-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6646|Quebec city, Canada
It seems you are doing this to too much people, if they are pricks actually, and act like dumbass, ok they might deserve it but if they are just noobs that you dont like, you dont have to do that, its just not serious... Keep those "kidnapping" for people who really deserve it, because for now, you act like you do it only to gain respect or attention from the community.. anyway my opinion.

I wont participate into those things, except if the victim piss me off a lot, personnally.

and anyway, its not the right way to gain respect from them, you are 2-3, sometimes 4 against him, he has no chance to escape, and if he does, you suck... dont ever say you own him, you are 4 against him, its not ownage...

The real way to gain respect from them is to fight like a man and own them on the field, in a fair fight, not statpadding them. If someone piss me off, usually I dont think :"Ohh, I hate this guy, ok so I'll call my buddies to help me kidnapp him", no Ill usually change team and kill him as much as I can, then he will see he got owned.

anyway thats my opinion..
47man
+46|6444|Cali
Who gives a shit about respect...
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6646|Quebec city, Canada
who gives a shit about childish "revenge" on a video game..

anyway...
47man
+46|6444|Cali
It's not so much "revenge" as it is irritation, I think it's pointless myself. But, as you said, it is a game, if they want to kidnap someone, I say go for it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard