Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6658
Every year my parents host Christmas dinner for all our relatives at their house. I was down for the weekend and my sleeping schedule was thrown off from the long drive. Now, my parents always wake me up at least an hour or so before company comes over, so I wasn't really worried. However, this time they did not. Anyway, my aunt, uncle, and two smoking hot cousins from the west coast (who I rarely see) arrived sometime around 1 in the afternoon (I was still sound asleep). My mom opened my door and yelled "Guess who's here!?" with my relatives standing right there next to her. I awoke with all of my blankets on the floor and my morning wood bulging through the slit in my boxers. I heard her yell "Oops, sorry!" and close the door, but it didn't matter, everyone saw it. I tried to play off the rest of the day like nothing happened, and thankfully, no one made any mention of it, but they knew. It's been a day and I still feel like shit.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6532

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

two smoking hot cousins
Doesn't matter how hot your cousins are, they're your cousins... unless you live in Alabama.
HCSkorpio
Hind Secks
+8|6549|California
Hahahahahaha......great post.  +1
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

two smoking hot cousins .
That's so incestrous but I like.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6587
sucks tooo be you
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6609|Seattle

Unless they all had binoculars, I wouldn't worry

(yep, that's right, I just made a babydick joke)
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6521|Minnesota eh
Well atleast you wern't beating it and they walked in.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6383|Pittsburgh, PA USA
See & someone made a joke about being adopted the other day, I'm adopted so i can bang my cousin's
Your posts are always amusing Fancy +1
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6635|Camp XRay

King_County_Downy wrote:

don't listen to him fancy i am sure its huge....
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Master*
Banned
+416|6507|United States
I loled
commissargizz
+123|6476| Heaven
nononononono not binoculars, a microscope and under that it's sure to be huge
ozzie_johnson
+98|6670|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
hahahah rofl +1
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6541|Global Command

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

It's been a day and I still feel like shit.
Confidence issues?
They make pills and pumps you know.

I'm from Utah, marrying cousins is alright, they tell me it says so in the bible. ( Don't ask. )
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6577|Area 51
ROFL...
CommieChipmunk
+488|6582|Portland, OR, USA

King_County_Downy wrote:

Agreed.

As seen in Figure 1, made in a previous post

Figure 1
https://img458.imageshack.us/img458/2508/ps3lovelw9.jpg

You have much to be worried about.

lol good story +1
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6572

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Every year my parents host Christmas dinner for all our relatives at their house. I was down for the weekend and my sleeping schedule was thrown off from the long drive. Now, my parents always wake me up at least an hour or so before company comes over, so I wasn't really worried. However, this time they did not. Anyway, my aunt, uncle, and two smoking hot cousins from the west coast (who I rarely see) arrived sometime around 1 in the afternoon (I was still sound asleep). My mom opened my door and yelled "Guess who's here!?" with my relatives standing right there next to her. I awoke with all of my blankets on the floor and my morning wood bulging through the slit in my boxers. I heard her yell "Oops, sorry!" and close the door, but it didn't matter, everyone saw it. I tried to play off the rest of the day like nothing happened, and thankfully, no one made any mention of it, but they knew. It's been a day and I still feel like shit.
Tell the hot cousins you were dreaming about them when they walked in. Who knows? They might like to keep it in the family if you know what I mean.
Master*
Banned
+416|6507|United States
the cousins could of been men also, were your "hot cousins" men Fancy_Pollux? lol
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North
i have cousins that im not actualy related to by blood, and i count that as fair game. just because their mom is fucking my dads brother doesnt mean i cant fuck one of them
Master*
Banned
+416|6507|United States

krazed wrote:

i have cousins that im not actualy related to by blood, and i count that as fair game. just because their mom is fucking my dads brother doesnt mean i cant fuck one of them
I hear banjos.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North

Masterstyle wrote:

krazed wrote:

I hear banjos.
i have deliverance on dvd:D but hey, they're not blood relatives so i dont really care
Mong0ose
Will it blend?
+24|6498|UK
Do you just sit around at home and think this shit up?
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6587|federal way washington

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

man family, can't live with them, can't frag them
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6670|Australia
HAHAHAHAHA. Im sorry you feel bad, but its a funny story.

Hell, you might as well follow it up with a nude run through the dining room while dinner is being served.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6763

Mouse315 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

two smoking hot cousins
Doesn't matter how hot your cousins are, they're your cousins... unless you live in Alabama.
or the UK
dont forget the UK, they like the wankers over there.
Brasso
+1,549|6642

I want pics of the cousins.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard