henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6359|Belfast
hi guys!
wouldnt it be cool if there was a mod in bf2 and bf2:sf that you could open ur backpak (if u had 1) and it gives u the option to add mods to ur rifle and pistol!
imagine that y had a M4 abd u could put on a hadle instead of  a scope and put on a M203 and a laser sight!
wouldnt that be cool?

Y/N
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6416|NSW, Australia

i could put a god damn crosshair on my god damn sniper rifle
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6763|Toronto, ON
It would be cool.
Alpha as fuck.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6346|Oregon
Fun, yes...

i hate ragging on spelling, but this is actually a compliment, because "Custmistion" is my new favorite word. What should it mean? +1
AllmightyOz
+50|6497|United States - Ohio
yesss boss... the patient is ready for custmistion!
Crossfire
Norwegian TV-missile spammer
+2|6475|Stavanger, Norway
M16A2 full auto...

Or a G36E without trigger....
JE3146
+109|6582|Oregon

Crossfire wrote:

M16A2 full auto...

Wouldn't be an M16A2 if it were full auto....
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6591|Melbourne, Australia.

Crossfire wrote:

qfe!
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6749|Great Wall
SVD + GP-30 and medkit.. Yes.. I would like that.
teehee1988
+5|6649|Birmingham, UK
G3+GP30+100 round mag+med kit
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord
Oh man, what I wouldn't give to be able to add a variable scope to the sniper rifles! And to change the scope on the L85A1 to something like it is in reality (greater magnification than the semi-autos in the game provide).
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6359|Belfast

djphetal wrote:

"Custmistion" is my new favorite word. What should it mean? +1
ty! 
thats a nice xmas present!
merry xmas mano!
wargallion
+5|6485|Sweden
AK-101 with 10 mags  would be awsome
greenhaven
+47|6476

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to be able to add a variable scope to the sniper rifles! And to change the scope on the L85A1 to something like it is in reality (greater magnification than the semi-autos in the game provide).
QFT. When I do snipe, it's a real pita aiming at people that are far away. The zoom for all the rifles should go to about 7.00.
Azulmono55
+2|6467
They actualy sort of have this in Americas Army, just look for a server that says "SF Mods"

But yes, it would be cool to see it in BF2
l41e
+677|6659

greenhaven wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

QFT. When I do snipe, it's a real pita aiming at people that are far away. The zoom for all the rifles should go to about 7.00.
This is what the magnification on some of the weapons should go to IRL:

L96A1: 10x
M24 SWS: 10x
M95SP: 10x
SVD: 4x
QBU-88: 4x
L85A1: 3.4x
MG36: 3x
F2000: 1.6x
G36E: 1.5x
G36K: 1.5x
M4: 1.1x
P90: 1x
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6579

henno13 wrote:

hi guys!
wouldnt it be cool if there was a mod in bf2 and bf2:sf that you could open ur backpak (if u had 1) and it gives u the option to add mods to ur rifle and pistol!
imagine that y had a M4 abd u could put on a hadle instead of  a scope and put on a M203 and a laser sight!
wouldnt that be cool?

Y/N
Try Rainbow Six: Vegas - you'll like it.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6766|United States of America

fierce wrote:

henno13 wrote:

hi guys!
wouldnt that be cool?

Y/N
Just got that for my brother, and I didn't wrap it very well... Does it have coop when you're not in live?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6638|Warlord

k30dxedle wrote:

This is what the magnification on some of the weapons should go to IRL:

L96A1: 10x
I know that's what's fitted on the MkI but variable FTW! 3–12x or 4–16x mmmm.

k30dxedle wrote:

L85A1: 3.4x
SUSAT's 4x.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6582|USA

henno13 wrote:

hi guys!
wouldnt that be cool?

Y/N
wouldnt it be cool if they had a mod that gave you the ability to type?! and spell?!
viper313
One Shot, One Kill
+53|6653|Minnesota
On of the unlocks in 2142 is a scope that you can zoom in and out with the scroll wheel on your mouse. They should do that with the L96A1.

One shot, One kill.  I am a sniper!
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6778|Tenn
all i ask for is a full auto m16 that only i can use. got to use one for the third instance the other day, and quite frankly, it makes the g3 look like a pea shooter, and the ak finally gets ousted as the best gun.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6586|London

fierce wrote:

henno13 wrote:

hi guys!
wouldnt that be cool?

Y/N
But if you have an xbox 360 get it for that, the pc version is very unstable in multiplayer and needs a beefy rig to run singleplayer.
MTAR with ACOG scope? Yes please.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6346|Oregon

Ender2309 wrote:

henno13 wrote:

hi guys!
wouldnt that be cool?

Y/N
wouldnt it be cool if they had a mod that gave you the ability to type?! and spell?!
no, see...

He did all of that for a reason!!!!

the reason of Custmistion!!!!!!!!!!!!
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

How about a weapon that makes people say ns, g1, etc., instead of crying every time they die?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard