What the hell are you talking about?

Your picking up stuff from the cosmos, it's not even fucking there.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6463|Newcastle NSW Australia
I think another point should be added to the list: WIKIPEDIA cannot be used to support an argument! dear god that site shits me to tears.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6615|132 and Bush

Invaderzim wrote:

I think another point should be added to the list: WIKIPEDIA cannot be used to support an argument! dear god that site shits me to tears.
Another controversial site would soon take it's place..lol
At least with Wiki articles can be challenged
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6576

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

oops, my appologies
another example^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Of what?  You weren't apologising for doing the wrong thing in response to a post, you were apologising for misinterpreting the post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard