theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6414|6 feet under
What are the best ranked pistol and knife servers?

BTW how do you add servers to your favorites?
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6397|FLOOR E DUH
haha here comes the flaming. i suggest you delete fast.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.
I would advise you not to play Knife and Pistol servers, simply because I detest the purpose of said servers. If you can't get the badge in game, legitimatley, then you don't deserve to get he badge. Sorry, a little personal opinion in there.

I can't suggest, because I never play. But I do know how to add to favorites.

Once you get into a particular server, hold down Tab, and look at the top of the screen. Click the drop down arrow for the Server Information, then click the button "Add Favorite". There you go.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6455|canada
omg! pistol and knife are you serious!

you even put it in one of the most wrong sections of bf2s...

do not play pistol amd knife, and if you do.....wel good luck to you, but if you post about it here expect to be made fun of

just a bit of advice

oh and if u want to add to ur favs, press tab the right click then click on server info(i think) then add to favs

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2006-12-24 21:19:43)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6693|Middle of nowhere
i only find K&P servers bad if you are trying to get badges on them, otherwise... what the hell? i mean, even i find it fun to play a K&P round every now and then, it's definately a change of pace.  However, i would never get a badge on them, b/c that would be padding.
Janja
Jiggaboo Jones
+11|6397|FLOOR E DUH
go padding!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6660

Janja wrote:

haha here comes the flaming. i suggest you delete fast.
yeah lol do it fast
nonexistentusmc
+26|6460|Queens, NYC
rubberducky is good for pistol badge because of the close proximity and the fast paced action. even though i haven't gotten the expert pistol. i got my knife badge in um, was that sharqi? those snipers coming from the middle MEC base are easy targets to pick off, just requires a lot of rushing.

i went to a k/p server once and they still shot me with an RPK. i don't really know what's the point of a k/p server if an RPKs bullet finds its way to you anyway. havent gone back since and that was almost a year ago.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6512

BigmacK wrote:

Once you get into a particular server, hold down Tab, and look at the top of the screen. Click the drop down arrow for the Server Information, then click the button "Add Favorite". There you go.
oh, i thought it was alt + f4...my bad
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6562
=STT= is alright went on there when i was bored but i think they all use like auto knifes or something coz they always swingin those things lol
jcurts
+25|6380|Coventry, UK

burni$te wrote:

LOL
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.

burni$te wrote:

BigmacK wrote:

I was going to say something like that, but I had pity for the Corpral with a 0.3747 K/D ratio.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6414|6 feet under

jcurts wrote:

burni$te wrote:

LOL
i'm kinda a computer geek
02fxnmaurer
+75|6497|Birmingham UK
wat u doing is go on K & P and but loads of C4 all over the square area (main congregation of Knifers and Pistollers lol) then u detonate and kill bout 90% of opp team causing extreme annoyance. Dont go on ranked though u little padder.

EA dont really care about the padding no more they got more troubles with BF2142
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6599|England
OP: +1 for bravery
dubbs
+105|6647|Lexington, KY
I would not play on Ranked P&K servers if you like you stats.

To add a server to your fav, press Tab, then right click.  Move your mouse to the upper left hand corner and click the arrow in the first box.  There should be something that says to add the server to your favs.
Shaguart
Titties
+56|6384|Calgary, Canada

dubbs wrote:

I would not play on Ranked P&K servers if you like you stats.

To add a server to your fav, press Tab, then right click.  Move your mouse to the upper left hand corner and click the arrow in the first box.  There should be something that says to add the server to your favs.
if you like your stats? lol if you play on a K&P server it makes ur stats look good (if ur good at k&p) i used to play k&p a lot and my god it got my SPM up to like 3.1. I would get like 250+ points per round. But i dont really play k&p anymore, gets really boring.
duk0r
Administrator
+306|6683|Austin, TX

/Closed.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard