JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307
For some reason lately, the games i play in do not count, now the servers i play on are ranked and i have played on them before but for some reason my points, kills, deaths, awards are not given to me.
Today i played and got 6 gold medals getting about 800 points. and alot of kills with very little deaths, but it never gave it to me.
anyone else having this problem its getting annoying !
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
FFS...

First, Search. Its your Friend.

Its the fucking weekend, lots of people play, the stat system gets over-loaded, come back in a few days, if they are still not there, then you have a problem.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6415|Perth, W.A, Australia.
yeah i did too but it was to do with EA i made a new account and i got just about every basic award with weapons in 1 round and about 300 points but for some weird reason EA and bf2s did not record it so i was a wee bit pissed off.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6415|Perth, W.A, Australia.

LT.Victim wrote:

FFS...

Its the fucking weekend, lots of people play, the stat system gets over-loaded, come back in a few days, if they are still not there, then you have a problem.
guys when someone is asking for help give them help dont make some sort of comment thats not needed who cares if he didnt search it thats just like when your son comes up to you and says "whats all this hair down there..." and you say "FFS go fucking search it" its wrong and we dont need that shit on these forums so please give help if someone is asking for help dont make some smart ass comment because its making a few people leave the forums.
Master*
Banned
+416|6466|United States
lol I wish we could still post those stupid pictures.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6542|USA

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

FFS...

guys when someone is asking for help give them help dont make some sort of comment thats not needed who cares if he didnt search it thats just like when your son comes up to you and says "whats all this hair down there..." and you say "FFS go fucking search it" its wrong and we dont need that shit on these forums so please give help if someone is asking for help dont make some smart ass comment because its making a few people leave the forums.
ice cold, you're wrong this time. normally, yes, you're right, but in the case of a question thats been asked 20 or 30 times in the last two days, its understandable to be pissed.

edit: by the way, you  make it sound like he's some sort of tyrannical hate-monger. he didnt say "ffs go fucking search it" he said,

"ffs....first, search, its your friend." and proceeded to answer the question."

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-12-30 17:54:20)

JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6307

LT.Victim wrote:

FFS...

sounds like you have anger probs
hope its not cuz i pwn u on wake D:
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6498|Panama
I had the same, just wait...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard