Good or bad

Good71%71% - 10
Bad28%28% - 4
Total: 14
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6551|-removed you know why- mod
the Host got fired after this.

i laughed about this really good. What about you?

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11669 … from_MSNBC

"Four months later, on July 7, he was fired after remarks made in response to a caller, later identified as prank caller Bob Foster. Savage was doing an "Airline Horror Stories" piece, when Foster called in to his show to talk about undercover security guards smoking in the bathroom. His next words were, "half hour into the flight, I need to suggest that Don and Mike should take your show so you can go to the dentist because your teeth are really bad". The words after "should" were bleeped out by an MSNBC executive. Savage then asked if Foster was a "sodomite", to which the caller answered "yes". Savage then said to the caller:

"Oh, so you're one of those sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig, how's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better to do than to put me down, you piece of garbage, you got nothing better to do today, go eat a sausage and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Now do we have another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today? Put another, put another sodomite on....no more calls? I don't care about these bums, they mean nothing to me. They're all sausages".[17]"

Last edited by Flonster (2006-12-26 08:55:07)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6695|Devon, England
didn't really make me laugh...
commissargizz
+123|6468| Heaven
Nor me
Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6551|-removed you know why- mod
good to know your Point
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6467|meh-land
actually, i believe he was talking after the show was supposed to be adding, but for some reason it was still broadcasting after it was supposed to be off air...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard