Poll

have you ever got angry at or felt like braking your computer?

yes68%68% - 22
no31%31% - 10
Total: 32
claor
+39|6456|Australia
hey
was just curious how many people get annoyed at there computers, lol, i know i have befor

has anyone ever sworn at their computer?

cheers
claor

Last edited by claor (2006-12-27 00:34:06)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6613|USA
hey, just curious if you know how to spell.

btw, i said "no"
CommieChipmunk
+488|6612|Portland, OR, USA
no, I have never in my life felt any anger towards any electronic device....[/sarcasm]
Panitz4670
+6|6563|Bundaberg-Australia
I have never been that annoyed that i would break my PC. I get a bit annoyed sometimes but not that much. My friend however seems to use his PC more as a punching bag than a computer.
I voted No.
claor
+39|6456|Australia
lol i don't actually mean to the point where you will actually brake it, i mean as in get pretty annoyed
Panitz4670
+6|6563|Bundaberg-Australia
Oh my bad. I got annoyed when my whole computer decided to commit suicide on me.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6613|USA
bud, claor, dude, its fucking spelt BREAK. its a beginner level word. how do you get out of bed in the mornings?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6447|NSW, Australia

my dad punches computers...its funny
explosivo
Banned
+262|6685
one time my computer got angry and punched me
claor
+39|6456|Australia

Ender2309 wrote:

bud, claor, dude, its fucking spelt BREAK. its a beginner level word. how do you get out of bed in the mornings?
sorry Mr. English teacher, i don't really care for spelling on these forums or msn or when i type in games, sorry if it bothers you.
claor
claor
+39|6456|Australia

explosivo wrote:

LOL!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6568|Singapore
when my old Windows 98 computer got the Blue Screen of Death..
CommieChipmunk
+488|6612|Portland, OR, USA

jkohlc wrote:

when my old Windows 98 computer got the Blue Screen of Death..
yeah one of my old computers crashed except i think it was on Windows 95... my mom cried
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6569|So Cal
some of you guys are dickheads... he can't spell, big deal.  All you guys can do is flame.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6613|USA

claor wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

sorry Mr. English teacher, i don't really care for spelling on these forums or msn or when i type in games, sorry if it bothers you.
claor
its one thing to make little typos, like forgetting a letter here or there. but, like the rules for this forum states, follow the basics of english. or you you will get flamed. thats life, bud.
claor
+39|6456|Australia

Ender2309 wrote:

claor wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

claor
its one thing to make little typos, like forgetting a letter here or there. but, like the rules for this forum states, follow the basics of english. or you you will get flamed. thats life, bud.
thats basically what happened... "little typos, like forgetting a letter here or there".......
back to topic now.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6561|Adelaide, South Australia

claor wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

claor wrote:

claor
thats basically what happened... "little typos, like forgetting a letter here or there".......
back to topic now.
There's a difference when you know that you made the mistakes and then refuse to correct them.

On topic: No, I'd never hit my computer or anything that is connected to it. Reason being: I'd rather not break my hand.
Warstarz
+11|6473
Back when I had a shitty(er) computer, I kicked it. A lot. 
claor
+39|6456|Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

claor wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

back to topic now.
There's a difference when you know that you made the mistakes and then refuse to correct them.

On topic: No, I'd never hit my computer or anything that is connected to it. Reason being: I'd rather not break my hand.
i don't know how to correct it as i cant find a edit button for the poll..... sorry.............
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6561|Adelaide, South Australia

claor wrote:

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

claor wrote:

back to topic now.

i don't know how to correct it as i cant find a edit button for the poll..... sorry.............
It's not so much the poll, it was more everything else you wrote afterwards. But you seem to have improved just now, so +1 for correcting yourself

PS: ask a Moderator to edit the poll name for you.
Simon
basically
+838|6700|UK

explosivo wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard