Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6656|South Korea.
Yeah I love doing that, but make sure you have an anti tank class with you lol, or just steal there shit.
lumpkin
+1|6658|USA
next time you play you should customize your squad to "HALO SQUAD"
AMTXP
+13|6660|California, USA
Old idea. Used it countless times before. Supprised I don't see it too often.

- Andrew
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6697|Tampa Bay Florida
Hey, that's exactly what I do sometimes on the 24/7 Wake Island server I play at.  It's a great stategy, the downside is that the squad leader hardly gets any points.  It's a shame, because the SL deserves tons of points when they use this tactic.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6656|South Korea.
You got the "help your mates get flags" ribon! +5 bonus
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6656|Hong Kong
wow so what server do u play in??????
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
It's a great tactic but for someone with 100% view distance and High Geomitry setting, they can pretty much see anything. So you really have to go VERY high.  Otherwise, even though missles cannot touch it at that height. The 50.Cals will simply rip apart the Transport chopper in seconds, so if said person with 100% view distance catches a glimpse of you at that height and he gets in on a 50. cal, watch out. I've taken out numerous transport choppers with the buggys and those chinese truck - things..
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD
I've done it before, it gets kinda boring when the squad leader is being a tard and floating over the ocean.
airborne916
+24|6672

Koffie wrote:

Sounds like a fantastic idea, i want to join too, what server you usually play on?
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6762
I just find it nice to hear that there are people who dont just hop about on deck team killing for planes/attack choppers
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705
Great idea with the mobile spawn point.
Here's a side story:
If any of you have played MGS3 and saw when Snake HALO jumped from that plane then you know what I'm talking about. Well, just to make stupid puns at parties, whenever we have a Halo party. I always grab the banshee and go up in the sky and say, "Well snake, this is one for the record books. The first attempted HALO jump." just thought I'd throw that in
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6697|Tampa Bay Florida

Mekstizzle wrote:

It's a great tactic but for someone with 100% view distance and High Geomitry setting, they can pretty much see anything. So you really have to go VERY high.  Otherwise, even though missles cannot touch it at that height. The 50.Cals will simply rip apart the Transport chopper in seconds, so if said person with 100% view distance catches a glimpse of you at that height and he gets in on a 50. cal, watch out. I've taken out numerous transport choppers with the buggys and those chinese truck - things..
When I do it I usually cruise at 500 feet.  There's no way anything can visually see you, except maybe jets.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-04-01 18:33:15)

Canadianinvasion
.:The D€S€RŦ ]V[ǾŲ∩Ŧ€€:.
+6|6651|Behind you with my knife
it is a kick ass tactic, ive used it ever since the days of desert combat where the blackhawk was a mobile spawn for everyone...32 guys rushing through at lightning speeds, whoring enemy bases...have to love how this tactic is greatly underused, but also very fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard