DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

Hi all,

I have for a longer time now suspected that my girlfriend is cheating on me. It happens ever so often that her cellphone rings repeatedly; she only glances quickly at the phone and hangs up without answering. She's often "out with the girls", and when I ask who it is, it's always colleagues from work who I don't know.

I've tried to look from the window when she gets a taxi back home, but she's always walking the last block and all I hear is the car speeding off in the distance. I wonder if it's a taxi at all..

A few days ago, I "wanted to check the time from her phone", to which she went through the roof yelling that I can't touch her phone and that I'm being paranoid. I haven't tried to get the truth from her, but last night I decided to assess the situation, and find out what's going on.

I decided to hide in the bushes near our apartment with a ghillie suit and a rifle. After a long wait, a Mercedes pulled up by the kerb, and I could clearly see my girlfriend kissing a man totally unknown to me. I saw this clearly through the scope.

When I pulled back and released the cocking handle, the rifle malfunctioned, leaving the bullet sideways.

So, to my question:
Do you think I should give up using the green plastic clips and go back to steel ones, or is there a way to get these plastic-variants to work flawlessly?

Free translation from a Finnish hunting forum

Last edited by DonFck (2006-12-28 05:49:42)

I need around tree fiddy.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.
I think the drugs kicked in half way through the writing of this thread....

Last edited by gene_pool (2006-12-28 05:35:15)

SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6836|Delaware
I'm telling you right now, I read the first line and the last line of that story and it did not connect in my brain at all.

Sorry about your luck, try LSD.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

Apparently Finnish hunting humour is wasted on you two people above..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-12-28 05:37:49)

I need around tree fiddy.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6780|mansfield
just fuck her off and get a bird who will not cheat on ya. or kick his fooookin head in !!!
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6515|Australia
green
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6836|Delaware

DonFck wrote:

Apparently Finnish hunting humour is wasted on you two people above..
Sorry man, long night. Also, I'm not finnish nor do I hunt. I could honestly not see the connection between your girlfriend and green plastic clips.
Entertayner
+826|6586

HALP! I don't get it.
twiistaaa
+87|6684|mexico
i can sort of see why she would be cheating on you...
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6706|Devon, England
Lol! Am I the only one who actually laughed?
Entertayner
+826|6586

FFLink13 wrote:

Yuhuh..
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6397|FLOOR E DUH
CRUSH HER. like borat suggests
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6747|St. Andrews / Oslo

I lol'd  (wow, gay word )
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6760|Houston, TX
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Wow!  I read it.  I got it. I don't see how the above repliers can't see the humor in that.  So your woman is cheating on you.  So it makes your life go to shit.  So she can't be trusted anymore.  Welcome to the world that can be woman.  Get some scotch, a big doobie, go on a bender, put your car into a ditch and sleep with 50 broads in a week, but for G-d's sake you should know to get the reliable steel clips.

Durrrr.

KJ
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6517|Houston, TX

FFLink13 wrote:

Nah...I laughed too.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731
I think she's a Jew. Go crush her.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6515|Australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

nazi
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6731

alexilaiho68 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

nazi
Jews are evil, we have a problem in Taiwan, Economic, Military, Social and Jew.

Btw, Did you know my last name is Edstein?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6410|Evilsville

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

alexilaiho68 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

nazi
Jews are evil, we have a problem in Taiwan, Economic, Military, Social and Jew.

Btw, Did you know my last name is Edstein?
I'm sorry for that! :p
zeidmaan
+234|6430|Vienna

I laughed even tho I knew what was comming. THere were similar jokes here before.
I love the people that skiped the end but still replied like it was a real problem
tupla_s
+455|6607|Finland

FFLink13 wrote:

You're not

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-12-28 09:13:50)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6409|The Gem Saloon

DonFck wrote:

Hi all,

I have for a longer time now suspected that my girlfriend is cheating on me. It happens ever so often that her cellphone rings repeatedly; she only glances quickly at the phone and hangs up without answering. She's often "out with the girls", and when I ask who it is, it's always colleagues from work who I don't know.

I've tried to look from the window when she gets a taxi back home, but she's always walking the last block and all I hear is the car speeding off in the distance. I wonder if it's a taxi at all..

A few days ago, I "wanted to check the time from her phone", to which she went through the roof yelling that I can't touch her phone and that I'm being paranoid. I haven't tried to get the truth from her, but last night I decided to assess the situation, and find out what's going on.

I decided to hide in the bushes near our apartment with a ghillie suit and a rifle. After a long wait, a Mercedes pulled up by the kerb, and I could clearly see my girlfriend kissing a man totally unknown to me. I saw this clearly through the scope.

When I pulled back and released the cocking handle, the rifle malfunctioned, leaving the bullet sideways.

So, to my question:
Do you think I should give up using the green plastic clips and go back to steel ones, or is there a way to get these plastic-variants to work flawlessly?
get one of these....you wont have that problem anymore.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=58329
greenhaven
+47|6481
Use the metal clips, dude.
tiptopT
+72|6597|Scotland's Capital

FFLink13 wrote:

I got it...i think DonFck use a knife...make it personal
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6638|Camp XRay

if you had been using the svd you wouldn't have had a problem. next time call in an artillery strike.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard