BHING KING
+0|6734
my bad. I figured out that its not 900 hours. its 900 seconds, or 15 minutes.
I worked this out because to get aerial and helicopter service ribbon it says u need '900'. And the specs to get thses awards you need 15 minutes. So 15 minutes i figured haas 900 seconds in it which meant 300 seconds= 5 minutes. So in theory you can get this night vision goggles awardby simply using night vision for 15 minutes.
Have fun on devil's perch people  :p
KevinB550
+5|6758

[TA]Casket wrote:

THey probably should drop the requirement about best round score 100 times as each if its still there, cause that is pretty tough.  If someone has 250 hours and 500 wins as a particular army, they should get the damn medal.
At first I thought it meant getting first place 100 times as any given army, but I found out to my relief that it only means your best score in any round you've played as that army, has to be a score of at least 100. Not too hard, done it with USMC on a low-player count Oman and would have gotten 226 for commander score (after 2x) on a real low-pop Karkand server if the stats ever went through
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6735
You guys need to THINK!
Isn't it OBVIOUS, in the next patch or future ones, there will be a SF map with planes! DUH
BHING KING
+0|6734
no there probably wont be
1. EA sucks
2. Too many people have complained about it so they'll prob get rid of the award
kephren23
+0|6665|Berlin
i want to ask, if someone got a SF service Medal at this time? or know someone who got or have complete the requierments and haven't.

i only must played 50h insurgent to get the "Insurgent Special Service Medal", if the requierments are the same like the navy cross or golden scimitar.

sorry if my english is not perfect!
FromTheAshes
+53|6747
In RL I think you get the service medals after 4 years(thats 24/7) in that army. So STFU.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard