Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL
I've got about 10 invites to Supertorrents.org that I'm willing to trade for invites to another invite-only torrent site or something better?  I'm open for ideas, and for those who are interested xfire me at 1audio1.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6665
might be a crackdown sting operation.
Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

might be a crackdown sting operation.
Why blow my cover like that?
Entertayner
+826|6586

Wtf is supertorrents?
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6386|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Entertayner wrote:

Wtf is supertorrents?
ya, what exactly is supertorrents?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6451|UK
TorrentLeech > SuperTorrents

and i have invites for torrent leech as i got a VIP account
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6412
Ah I never got such things what are the advantages over Sites like TorrentLeech other than Isohunt Torrentspy etc.
Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL

kmt wrote:

Ah I never got such things what are the advantages over Sites like TorrentLeech other than Isohunt Torrentspy etc.
A demand to seed what you leech.  On public torrent sites, you can download something and simply close your torrent program after downloading, aka freeload.  With private, invite only torrent sites, you are required to seed what you leech and to keep a positive share ratio, and those who don't will be banned.  Basically, private torrent sites have more people seeding files and less people downloading them considering it's invite only.  Make sense?

Last edited by Audio (2006-12-24 14:40:42)

Defiance
+438|6687

Audio wrote:

kmt wrote:

A demand to seed what you leech.  On public torrent sites, you can download something and simply close your torrent program after downloading, aka freeload.  With private, invite only torrent sites, you are required to seed what you leech and to keep a positive share ratio, and those who don't will be banned.  Basically, private torrent sites have more people seeding files and less people downloading them considering it's invite only.  Make sense?
Makes perfect sense. In which case, I get perfectly fine download speeds (always over 100 kbs, often 200-250 and sometimes more) off of torrentspy, and I only run torrents overnight when I'm sleeping so 4 gig files download fine in that time.

And, the fact that you can be criminally punished exponentially more for "giving" then "taking" I'll stick to getting in and getting out.

Last edited by Defiance (2006-12-24 15:23:46)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6766
criminally? wtf?
its fuckwits like you that make torrents slow
i hope your next torrent gets you caught/sued/shot

Last edited by Hyper (2006-12-24 15:38:10)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6859|Reykjavík, Iceland.
The thing with torrents is that if everybody thinks "Meh, why seed, lots of others are doing it anyway." torrents would die.

And we wouldn't want that, would we?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6863|"Frisco"

This is really not appropriate for this site.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard