BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
December 25th everyone, and I recieved my booster packs today.

I'm stoked, and plan to install them sometime soon. Perhaps this means that we can start to run AF/EF at the beginning of the new year?

Just a suggestion. What do you all think?
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6584|Arlen, Texas
Hope it works trouble free for you, took EA 2 weeks to get mine playable. TIP: Be sure to set Internet Explorer as your default browser before you install. EA does not like Firefox. You can change it back after. There are a couple of servers, in particular the -=SF=-  (ip:69.65.15.175) always has a game going, with a low tard:player ratio. Look for you there....
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
Thanks for the tip.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6549|Winterpeg, Canada
I'm thinking of picking up the pack tomorrow.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6378|Pittsburgh, PA USA
Congrats on joining the rest of civilized society

I second the vote for the -=SF=- (Sovereign-Forces) servers, they run both an EF & AF server & they're always populated. For about a week though they were running AF & EF maps mixed because their EF server was down.
If your one of the unlucky few that gets the error message when trying to connect to Euro Forces just repost because I had that problem at first too.

*Edit:* btw I'd love to see some booster maps on the BF2s server.

Last edited by MagikTrik (2006-12-25 09:42:15)

cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
There's a post by me in the AF section of the boards, make sure you do a search for it. It'll tell you how to install the booster packs since EAs way did not work.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
Thanks cable.
cablecopulate
+449|6745|Massachusetts.
word to your moms.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard