Bernadictus
+1,055|6732

has anyone recieved any badges/ribbons on the EU server. last night I should have gotten my veteran Squad Leader, but I did not recieve it (although having 44 SQL Succes points) having all global reqs.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6557|Southampton, UK

Bernadictus wrote:

has anyone recieved any badges/ribbons on the EU server. last night I should have gotten my veteran Squad Leader, but I did not recieve it (although having 44 SQL Succes points) having all global reqs.
The only awards i have recieved lately have been pins only come to think of it..
But then i havn't any awards to recieve anyway.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6464

This is bug and happens on all servers, though not to every person online at same time, only to few special ones.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6837|Cologne, Germany

I received 3 awards ingame while playing last night.

Just a temporary issue, I guess. Happened with BF2, too. 
sedzmyster.cc
+0|6632
Has the new 1.41 patch changed the requirements on some awards?  I have been awarded Ground Defense twice now, and it still doesn't show up in my list.  I've seen this before with EA, but not since they had that terrible patch release that kept crashing systems.

I seem to get ribbons, and I just got a Rank Promotion, but no badges.  What's the deal?

Last edited by sedzmyster.cc (2007-02-20 06:12:09)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6464

sedzmyster.cc wrote:

Has the new 1.41 patch changed the requirements on some awards?  I have been awarded Ground Defense twice now, and it still doesn't show up in my list.  I've seen this before with EA, but not since they had that terrible patch release that kept crashing systems.

I seem to get ribbons, and I just got a Rank Promotion, but no badges.  What's the deal?
I doubt this is the right place to ask, but...

You might just want to ask EA about this all.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6405|Espoo, Finland

sedzmyster.cc wrote:

This isn't BF2 section.
Or at least I think there's no 1.41 patch in 2142.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6557|Southampton, UK

B-Scimitar wrote:

sedzmyster.cc wrote:

This isn't BF2 section.
Or at least I think there's no 1.41 patch in 2142.
no there isn't.

1.41 has no affected BF2142 for all i know.

/Close please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard