DMFDxUconn
+8|6787|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Even though i dont have SF, am i gonna have to get it to play on alot of the servers that are now showing up red in my list? I try to join and it says i have an older version. So, do i have to have this patch? and exactly what patch is it?
MightyBobo
+2|6800|Omaha, NE
Yup, you do.
DMFDxUconn
well its done nothing but screw up my game ever since. This is EA, right.. not Valve?
{PAMD64}canuk
+0|6747
The patch works fine for me. What did it do to you?
odessaman
+0|6799
Besides taking 3 hours to download with a Cable connection and abit more Lag it seems to work fine for me. Good Luck

Odessaman

DMFDxUconn wrote:

well its done nothing but screw up my game ever since. This is EA, right.. not Valve?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6861|Cologne, Germany

my game is running fine after the 1.12 patch. Actually, load times and verification times are much shorter too.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6791|AUS, Canberra
i had no probs with downloading and installing the patch or SF but iv had a few probs with game play since install.

1 randomly optimizers my shaders when starting maps. (painfull)
2 super long verifying cient data times (used to be super quick)
3 about everysecond map game will freeze and ill get a buzzing sound through speakers for about 20 secs then get kicked back to bfhq
4 problem with your connection comes up alot

pain in the ass really but wht can ya do....
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6861|Cologne, Germany

well, there you go. my shaders were only optimized once ( when I first connected to a SF map, as expected ), my load times and verification is much quicker than it used to be, I have no sound or connection problems...

I guess no two systems are the same.
magzy
+11|6772
while we are on the topic, as the moment I do not have bf2:sf, and I am running the bf2 1.12 patch fine etc etc. However, I have just ordered bf2:sf, when it arrives what do I need to do? uninstall the 1.12 patch then install sf, or install sf then uninstall 1.12? or what? and If i need to uninstall 1.12, can someone tell me how to do that without having to uninstall all of bf2..? :S cheers
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6791|AUS, Canberra

magzy wrote:

while we are on the topic, as the moment I do not have bf2:sf, and I am running the bf2 1.12 patch fine etc etc. However, I have just ordered bf2:sf, when it arrives what do I need to do? uninstall the 1.12 patch then install sf, or install sf then uninstall 1.12? or what? and If i need to uninstall 1.12, can someone tell me how to do that without having to uninstall all of bf2..? :S cheers
just install SF then run patch again and you should be fine.
magzy
+11|6772
kewl. ty.
DMFDxUconn

the_heart_attack wrote:

i had no probs with downloading and installing the patch or SF but iv had a few probs with game play since install.

1 randomly optimizers my shaders when starting maps. (painfull)
2 super long verifying cient data times (used to be super quick)
3 about everysecond map game will freeze and ill get a buzzing sound through speakers for about 20 secs then get kicked back to bfhq
4 problem with your connection comes up alot

pain in the ass really but wht can ya do....
1,2 & 3.. DEFINATELY! I get the same problem. Lotsa lag now too.

4, not too bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard